Based on Click to view
Artist Softea [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 17 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Feral Itty Bitty # - Myo Competition

Postby Softea » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:59 pm

This will be the last adopt open on the Broken Pathway,
this is a myo competition, you must draw the Itty Bitty yourself, off-base is up.

[p.s. sorry it's so large]

This myo competition will be judged on whichever one is most creative and which I think deserves being made into reality.

You may have any rarities and such.

Just use this base form, but this is an unlimited impress me.
If you are unsure of a rarity please ask on the question thread.
Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
design;

Extended to: 4th of march
Last edited by Softea on Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Feral Itty Bitty # - Myo Competition

Postby Softea » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:23 pm

Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lachlan > Alavii's Entry

Postby koegami » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:41 am

username; Alavii
      name; Lachlan
      gender; Bigender [Male pronouns are primary]
      design;
      edits;
        non-rarity; sclera, heterochromia
        standard; fangs, nose
        common; hair, backmane, claws, tail, fur, pupils ["x"]
        uncommon; ears, tongue
        rare; eyes [3], halo [2], horns [1], glow, munchkinism, blood, drool/goop
        legendary; wings [4], feathers, powers [healing]
      personality;
        Lachlan is a gentle soul who really just enjoys relaxing with Ether. They are a bit of a hippie in terms of saving the earth, and all that, but they also have a warring side. He does enjoy to spar with Don and Lucifer on the weekends when he's not busy snuggling Ether. He does enjoy soaring around and looking for herbs and such to help others, since most are weirded out by their healing drool and dont want to be licked. Lachlan is extremely affectionate and hardly bears a grudge with anyone since he strives to heal all. He can be a little snippy if he gets horribly irritated by something, but he cools down quite fast.
      concept;
        so my idea was that he would be able to fly but have a healing drool that no one wants to be touched by. they would have a gentle soul and be generally kind to all and enjoys snuggles with his significant other. i wasn't planning on breeding him unless it was for the wing trait. they would be majestic but of course have that flaw of healing drool.
      friends;
        don/lucifer are Lachlan's primary sparring partner. Lachlan and Lucifer dont see eye to eye on sparring techniques. Don and Lucifer prefer more brute force tactics, while Lachlan being smaller relies on tactic and speed, hitting hard but moving fast if you will. To make it fair Don and Lucifer only spar with one being in control at a time, and Lachlan cant use his wings or his powers until the end of the sparring match. They are pretty even when it comes to strength but their tactics are completely different. They are good hearted friends and Don/Lucifer are pretty docile with them, willing to talk about anything.

hershey is Lachlan's moral support when he and Ether get into fights. While it's not often that it happens, when they do Hershey is always there for Lachlan. Most of the time Ether goes off on him when Lachlan does nothing wrong and he can't figure out why he's mad. Hershey is kind of the mediator of the two and can figure out what's going on when Lachlan explains their day before Ether went off on him. They are really good friends and Lachlan looks up to her for guidance when even his extensive knowledge can't figure a situation out.

fudge is Lachlan's go-to friend when he's a in a pinch. Fudge usually wants something in it for him when Lachlan asks him for help since he's almost always trying to get Hershey out trouble. Lachlan normally gives him treasures he finds when he and Ether go on adventures. Fudge does care a lot about Lachlan but he can come off as indifferent when Lachlan goes to him. They do do things together outside of Fudge saving him, like chatting and sharing dating frustrations with each other hoping to get the other's opinion on something. Fudge often comes to him when he needs his kids babysat for a few hours, Lachlan doesn't mind though.

ether is Lachlan's boyfriend and best friend. They occasionally have disagreements but usually work them out with the help of Hershey or by themselves. They love to go on adventures when Ether isn't busy sulking and they really enjoy each other's company. Lachlan tries to understand Ether's personality a little better each time they have a fight about something, even if it's unprovoked. They enjoy cuddles and general calm chats about things that they do in their off time. Ether does love Lachlan very much and hates to see him upset.
Last edited by koegami on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feral Itty Bitty # - Myo Competition

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:38 pm

username; silentmelody
    name;
    gender;
    design;

marky mark
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucida » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:34 pm

MARK
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- Lucida - she/her - bi - ♙>
<♘- TH: Artpupz - DA: FlowerPriince - ♘>
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:06 am

username;
name;
gender;
design;
Res
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

renshaw

Postby morrissey » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:09 pm

username; marya d.
      name; renshaw - of the forest and woods
      gender; male
      design; linked for size

and hence we enter renshaw, guardian of the forest, beloved keeper of the woods. from his mighty crowns of ivory he holds blossoming flowers, and from his coat sprouts the green grasses of eternal spring. many did bow before this creature, as he walks throughout the fields that seem to wave when he is near. for he is the god of nature, and his creations are his people.
        renshaw was born to the bite of winter and the force of hope, and from a rock he emerged. many times he communicates with damien, the renewed god of water and rain, to make sure that the dreadful chill that affected the forest will never come again. renshaw cannot monitor the woods by himself, of course, so he calls upon many of his beloved children to help. no creature ever doubts renshaw, as many times he has proven himself time after time to be the king that the forest needs.

once did a long winter stay,
        where the fields shivered and
        the flowers never saw a spring day.
        so the prophecy fortold,
        a time will come when a young god will appear,
        and rumor spread of the buds in his ear.
        he will bring joy and hope back to the wood,
        and not to doubt his coming, many should.
        for one day where the frost seemed to bite stronger
        than a tiger on it's prey,
        out of a mossy rock emerged a young soul, and his eyes seemed to say,
        be still, woods, for i am home.
        celebration did ring throughout the pass,
        as this spring they knew would forever last.

renshaw on the outside is an extremely peaceful soul. he is kind to all that approach him, even if the feelings are not mutual. he knows that it is incredibly important to be respectful to one another, and to make sure that everyone is heard. renshaw didn't really have a childhood, of course, as the story goes. he emerged from a rock and was immediately the god of the forest and the savior of the woods. he only uses his powers for good, and most of the time he does not use them at all, for he knows that it is best to let nature run on its own tracks. he sees himself as only being placed on earth to provide a comfort to the creatures of the woods, and he certainly lives up to it. he greets those who are new to the wood with open arms and a warm up of tea, and his doors are always open to any creatures that may need comforts, have a complaint, or have a problem that they believe he could solve. speaking of his house, while renshaw may seem like a neat bitty, his home is extremely cluttered. he grows attatched quickly, and when the creatures of the woods tell him he should clean up, he only manages throwing away one or two items that he could bear to part with. but no matter his cleaning habits, or the fact that the tea he makes may not be universally enjoyed, renshaw is calming and lovable, and he is very much appreciated by all of his people.

ariella;; ariella is almost like a daughter to renshaw. seeing how close renshaw is to her father, damien, it certainly makes sense that his only daughter who still lives with him is also friends with renshaw. renshaw enjoys when ariella visits his forest from the sky, and he often talks to her and shares his wisdom. she enjoys listening to his stories, and his tea.
        damien;; damien and renshaw have been close friends for a very long time, considering the damien was one of the first to welcome renshaw when he emerged from his rock. damien and renshaw spend most of their days talking about what would happen if their kingdoms ever did collide and they would have to rule together. the two gods very much enjoy each-others company.
Last edited by morrissey on Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualified. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:12 pm

Mark! Does it need to be on the base or can it be your own lines? And are there offsite lines available by any chance?
Alas, I am but a simple opossum
Danny || He/They || FTM || || Rodent breeder

Icon by adamsdoodles || Sig art by Mistcat
Qualified.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:20 pm

Currently, there are no off-site lines. Yes you can make your own lines, but please make them similar to a reference sheet, not just a random image.
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:22 pm

if you want soft i can go makes some temporary off-site lines?? [from these oekaki ones]
it'll just be 3 layers until i can get time to get each one separately?

alright! not a problem <3
Last edited by koegami on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me