Artist kiwipen [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

PP #52 --- A Shadowed Prisoner

Postby kiwipen » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:29 pm

Poncho Pal #52 --- A Shadowed Prisoner
Adoption Type: Limited Form Comp

Hello everyone! Welcome to another Poncho Pal! Today's PP is a form competition, how exciting!

Prompt:
write a backstory (100 words minimum) and personality (100 words minimum) for this poncho pal!
no extras --- however, i would like to see some prettying up! whether it be color, align, etc.
lifting the ban on marks; mark to ur hearts content

form;

username;
poncho pal name;
history;
personality;

This contest will end on the 22nd. :)[/center]
Last edited by kiwipen on Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PP #52 --- A Shadowed Prisoner

Postby Lies With Needs » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:40 am

username; Lies With Needs

poncho pal name; Arlo

history; When he was young, he’d never cry or pout, fearing he’d cause problems in the family which usually just happened by themselves. All that bottled up sadness and anger came back to bite him when he got older, giving him severe anxiety. He almost never leaves his house because he fears he’ll get judged for crying in public for the smallest of reasons.

personality; Arlo has always been the most silent in his family, never trying to bother anyone with his problems and always staying out of the way. He loves to sit in his room, watching stupid rom coms on tv and giggling at them! When he’s not cooking and cleaning for the rest of his family, that is.. His family is helpless with cooking, always setting fire to something.
mostly inactive, much love <3
Lies With Needs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:50 pm

bump
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:51 pm

Username;
Pitch1226

Poncho Pal Name;
Dwen

History;
Dwen grew up normally. He had a nice home, good parents, nothing to complain about. However, as they got older, he started to slowly spiral down into a deep depression. Dwen distanced himself from those around him and just see to get worst and worst. The shadow first came into reality when he became embarrassed of how often he cried. It would tell him that he wasn't good enough and that people hated him. The more and more Dwen believed the shadow, the bigger it got. Finally deciding they needed help, because he obviously couldn't deal with his depression on their own, they sought out a counselor. Slowly but surely, Dwen started to get better. Their shadow has shrunk a good amount since he got help, but it still sticks around. After all, you'll always think negatively about yourself, but it's your choice whether to listen to it. Of course, there are times when the shadow envelopes him, but he has gotten a lot better. He has others he can talk to and get help from.

Personality;
Dwen is socially awkward and usually isn't the one to start a conversation. However, one on one with someone he knows, they are actually quite talkative. He also isn't the most friendly to strangers, though it's mainly because he doesn't trust easily. Dwen can be moody and it can be difficult for him to realize that he isn't the only one that is dealing with issues. They have a dark sense of humor which got him in trouble when he was younger. While not the friendliest PP, he can be very passionate about his beliefs and compassionate and caring about those he loves. Dwen is very loyal to those he trusts, but once that trust is broken, you probably won't get it back. They can also be very vengeful, as he doesn't exactly believe the saying "Forgive and forget".
Last edited by Casperphobia on Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:56 am

bump
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:45 am

Pitch1226 wrote:
Username;
Pitch1226

Poncho Pal Name;
Dwen

History;
Dwen grew up normally. He had a nice home, good parents, nothing to complain about. However, as they got older, he started to slowly spiral down into a deep depression. Dwen distanced himself from those around him and just see to get worst and worst. The shadow first came into reality when he became embarrassed of how often he cried. It would tell him that he wasn't good enough and that people hated him. The more and more Dwen believed the shadow, the bigger it got. Finally deciding they needed help, because he obviously couldn't deal with his depression on their own, they sought out a counselor. Slowly but surely, Dwen started to get better. Their shadow has shrunk a good amount since he got help, but it still sticks around. After all, you'll always think negatively about yourself, but it's your choice whether to listen to it. Of course, there are times when the shadow envelopes him, but he has gotten a lot better. He has others he can talk to and get help from.

Personality;
Dwen is socially awkward and usually isn't the one to start a conversation. However, one on one with someone he knows, they are actually quite talkative. He also isn't the most friendly to strangers, though it's mainly because he doesn't trust easily. Dwen can be moody and it can be difficult for him to realize that he isn't the only one that is dealing with issues. They have a dark sense of humor which got him in trouble when he was younger. While not the friendliest PP, he can be very passionate about his beliefs and compassionate and caring about those he loves. Dwen is very loyal to those he trusts, but once that trust is broken, you probably won't get it back. They can also be very vengeful, as he doesn't exactly believe the saying "Forgive and forget".

Congrats you are the winner!
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:09 am

Awesome! Thank you!