Gasnites #19 (Adopted) by Sloth_-_

Based on Click to view
Artist Sloth_-_ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Gasnites #19 (Adopted)

Postby Sloth_-_ » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:48 am

Main page // Artist Search // Re-Adopt Gasnites // Nursery// Events // Archive // Growth

What are Gasnites?
Well Gasnites were created in a lab by some mad creators. They were created to eat the bugs of the world,
but some of the Gasnites came out as meat eaters and others came out missing body parts. Well others came out liking like they shouldn't be here. And then you have the normal Gasnites that came out just right, size of a house cat.

Traits

Very Common
x Necklace

Common
x Large Mane
x Ear Edits

Uncommon
x 1 set of horns

Rare
x Robot Leg

To When This Gasnites Tell Me How They Got The Robot Leg ------->

Code: Select all
UserName:
Name:
Last edited by Sloth_-_ on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
πŸ–€πŸ–€ Sloth / Her/She / Artist πŸ–€πŸ–€
Discord if you need me Sloth _-_#8016

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gasnites #19 (Adopt Me)

Postby birdbones » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:10 am

UserName: redwolf466
Name: Jupiter
Story:
”Jupiter?... Jupiter! Wake up!!” Jupiterβ€˜s mother shook him furiously
Jupiter Shoot up knowing that someing was wrong. The smoke smothered Jupiterβ€˜s sences and made it hard to breathe
β€œMum! Mum! What’s going on!” He called out, The was no reply
He quickly ran over to where his mother had been staining and saw a limp figure. Jupiter quickly grabbed his mother’s leg and dragged her out of the forest and towards the moor, the fire roared around him, at this rate he was going to be trapped.
Jupiter Summoned all the strength he had and pushed on pulling his unconscious mother with him
β€œAll most there mum” Jupiter whispered
Suddenly there was and enormous crack as a falling tree came hurdling at him. Jupiter barely had time to think, he tossed his mother away from the tree and at that moment the huge tree crashed upon his leg. After that everything when blurry for Jupiter and he soon passed out.
That’s why he ended up her with a robot leg

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„
╔═══════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreΙͺvΙ™/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art Β© Β©)
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Humbloom » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:38 am

UserName:Humbloom
Name:George Based upon George Devol who first made robots
Story:George or Geo for short was made by world scientist Albert Darwin (see what I did there) the 3rd.He wanted to make a Gasnite all by himself.During making Geo,He had been told by many that it would be impossible to make a gasnite by yourself but he listened to none and kept on going.Albert has bought many things just to make this perfect gasnite,He wanted one with no defects but made got one.As George was finished by Albert,He discovered that George was made with only three legs,No back leg.Albert,angry and frustrated went ahead and made George a robotic leg and donated him to a gasnite adoption center.Geo was confused of what had happened but he hoped to the dearest stars that one day he will at least see his creator.Soon George had broken out of the adoption center and went on a quest to find him.Remebering only Albert’s name,He tried asking every gasnite along his way.Until he was found by a lady who left out some food and water for George to rest.She knew where Geo was going,His creator.Whispering quietly to George,He knew a little more about Albert and ran once again.Very soon,He found Albert’s lab...His old one though....George called out to Albert (in some weird creature voice) but no respond.George went all this way for nothing but really he found something in the end.Where his old home was...

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
xxβ„π•šπ•€π•– 𝕦𝕑, 𝕔𝕖𝕑𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕑𝕠𝕕 π•œπ•šπ••π•€!
╔═══════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
❀Splatoon/PMD
Time to improve everything about me!New decade,New life!
Switch fc: 0163-6219-6036/Discord: Humbloom#4831
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Signature creator
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
Humbloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sloth_-_ » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:56 am

Bump~

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluekittyhorse » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:16 am

UserName: Bluekittyhorse
Name: Limuma (Lim for short)
Story:
Limuma ran through the forest as fast as she could, Vixren, Red Eclipse, and Glosseye hot on her trail. V: "Boys,you know the drill." Glosseye and Red Eclipse ran ahead of Vixren and flanked Limuma. Vixren closed in behind and grabs one of Limuma's back legs, dragging her down. Glosseye and Red came back to Vixren. Limuma yells and bites Glosseye's muzzle once he's in range. G: "You little piece of trash!" Blindly he summons his Soul Sythe and swings it at her, trying to go for her chest yet hitting the leg Vixren wasn't holding and cutting it clean off. L: "AHHHHH!" Limuma lets go of Glosseye. Vixren grabs the object Limuma had stolen, a large staff that had a curved end and a four pointed star made of light and dark matter floating inside. Vixren, Glosseye, and Red Eclipse leave in a hurry, running through the forest and melting into the shadows. Limuma's eyesight went blurry and she passed out.
Bluekittyhorse
~Common nickname is Blue
~She/Her
~Aegoromantic Aegosexual
~Artist and Writer
~A part of a lot of different fandoms

Bluekittyhorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sloth_-_ » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 am

Humbloom wrote:
UserName:Humbloom
Name:George Based upon George Devol who first made robots
Story:George or Geo for short was made by world scientist Albert Darwin (see what I did there) the 3rd.He wanted to make a Gasnite all by himself.During making Geo,He had been told by many that it would be impossible to make a gasnite by yourself but he listened to none and kept on going.Albert has bought many things just to make this perfect gasnite,He wanted one with no defects but made got one.As George was finished by Albert,He discovered that George was made with only three legs,No back leg.Albert,angry and frustrated went ahead and made George a robotic leg and donated him to a gasnite adoption center.Geo was confused of what had happened but he hoped to the dearest stars that one day he will at least see his creator.Soon George had broken out of the adoption center and went on a quest to find him.Remebering only Albert’s name,He tried asking every gasnite along his way.Until he was found by a lady who left out some food and water for George to rest.She knew where Geo was going,His creator.Whispering quietly to George,He knew a little more about Albert and ran once again.Very soon,He found Albert’s lab...His old one though....George called out to Albert (in some weird creature voice) but no respond.George went all this way for nothing but really he found something in the end.Where his old home was...

Congrats! His all yours ^w^

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me