Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 35 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

bird baby (2/3)

Postby lovestruck » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:27 am

by lillibunn
As a demigodess born in the kingdom of the skies, given to the earth kalons by the supreme goddess, Helianthus, much was expected of Aderyn from the very day she was born. She was prophecied to bring peace and victory to the sky kingdom, Caelius, as they were warring with the water kingdom, Aquaerius, and had been for the past ten years. She wasn’t, however, interested in such things, as she was as she always had been, a pacifist. Aderyn, the demigodess of birds, wanted nothing to do with the war, and rather to spend time in the skies, where she felt free and at home. Her kingdom and being on land was shackling to her, and so she spent nearly all of her free time in the skies, soaring alongside the birds. There she could forget her life, her responsibilities, everything. Aderyn would fly among the birds, and speak to them softly, because they listened, and she listened to them. They know everything really. Aderyn gets most of her news and information from he birds because they can go everywhere unnoticed. Aderyn is gentle with them, as she is with every creature graced by her presence, and they appreciate that and them befriend her. Aderyn is soft and shy, and doesn’t raise her voice much. She rarely gets angered, and even when she is angry, tries to remain calm and peaceful. She hates to harm anyone and tries to treat everyone with kindness, even if they treat her like trash. Aderyn has an adventurous spirit, and she loves to explore and see the world. She’s a bit of a nomad, and she doesn’t really settle down in a place for more than a month or so. She really just goes where she pleases or feeels drawn to. Of course, she does have to attend annual diety gatherings, but she mainly just hides in the shadows for those anyways. Aderyn is very shy, and even a little awkward, since she doesn’t spend much time around others. When you’ve talked to her for a little though, and tried to get her to speak more, she talks a bit, and opens up to you. She’s a good friend to have, because you know she’ll always have your back. Aderyn is extremely loyal. She would never talk rudely about her friends, because she chooses them wisely, and knows they’re her true, true friends. She tries to make everyone she cares about happy all the time, even if it may mean giving up her own happiness at times for them. Aderyn is very very affectionate, and cuddly, and will shower you with love if she cares for you. Aderyn, surprisingly, is very confident. She knows her duties, and that she’s an important kalon as she’s a diety. She has that air around her that makes you want to be by her side, because you know somehow that she is significant. Aderyn has a love for knowledge. She has a constant craving to know more about the world, which is probably why she has trouble staying in one place. Whenever she’s near a library in her venturing, she stops in and reads for a whole day. Aderyn is extremely knowledgeable because of this, and it’s a good pastime for her to read when she doesn’t have duties to fulfill. Aderyn is an all around sweet and caring kalon, who you want by your side, and who loves and cares for birds. She’s drawn to adventure, and beause of that is a bit of a nomad, so she meets many kalons. If you’re lucky to be one of those, make sure to try and befriend her.
┌──────────────┐

ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ↠ Aderyn
ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ ↠ Addy, but not really
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ↠ female
ᴀɢᴇ ↠ 26
ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ ↠ 5’8”
ғᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ↠ Amelia Zadro
sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ↠ bisexual
ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ↠ demigodess
ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs ↠ single
sʟᴏᴛs ↠ 2/3
ᴋɪᴛs ↠ nb

ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ↠ nb
ғᴏʀᴍ ↠ n/a
ᴄᴏᴍᴘ ↠ n/a
ʜᴇxᴄᴏᴅᴇs ↠ #fff3a2
#f7e18c
#a47275
#dfd4d2
#ddc8c3
#d1b2b1
#c3a19f
ᴇᴅɪᴛs ↠
Standard shine, teeth
common hair, tail,fur
uncommon ears
rare munchkinism
legendary wings
ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ↠ none
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs ↠ n/a

ᴀʀᴛ ↠ scattered around page

└──────────────┘
Last edited by lovestruck on Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

development

Postby lovestruck » Sat May 12, 2018 10:47 pm

What is your Kalon’s first, middle, and last name (if they have one)?
      Aderyn Aeris, just a first and middle name, because she doesn’t want others to realize she’s a diety or a princess, and just wants to live a normal life, as well as the fact that she’s bothe disowned and been disowned by her family, so she prefers not to use their name, Avious as her own
      Does your Kalon have a human appearance as well? If so, what do they look like?
      She has dark brown hair and deep brown eyes,and looks like Amelia Zadro, but with brown eyes. She’s very short, at just around 5’1”, and also very curvy/thick, mostly due to her height. She wears dainty little vintage dresses with her brown faux leather (cause she’d never harm a poor cow <3) jacket, and doc martens, or some other type of boot. She loves frilly, pale clothing, but also needs things like a heavy jacket and boots for her travels. She doesn’t have too much clothing as she moves around quite a bit.
      Does you Kalon have any family members? If so, blood related or adopted?
      Aderyn has quite an extensive line of family members, however she dislikes their values, and hasn’t spoken to them since the day she left, and likely never will again. They have no problems with killing innocent kalons in order to gain power.
      Who is your Kalon the closest too? Why?
      What sort of occupation does your Kalon have? Do they enjoy it?
      List some of your Kalons likes and dislikes and give an explanation as to why.
      What is your Kalons biggest weakness and strength?
      Write about a time when your Kalon(s) lost something important or someone close to them:
      Do they keep promises, or break them? Why?
      Are they a leader, follower, or loner? Why?
      If they could change one thing in their past, what would it be and why?
      Do they care what others think of them? Why or why not?
      Do they tend to argue with others or do they avoid conflict?
      Are they more spontaneous, or are they the type that always needs a plan?
      Do they have any quirks, mannerisms, habits, or other defining characteristics?
      Write about them interacting with their favorite thing: (item, person, place, etc.)
      Where do they live and what is the geography like?
      What is the society like there, is there a hierarchy?
      What kind of technology does the world possess: modern, medieval, fantasy, etc.?
      Do many or only a few people live here?
      Is the history the same as our world, or is it different? If different, how?
      Is your Kalon(s) considered lower, middle, or upper class?
      What sort of language(s) is commonly spoken here?
      Story Behind their Name:
      How many different places have they lived:
      Why did they settle down where they are currently:
      Is there an ideal place they want to live, or are they already there:
      What are the biggest moments that have defined their life:
      Does their future have a bright or darker outlook, and can they change it:
      If they could write a letter to their past self, what would it say: (advice, stories, etc.)

What is your kalon's relationship with their parents?
      Do they have any siblings? Are they blood related or adopted?
      Does your kalon have children? Do they/did they ever want to have kits?
      Which family member is your kalon closest to? Why?
      Is there a family member your kalon wishes they could know better? Who is it?
      Who is your kalon's best friend?
      Who is your kalon's enemy/least favorite person? How did they come to feel this way about them?
      Besides their best friend, who else is your kalon friends with?
      What qualities does your kalon look for in a friend?
      What qualities does your kalon dislike in a friend?
      Would they risk their life to save a friend? A stranger?
      Is it easy or hard to earn their trust? Why?
      Describe their pet/companion:
      How did they meet their pet/companion?:
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me