My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sam readopt

Postby Fudge » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:18 am

good luck!

@jelly I think you should refrain from bumping a few days after the comp! This might be a little bit hard to judge because there is a lot of entries
Last edited by Fudge on Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:00 pm, edited 9000 times in total.
melody | she/her | INTP | ♡
~Keep calm and carry on~
sig credit!

Image Image Image
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby kittykore » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:10 am

ignominyy wrote:
    username: ignominyy
    name: mathew, mattie for short
    prompt:(letters to felix)
    letter one; slowly falling.
    uh, hey! this is a little bit weird, writing this to you when i know you'll never be able to read it, but i need to get this out to someone. we've been talking a lot recently and i just wanted to say that... i think i might be falling in love with you. which is really weird, because if i'm being honest, i always thought i would fall in love with a girl. i know that it isn't dead set that my crush for you will stay or not, or if you'll ever know about it, but still. maybe it's just infatuation because i think you're so damn cool and we only met recently. just... i love hearing you talk and how calming your voice is, and i love the smile that comes to your lips when i start talking about how interesting the story you told was, or the small laugh you always do when i get really excited about something. i also really love your fashion style. like, it's modern but also almost victorian england style? you have quite the fashion taste for a blind guy, haha. wait. was that insensitive? oh gosh. i'm so sorry, i wasn't thinking. ah gosh, here i go rambling again. i'm sorry for that too. it doesn't really matter, though, does it? considering you won't ever read this. why am i even writing this, then? ugh, i'll stop.

---
    mattie stares at the paper in front of him, scanning over it before taking in a breath and letting out a huge sigh. he folds it neatly and stands from the kitchen table he was sitting at, glancing out the window. it's starting to rain, but he promised felix he would meet him at the coffee shop. he puts on some warm clothes before stuffing the letter into his pocket, taking the subway to his destination. when he arrives, felix is already there, sipping some tea he had gotten earlier. mattie sits down and slips the letter under felix's hands. felix sits there for a moment before his hand goes to pick it up, feeling along the edges of the paper. he laughs softly before asking mattie in a calm voice, "are you joking?" mattie smiles, nervous laugh leaving his mouth as he tells him that no, it's not a joke. felix asks him to read it. mattie doesn't respond to that, only says he's going to get himself a coffee. they change the subject after that.

letter two; in love.
    hey, it's me again. i just want to say that i've really had a blast with you these past months. it really is a blessing that we met, and i think whatever higher entities there are for letting us meet. before i say anything else, i just want to say that i am in love with you. i know now that it wasn't just me being excited over someone finally talking to me for once and actually caring. no. i, mattie steen, am madly in love with you, felix ezra. wow, that feels so weird to write? holy crap. omg. wait, am i allowed to write 'omg' in a letter? it doesn't even matter. i'll be the only one who reads it. ugh. anyway. i'm not sure what else to write here. do i even tell you? i don't even think you like me like that. i can't really tell. you seem to treat me like everyone else. you're kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet. so i guess i'm not that special. why am i trying to give myself a pity party here? ugh, i'm so sorry about that, i'm such an idiot sometimes.

---
    mattie sighs, crumbling the paper up in his hands. he stares at the wall about ten feet away, spacing out, until he stands again, crumbled love letter in his hand still. he was suppose to meet felix in the graveyard for one of felix's sessions; where he listens to the ghosts talk, his ears being sensitive to sound due to his blindness. he takes the subway once again and it takes him about fifteen minutes to walk to the graveyard after his stop. he enters, scanning the area before spotting felix crouched down by a grave, pink hair touching the dirty ground beneath his feet. he greets felix when he approaches him, telling him softly that his hair is in the dirt before pulling it onto felix's shoulders. he murmurs a "thanks", and mattie crouches down beside him. eyeing his hands, he then places the crumbled piece of paper in felix's. felix feels it in his hands, uncrumbling it before crumbling it once more, putting it in his coat pocket. he doesn't say anything about it.

letter three; confession.
    it's been a year since my first letter, and i think i'm ready for you to know now. my crush for you has never went away, and it's just strengthened over this past year. i can't tell you in words how much you mean to me; i have too much anxiety for that, as you know already. i'm so glad you convinced me to go to a therapist, though, it has helped me out greatly. the meds aren't working like i thought they would, but i probably just need a different medication. anyway. i want to tell you, felix, that i love you. i love how you're never scared of anything and how you can calm me down with a few words when everything gets to intense and i feel like i'm suffocating. i love when you intertwine your fingers with mine when we're in a crowd so you don't get lost, you don't even ask anymore. you just do it. and it makes my heart leap into my mouth every time, but i just smile and continue walking. i love when you pin your bangs back when you put your long hair in a bun and i can see your eyes. you show a lot more expressions with your eyebrows than anyone i've ever met; maybe that's why you keep them covered. so you can remain mysterious. but you're a mystery i want to uncover more of. i want to know everything about you. not in like... an obsessive way or anything, though. i'm not creepy, i swear. um, well... yeah. there's a lot more i love about you but it's just too much to list. i'm not sure if you feel the same way, but even if you don't, that's okay! i'm happy to have you as my best friend.

---
    after reading over what he wrote down, he stood and grabbed his coat from the rack before rushing outside. he was set to meet felix at the antique shop they met at; when mattie was working there and felix happened to stumble in. mattie went to the local library, asking one of the ladies at the front desk if they could help him translate the letter he had into braille. the librarian helped him, and soon, he had his letter in braille. he smiled the whole way as he walked to the shop, finger going across the small bumps on the paper. when he reached the shop, his heart was practically beating out of his chest. when he spotted felix, he approached him, saying a soft "hey" before bringing him into an embrace. felix chuckled softly, greeting him back. when they parted, mattie grabbed felix's hand before setting the paper in it. "another paper i can't read?" felix had commented with a smile, mattie replying with a "feel the paper". felix did just that; his finger slowly going over the braille, mattie watching intensely. when he was finished, they stood there momentarily before mattie broke the silence with a "well?" felix simply laughed, hands reaching for mattie's face before pulling their foreheads together. "you're adorable. i love you, too."

art: xoxoxo

Winner! I loved everything about this entry I knew back in my mind as reading them all this one stuck the most congrats!
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skorch » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:20 am

congratulations!
wAA
skorch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bequen » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:43 pm

Congrats!
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oreoskys » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:48 pm

Woahh congrats!
huge wip aAaa
Oreoskys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:05 pm

ahhhh thank you so much!! i can't wait to develop more of their relationship together!! <3 thank you again, i wasn't expecting to win him :")
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me