Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Poncho Pal T16 | Do Re Love Me {[ winner x2 chicken dinner]}

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:34 pm

again.
please restrain me.

Now I like this design a hella load, so to get this little siren based PP you gotta show me a gif matching their aesthetic and/or personality, if you have one already!! Prettying up and 1 extra are allowed!!

interested? enter using the form below!!

Code: Select all
[size=90][list][b]username |[/b]
[b]name |[/b]
[b]gif |[/b] (here!!)[/list][/size]

ends on the 1st of April!!

Last edited by Guest on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Poncho Pal T16 | Do Re Love Me

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:34 pm

bump!

Postby S-S-Sweets » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:36 pm

username | S-S-Sweets
    name | TBD
    gif | x
    extra | Wip!
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cutieduckpie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:17 pm

XX

username | Cutieduckpie
    name | Leaya
    nickname(s) | Lea — Yla — Yaya

her personality | Leaya is a really pretty siren, she takes care of herself and loves to have or watch pretty things as her. However it doesn't mean she superfical ! As a siren she knows better than anyone how tricky appearances can be.
    For being sometimes brutaly honest she has been rejected by her fellows and is most times being by herself, contemplating the sunset, the moon, or the sunrise.

Lea easily falls in love with others, and despite the fact that her heart is often broken she can't hold it against them for too long. Not that she doesn't care ! it's more her being the most optimistic, sweet, candid person in the world. She feels at her best when she's in love i.e all the time since she can be into multiple peoples at the same time.

Surprisingly she's really talkative herself but don't like it when a person brags too much or is too loud around her; it just irritates her and she'll rather leave.

gif | XxxX

likes, dislikes and facts |
    Admiring the sunset (or the sunrise when she's not too lazy to wake up aha) without any perturbations, just the sounds of waves, birds and the hot winds.

One of her best friend is Quan,here he is ! They can spend hours dancing gracefully underwater, it's an absolutly mesmerizing thing to watch.

She "owns" a Vega gull named Tony, and a has a fish-gang following her around when she's swimming c:<

songs | Poisoned ; A real lolita ; Roses, roses everywhere ~~.
Last edited by Cutieduckpie on Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:22 pm

bump!

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:04 pm

Cutieduckpie wrote:XX

username | Cutieduckpie
    name | Leaya
    nickname(s) | Lea — Yla — Yaya

her personality | Leaya is a really pretty siren, she takes care of herself and loves to have or watch pretty things as her. However it doesn't mean she superfical ! As a siren she knows better than anyone how tricky appearances can be.
    For being sometimes brutaly honest she has been rejected by her fellows and is most times being by herself, contemplating the sunset, the moon, or the sunrise.

Lea easily falls in love with others, and despite the fact that her heart is often broken she can't hold it against them for too long. Not that she doesn't care ! it's more her being the most optimistic, sweet, candid person in the world. She feels at her best when she's in love i.e all the time since she can be into multiple peoples at the same time.

Surprisingly she's really talkative herself but don't like it when a person brags too much or is too loud around her; it just irritates her and she'll rather leave.

gif | XxxX

likes, dislikes and facts |
    Admiring the sunset (or the sunrise when she's not too lazy to wake up aha) without any perturbations, just the sounds of waves, birds and the hot winds.

One of her best friend is Quan,here he is ! They can spend hours dancing gracefully underwater, it's an absolutly mesmerizing thing to watch.

She "owns" a Vega gull named Tony, and a has a fish-gang following her around when she's swimming c:<

songs | Poisoned ; A real lolita ; Roses, roses everywhere ~~.

winner!!! i love what you did with this kid!!!!

Re: Poncho Pal T16 | Do Re Love Me {[ winner x2 chicken dinn

Postby Cutieduckpie » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:12 am

Thank you ! I'll take care of my girl <3 I really loved participating and developping her ! c:
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me