Time spent 19 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Arabella - Sound + Tar - Oasis Council

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:05 pm

This is my incredibly special staff custom for the Oasis Event

Name: Arabella
Element(s): Sound +Tar

Arabella is an incredibly gentle and motherly being. She is deeply caring, taking all under her wings, per say. Keeping a calm and level head about her at all times, it so close to impossible no one has ever seen her rattled in the slightest. She is incredibly kind and warm. There is always advice at her disposal for those who need it, something she is readily willing to give. Arabella is a grandmother-like figure, soft and comforting. Her character is as soft as her fur, but as strong and as regal as her appearance.

One would not expect someone like herself to possess a more battle-oriented element such as Tar, however she does. While her elements both hold great use to her, Tar holds a more complicated purpose. With Tar, she can provide protection as well as containment. During trials, she uses a small tar trap to keep the accused from being able to attack the Council nor run. She must use this element more frequently than she would like to admit. To prevent the escape of the souls from the mote surrounding the Oasis, she keeps the walls well-slicked with tar. It would be pure chaos should they escape. Because of this constant use, the fur on her front paws have been permanently stained black; a price she gladly pays for maintaining the safety of her beloved Oasis. This element represents discord, for without it such would reign.

With Sound, she is able to emit frequencies to quell tensions as well as break up arguments. This maintains the peace especially during times of great stress or conflict. She uses it often, though quite enjoys it. The element is enjoyable for her and often used recreational manner. As a representation, she makes appearances and performances with this element along side other sound elementals. However, during ceremonies, that honor goes purely to the others. She keeps her song silent, giving the sound elementals performing the spotlight they so deserve. Primarily, her sound is generated or focused from the hollow in her horns and tail blades. This element represents peace.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets