Time spent 4 hours, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Vluwu

Viscet #2464 - Easter Egg Chick!

Postby Vluwu » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:44 am

An easter egg Chick! I think! Also Kinda based on the sun aha
Honestly not sure they looked so different when i started.

Contest wrote:
    To Win this viscet,

Feathers??
    For prompt requirements; Try to Base your forum around the viscet and Their apparel. Max 1800 words and 2 art pieces.
    It can be a story, description, a mix, ect. I'm looking for a connection with their apparel. whether it be happy, negative, or natural.

You get four extras! one art OR 400 words is one extra c:
    You may add the extras to the prompt or do whatever you like ♥ You may also pretty up your form!
    Pictures/ aesthetics / songs don't count as extras c:

No comics. Small animations [winks, bobs, glowing] are fine.

Ends 05/15/18 - 10 PM mountain time.

Code: Select all
    [b]*Username:[/b]
    [b]*Viscet Name: [/b]
    [b]*Viscet Gender:[/b]
    [b]*Viscet's Biological Gender:[/b] [For breeding purposes]
    [b]*Prompt:[/b] [Max 1800 words and 2 art pieces.]
    Extras: [Total of 4 if wished. one art OR 400 words is one extra.]

Ref wrote:
    ♥ Mutations

x ♥ Underfluff - Event Rare

♥ Colors

x [color=#x]█[/color] x
    x [color=#x]█[/color] x
    x [color=#x]█[/color] x
    x [color=#x]█[/color] x
    x [color=#x]█[/color] x

x [color=#x]█[/color] x
    x [color=#x]█[/color] x

x [color=#x]█[/color] x
    x [color=#x]█[/color] x
Last edited by Vluwu on Thu May 31, 2018 8:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2644 - Easter Egg Chick!

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:47 am

Mmhmmm marking OwO
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:23 am

Marking ^^
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:14 am

*Username: Rescue2001
*Viscet Name:
*Viscet Gender:
*Viscet's Biological Gender: [For breeding purposes]
*Prompt: [Max 1800 words and 2 art pieces.]
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:18 am

What a cute bab, ahh
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:55 pm

mark
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moth Chimera » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:18 am

Marking this sweet <3
Moth Chimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Wed May 02, 2018 8:01 am

Image pixel art by me- do not use
𝕫𝕚𝕥𝕜𝕒𝕝𝕒female
*Username: Caulicobra
*Viscet Name: Zitkala, Native American name meaning "bird"
*Viscet Gender: Female
*Viscet's Biological Gender: [For breeding purposes] Female
*Prompt: [Max 1800 words and 2 art pieces.]
the tribe of soft feathers
an old greatly feared viscet tribe that were like ancient native americans, wearing their feathers proudly. feathers varied based on your place in the tribe; young viscets in the tribe often had a maximum of 5 feathers on their head feathers/necklaces. the hunters often had a maximum of 10, and the warriors had a maximum of 12. elders had a maximum of 15, and the leader of the tribe had as many as they wanted.
how did it start?

it all started when she first got her head feather. she got it from catching her first fish; which was a great accomplishment for a young viscet. by young, they meant 2 month old viscets. not over 5 month old viscets.
the young viscet wore her head feather with great pride. but by her age, the other visclings had already gotten their 5 feathers. the other young viscets laughed at her, saying that it took her so long to catch 1 fish. but she still tried to have faith in herself.

later, she went back to her hut and laid on her straw bed. was she really behind? did these feathers mean the world to the others? even her parents talked about how she grew to be older, she would probably be behind in her ranks.
ugh. how can i improve? how can i be what others want me to be?

she scowled. maybe i'm the one who should settle down and focus. maybe i'll worry about it tomorrow. with that, she set the fire out for the night.
rise, but do not shine

she woke from her sweet dreams, and yet out a great yawn. the other viscets smirked and laughed at her.

“my dad did better than that when he was 2 months old! he had caught 5 fish in one fishing trip.” one laughed.

“wow, she can’t catch 2 fish? i feel bad for her when she grows older!” another said.

she hung her head low, taking off her head feather.

“you know, you don’t have to take it off just because someone says something.”’ a voice in the distance said.

she turned her head. “over here!” she looked over. there was a odd viscet standing in the sunlight.

almost all the tribe members were the fiery colors; yellow, orange, or red. but this one, they were the exact opposite. they had no feathers, and they were black and light blue.

“huh? who are you?” zitkala asked.

“my name’s sammy. you know how they bully you for having only two feathers? i have none at all.” sammy said.

zitkala held back a gasp. this was the tribe of soft feathers, where feathers were very important.

“i’m planning on making my escape… when i’m older. i just want to live as a loner, without these fools.” she said.

sammy left, going back into the sleeping areas to catch some more shut eye.

should i escape this place, too? i mean it is my tribe, even if i’m not the most well liked…

fire!
a few months later, the place where the feathers were being stored had caught on fire. but how?
sammy and zitkala sat by the shore, laughing about the one apprentice that had apparently had a fish as a pet.
“fire!” someone yelled. zitkala looked over, and there was a fire. the place where the extra feathers were stored had caught on fire.
zitkala quickly got water and extinguished the fire. the crowd cheered. most of the feathers were saved, but some weren’t.
zitkala got her new necklace; it had three feathers just like the ones on her headfeather. “congrats!” the tribe leader said.
but her and sammy were still planning an escape. she truly didn’t feel happy on the island- she was still getting teased. sammy was having no better luck, as she was also getting teased more and more everyday.
now that she had saved the feathers, the others somewhat liked her. they still weren’t best friends, but still.

escape!
she woke sammy, and went out of the cabin. sammy got the canoe and paddle, and they started rowing.
they were just getting somewhat far when a huge wave swept over them, drowning them into the water.
sammy swam back up, but zitkala wasn’t having as much luck. “heeelp!” she screamed, but it seemed like it was only her.
there was nothing, or nobody to help her. she held her breath.
a second seemed like an hour down there, but then she was pulled back up. but the thing that had pulled her up already had swam away.

on shore
they finally got there, after hours of paddling. they were on the shore of some new place. but where? that was for zitkala to find out later. later, after she got some shut eye.
do I like my feathers? maybe. they're a symbol that i was once in the tribe, but it doesn't mean i like them. meh. is it neutral? possibly. maybe.
Extra 1:
art, here!
artt.PNG
artt.PNG (445.16 KiB) Viewed 248 times

art: later on, as a loner, she goes on an adventure to a distant island, having to face the roaring sea, and she observes the beautiful sunset.

Extra 2/3 (combined)
the old forest. the wind howled like a wolf did to the moon, and it was dark in the forest. zitkala had to use only the moon's light to guide her through the forest.
she pawed through the shrubs and twigs, getting a thorn stuck in her paw. she whimpered in pain, and had to carefully take it out. she eventually had to lay down to rest. how big is this forest? she wondered. she closed her eyes for a quick sleep, before continuing in the old forest.
✩𝖉𝖆𝖄𝕷𝕴𝕲𝕳𝕿✩
(daylight)
yawning, the cet woke up from her slumbers. even when the sun was shining, the forest was still dark. suddenly, she felt icy air around her. she swore she heard talking, but she was in the middle of a huge forest. who else could be there? she decided to play some detective.
"who's there?" she called out. no response. she looked behind a bush. there was nobody there. the talking seemed so close... but there was no viscets nearby.
"reveal yourself!" she said.
there was still no viscets. but the talking came again. this time, it seemed more mumbly and less like a normal viscet. it sounded like a young viscet talking nonsense.
the talking stopped suddenly, and the icy air was gone. it was now just the normal morning temperature.
she got distracted by some berries. "mmm, berries!" she said, gobbling them up greedily.
she continued her journey through the old forest, when suddenly she came across a sign.
it said to not enter that part of the forest, but she paid no attention to the sign. besides, what that bad could be in a forest?
she entered it. the air suddenly felt more icy than before. she then noticed a sign that read. "you did not listen. do you dare continue, or turn back now? i advise you turn back. if not, be up for a real adventure."
what did that mean? but it was probably just some pranksters wanting to cause trouble. but it wasn't close to halloween. so it wasn't a halloween prank.
she heard talking almost right there. there was no visible viscets. but she did see something. a ghost? that was just an old tale to scare the young viscets back home. ghosts haunting their nightmares.
there was another... ghost ?? behind the other "ghost" there was another clear, white figure standing there. "leave" the closest one seemed to say.
the voice was muffled; so it was hard to hear. suddenly, she tripped over something.
she looked at what had tripped her. it was a spoon. one, single, little spoon, just sitting on the ground. the clear viscets seemed to smirk at her now.
then she noticed yet another sign. "spoon tribe" it said.
that's it. these ghosts were old members of the spoon tribe. well, she never heard of it.
things started moving around there and she got scared, so she ran. "note to self, don't go back into that area."
but it followed her. the leaves on the trees started crunching, falling to the ground for no reason. the ghosts were territorial. she ran as fast as she possibly could to get out of there. and, she was finally out. she was very scared of those ghosts, and she promised herself never to go back into the forest.
extra 4:
dont enter.PNG
dont enter.PNG (242.27 KiB) Viewed 248 times

Last edited by Fudge on Tue May 15, 2018 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaSocks » Tue May 08, 2018 1:31 pm

res!
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx

im electric, a romantic cliché
    heather • löded diper fanatic
    im an art student, hoping to do
    something that i like. talk to me
    about film books music anything.
    i listen to a ton of rock and indie
    bands, if you like declan mckenna
    wolf alice nothing but thieves
    lorde the strokes florence + the
    machine we are friends, it is the
    law. uh i wish i had some fish
    discord [#6740] insta spotify
xxxxxx
BananaSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Arnora

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Fri May 11, 2018 3:47 am

- arnora - viking - völva -
During the Viking Age, the völva were honored and sought as wise women, healers, and priestesses. They could travel alone without fear and be welcomed by any hearth fire

fate whispered to the warrior
"you cannot withstand the storm"

and the warrior whispered back
"I am the storm"

Username: Doctor Whooves Lover
Viscet Name: Arnora <<old Norse for 'light eagle'>>
Viscet Gender: female
Viscet's Biological Gender: female

Prompt: A silent, sullen night sweeps itself over the shadowed forest, its chilling touch an indication to many to seek out the warmth of sleep. Mist settles across the forest floor, hiding the tiny flowers that speckle around the roots of the ancient trees who, through many years of aging, have ivy climbing up their trunks in a dreary fashion. The stars dance across the night sky, twinkling down at the inhabitants of the slumbering forest, putting weight onto heavy eyelids and singing their precious lullabies. Though there is a disturbance in the fragile atmosphere, the mist parting itself to make way for a creature that slips through the trees, robin-blue eyes flashing like a beacon through the darkness. The creature has a sense about it, no hesitation being shown in any of its movements, the path seeming as clear as a mountain spring to the creature. It lurks through the sleeping trees, a certain quickness in the creature’s pace, its nose posed up to take in the scents. There is an abrupt stop in the creature’s journey, her eyes dashing across the quiet hum of the forest, her ears flicking back as she takes a deep breath in. Here she stands fully upright reaching a staggering height of 5 foot 9 inches, her toned body tensed as if daring any attacker to try her. The creature steps into a dotted splash of moonlight that was able to sneak its way through the canopy top and she reveals herself as a lone Viscet, her fur as bright as the soft, golden rays of the sun. The female relaxes herself, being reassured by the silence that she is indeed alone and continues on with her path. She winds through the forest along her invisible path, her ears perked, full attention on what lies ahead. She leaps herself over a fallen, rotting log and lands without a sound, having mastered the skill of silence. Her gleaming eyes catch hold of a disruption in the mist to her left, a shadowed figure being seen streaking through the wearisome forest and the female stops dead in her tracks, her pelt puffing up. She can sense the presence of the shadowed creature conceal itself in the blanket of darkness the night has thrown across the forest and stalk upon her. The female’s ears rotated to pick up any sounds, her robin-blue eyes dart across the foggy landscape in hopes of catching another glimpse of the creature. Off to the female’s left lie in wait the creature, ears perked forward and dull pale green eyes twinkle in the mist, it having yet to be seen. A malicious glint of silver caught the light of the moon, revealing a dagger fixed in the hold of the creature as, with deathly silence, it crept upon the female Viscet. The female’s back faced towards the creature leaving it the perfect vantage point to position itself and strike, a devilish smirk lighting upon its maw. Fast as the crack of whip the female Viscet was jumped upon and forced down to the ground, her muzzle smothered against the ground and into the dirt of the forest and the lethal tip of the dagger being delicately touched to her spinal cord. The female froze, knowing even just the slightest ounce of a squirm and the attacker could dig the dagger into the tissue of her spine and paralyze her or worse. Her fur puffed up as she tried to peek up at the attacker to see who she was dealing with. But the silence of the forest was interrupted with the rough laughter of the creature, the dagger still in position to paralyze the female but the pressure lightening a bit.
“Oh priestess I thought you told me you could handle yourself alone in the woods, why did you lie to me? It is very obvious that even the loudest of killers would have sliced you to bits.” the creature remarks in a joking tone, their laughter echoing off the trees. The female’s ears flick back and all the tension runs out of her body, relaxing as the creature shifts above her to move off. The female stands up in a flurry of dirt and mist swirling around her, and she gives an indignant snort, eyes glistening with a playful twinkle. The creature, another female Viscet, smirks at the other, her beautiful timber brown fur darkened by the night and her pale green eyes glimmer like a distant land that makes one wish to get lost in.
“Hah. I should have known it was you Valkyrie, you were always one to skulk around in the dark and hunt your victims like they’re toys. Too bad i’m just out of your grasp hmm?” the golden female shot back to Valkyrie’s comment, taking delight as Valkyrie gives a scoff. Valkyrie regards the priestess with delicate care and she gently reaches up to brush some dirt off the female’s cheek. The female notes the light blush that lights itself upon Valkyrie’s face and gives a soft sigh, catching her eyes with her own.
“But you’re not out of my grasp, nor are you out of your own. Arnora please, you don’t have to accept my father’s proposal to become priestess of our clan. You can decline and stay with me… it’s so boring without you near when you go on your journeys to heal and pray to other clans.” Valkyrie breathes out to Arnora. Arnora felt herself shake her head the thoughts of declining the Lord’s offer only to run off with his daughter swirling in her mind like a storm. It would never work out, Arnora could see how badly that would reflect upon Valkyrie and herself, how nobody would dare accept such a disgraced priestess into their clan. But for a moment Arnora's eyes grew soft as she gazes down at the shorter Valkyrie, gently shaking her head and giving a sigh full of longing.
“Val… you know as well as I do it wouldn't work ever. I must stick true to who I am, who I was born to be and that is a priestess under the blessings of Thor and Odin. Plus I always come back to the clan don't I? I'll always be there Valkyrie.” Arnora murmured into the chill of the night. Valkyrie stares up at Arnora and becomes torn between her mind and heart. Logically Valkyrie knows that becoming and priestess of a clan and going through the ceremony is such a high honor and the gods will definitely bless Valkyrie’s clan even more. A Viking clan without a priestess is like a sheep without its herder, without a priestess to make sacrifices and blessings to appease Odin and Thor there would be no purpose to even worship those above in Valhalla. Arnora watches as Valkyrie remains silent, knowing that she is possibly processing through the balance of which option would be better. But it wasn't her place to choose, this is Arnora’s life and she intends to keep it as such even if she does feel a connection and pull towards the other of her clan, Valkyrie. Finally Valkyrie gives a sharp breath as if ultimately her mind is made up in the final collection of a thought.
“Right… you're right Arnora. Our clan needs you to pray to the gods and keep our families safe. I'm foolish to have asked you to discard all that. Come, your ceremony begins at dawn.” Valkyrie declares in a more reserved, professional tone. She was the Lord's daughter after all, she must act like it and grow up from her silly dreams… those silly dreams. Arnora feels something shift within her and her chest stings a little with an unknown emotion that flares like a fire. But Arnora is experienced with emotions and is able to portray a serious face, giving a curt nod to Valkyrie.
“Thank you for your understandment Valkyrie. Now lead the way, I cannot be late to the ceremony or the Lord will be quite displeased with me.” Arnora mutters before trotting along with Valkyrie through the murky forest.
Arnora stands in front of the clan, all the Vikings having gathered to see the crowning ceremony of their priestess. Her heart thunders widely in her chest like a bird in a cage wanting to take flight and spread its wings into the sun kissed sky, her robin-blue eyes scanning the crowd of her clanmates, excitement courses through her body. It is almost time, the golden dipped sun starting to peak it's way up over the cloud covered horizon, dawn breaking into the nights retreating glimmer. Arnora sets upon a log build stand, usually in use when a clan member has a call to action or an announcement of news. So for a non clanmate to stand upon the log means that today is a very special day, the faces of the clanmates painted a bright yellow to symbolize the golden eagle that swoops down from the heavens to bestow the gift of worship upon a new völva. Arnora patiently waits, keeping her maw pointed down in respects for when the Lord arrives to produce Arnora the garments of a priestess. There is a hushed murmuring that runs through the crowd and bodies start to shift, moving out of the way and parting to create a path that leads to the awaiting priestess. Arnora feels her fur stand up slightly, the nerves of patience wearing thin and excitement threatens to take over but she quells it in an instant. A silence falls over the clan as the Lord stands, his mate on his right side and his two children, Valkyrie and Bjorn, on his left. The Lord's mate walks forward to Arnora, whom has become stock still, her lips pulled at a firm, yet serious expression, and gently takes Arnora’s chin in her paw. Arnora tilts her head with the movement of the Lord's mate's paw, her ears flicking back slightly as the other spreads the yellow paint across Arnora’s muzzle and forehead. The other than whispers words to Arnora in the native tongue of the Vikings before taking a step back and dipping her head. Arnora dips her head in return, showing respect to the Lord's mate as well as granting acceptance of the secret words that are spoken to her. Bjorn now advances up to the log stand with the chest garment, a lovely linen rope with blue beaded gems and giant feather that top it off. Arnora feels a small smile prick upon her face but quickly hides it out of view, her eyes gleaming at the beautiful linen garment, pride swelling in her core. Arnora leans her upper half down so that Bjorn may reach over and place the garment on her, the feathers rustling with the sudden movements. Bjorn steps back and dips his head, backing up to once again align himself back into the position he stood in. Arnora lifts her head up and just then the two's eyes lock, a moment in the rift of reality as Valkyrie steps forward to Arnora. Arnora softens instantly, unable to stop the small smile that spreads across her maw as Valkyrie holds up the feathered head linen, reaching up to place it on Arnora’s head, their maws only inches apart. Valkyrie whispers in the native tongue so softly that only Arnora could be able to hear and only if she strained her ears.
“Welcome to the clan priestess” - 1915 words

hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me