Re: Kalon #1350 -- Nekomata

Postby LazzyTheLapis » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:14 am

UN: BubbleCat

Kalon Name: Hiretsuna (Means 'Sneaky' in Japanese)

Story: Hiretsuna was a mischievious Kalon, always taking fruit and fish from the Japanese markets near the bamboo forest which she lived. But one day when she was sneaking into a local cherry stand, the owner had heard of a black kalon stalking the stands, not wanting her delicious cherries to be stolen; the woman called animal control, and they successfully caught Hiretsuna. Her long tail stuck out of the cage in the truck she was carried in, and a dog opposite of her ripped some of her tail off. But the Japanese God, Okuninushi, felt pity for Hiretsuna, and mended the ripped part of her tail, giving it a split. When they opened her cage, she qickly ran past the workers, into a new forest, a new life.

DO NOT STEAL
LazzyTheLapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oblique » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:32 am

The markiest mark
Sand | They/them | Nb | Really hecking gay
Flight Rising
Oblique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:55 am

username | 9tailedfox
name | katsuki
gender | male
nickname | okibi

run, run, before he catches you! run, run before he splits your tail in two! the voices of the children echoed throughout the night as they song the song of the okibi. the story of the okibi originates in japan... wip
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherMother » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:48 am

Username: MotherMother • Name: Remus • Gender: Male

Embedded in the soul of a child was a spawn crafted by the devil himself. The goatlike beast desired concoction from life that could do his bidding with the earthlings while he stayed down below. Oh how he despised those mortals, who stomped around up above the devil's domain, their clamouring footsteps disturbed the chorus of shrieks that blessed his ears. He felt immense satisfaction knowing he would take their souls when their fragile bodies crumbled onto themselves.

Worse than the mortals were the guardian angels, who whispered advice to the flesh creatures and directed them in the righteous path, turning cold hearts into gold.

Alas, the devil had not the time to venture above Hell to hunt guardian angels. For that, he needed an assassin.
There were plenty in Hell, happy to throw themselves forward as volunteers, willing to do anything to escape the pits of horror. Some even enjoyed it. They were in Hell for a reason, after all.

But these volunteers had been flesh creatures themselves, they didn't have the skills to seek out a guardian angel. Thus the devil knew he needed to make the assassin himself.

Only the malleable mind of a child would do, but children never went to Hell.
Only the devil could rise through Hell's crust to coax a child down with false promises behind the face of a kind man. Only one being could be so vile, so despicable, so outright disgusting to snatch a young flesh creature while his mother wasn't looking.

Remus was the devil's proudest creation. This was the beginning of Remus's legend.

He was a beautiful creation. A slender body with peat pools for eyes, and a long, single, sleek tail.

When he was young, he fit in quite nicely. He learned who went to Hell, what they did, and how they were punished.
In his teenage years, he studied stealth and tracking down the supernatural, specifically guardian angels.
In his late teens, he learned how to yield weapons, and which was the right one for the job.

After each mission, Remus brought back a white feather, once pristine and beautiful was now tattered and broken. It wasn't long before he had an impressive collection adorning this throne, which sat alongside that of the devil.

It was on one mission that Remus had an emotion never felt before, when he looked into the fading eyes of a guardian angel who lay beneath his claws. The guardian angel whispered to Remus advice like it always had, helping one last soul before it parted from its body. She whispered to him that there was much he didn't know, and despite what he'd done to her she promised her forgiveness. A sliver of remorse pierced his heart as the guardian's pulsed its last beat.

He returned to Hell with a different tone beneath his pelt, and the devil could sense it. He warned Remus not to get weak.

The next trip to the surface he heard a child's laughter. He watched a butcher toss scraps for the strays. He watched the sun paint the sky in swathes of red and orange hues. And within himself he felt his own inner child grasp a hand outwards, as if reaching for his mother the day he was taken.

The next guardian angel he crossed paths with, he whispered to it instead of the guardian whispering to him. He told her of his discovery of emotion and memories. Once the crack was made in his black shell, a brilliant gold shone through. In his heart he knew he had to cross over to the other dimension.

When he didn't return that night from his quest, the devil went looking for Remus. To his utter horror, he watched Remus ascend, guardian angel in hand, rising up.

Remus welcomed the blare of light shining in from the Heavens. Closer, almost there...
The devil came roaring after him, fury launching him in great leaps towards his creation. But with a final push, Remus burst through the wall that separated the dimensions. He'd almost made it through, only his tail was gliding through the barrier when devil wrenched him back. And because Remus was still in the barrier itself, the dimensions started to crumble. They crumbled like flesh creatures who toppled over themselves. Now the immortal would experience mortality.
The dimensions began to rip. But because Remus existed in both, he began to split. His tail was the first to separate, and he felt his soul being torn in two. Then, a guardian appeared before him, grasped his wrists, and yanked him through the barrier.

All fell silent. The shaking ceased. All around Remus stood the guardians of Heaven, welcoming him despite his origin. That's the day the guardian assassin died, and Remus the guardian was born.

Last edited by MotherMother on Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:52 pm

☀ 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕒 ☽

derived from 'mysterious' in Latin

"sʜᴇ sᴀʏs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ,
sʜᴏᴡs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ,
ᴇxᴘᴏsᴇs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ.
ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ɪs ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ
ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴛ sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs
𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ"

wip!
Last edited by liightning on Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

liight (she/they)

artist who draws silly and funky characters
    <--- enoki is my baby boy

discord: ask! || twitter: liightpinked
    toyhouse: liightning || art fight: liightning
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirittai1 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:04 pm

stoked the fire & watched it burn

kairos, "last born goddess; opportune moment"
    nonbinary, she/her
    god of the 5th region

spirittai1
      story of how their tail split
      myth/legend (how their tail split + their backstory as a character)
      800 words + 2 art pieces
      no comics/animations
Last edited by spirittai1 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spirittai1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:37 pm

───────────────────★ ───────────────────

ochi | ageless and genderless | pansexual

spirit guide that takes children who have left this world
to the gates of takama-ga-hara.

- tells bad jokes to keep the children happy
- carries the children on their back over ama-no uki-hashi
- tail is split b/c WIP
Last edited by danheng on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sharky » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:29 am

markity mook~!
i quit :)
☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

.sharky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinnamon Heart » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:23 am

Mark!!
ImageImageImage
she/her or they/them
bi ¦ BLM
Cinnamon Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenNyra » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:54 am

Name: Tsubame - meaning acceptance

"I always thought that the world would be a wonderful place that i never want to leave"
"Guess i was wrong"

Quiet, soft sounds echoed trough the street accompanied by a soft giggle. Gracefully, the black creature walks away from the scene behind her that showed cracked glass and destroyed flowers all over the place. Everyday she spent her time playing tricks to the other villagers in this old town and never faced any consequences.
"How times have changed"
Her calm voice cut though the silence of the night, but nobody reacted to it. Right, nobody saw her.
She has been alone since that day.
A soft shiver ran down her spine as she rested her body on the cold stone of the shrine of the town, memories slowly rising in her mind that she would rather forget.
Years ago she lost everything, her family and herself lost her life back then but she was doomed to stay here, as a spirit that could never leave the world of the living.
She deserved it. It was her fault that they all died back then and she would give everything to change that but of course she could not really bring them back.
"why me" she growled silently into the night, white hair falling around her round face and hiding the flame that glowed brightly on her forehead.
When she died she saw a ghost telling her that her soul is still bond to the world of the living while her body was already gone to the afterlife. The Ghost told her that she could find peace if she finds what her meaning of life is and while the Ghost called this a 'chance' she felt like it was a curse laying upon her. The only happiness she felt in her invisible life was the tricks she could play as she never had the chance to live up to her childish behavior as she was still alive.
Her gaze moved from the dull shining lanterns, that hang all around the street, back to her paws and to her split tail.
"Stuck between the worlds" she mumbled quietly, quoting the Ghost that doomed her to stay here, all alone in this big world.
She was told that the split tail would resemble her being a part of the world of the living and the afterlife ans the daily reminder that all this was not a dream struck her light a lightning. A part of each world - but doesn't really belong to them.
Back when she was alive, she feared death more than anything else but now she knew better.
The only thing that she feared by now was being alone forever. And things looked bad for her right now.
"I don't want to be alone"

OFF TOPIC: English isn't my native language so please excuse my mistakes when it comes to commas and stuff ;v;
Last edited by QueenNyra on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
Nyra | She/ Her | German & English | Artist
QueenNyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me