Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

ACS Adopt #1 - Lab's Hound

Postby Alkene » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:30 am

First adopt up!

Hope u like this bad boi! ;v;
Last edited by Alkene on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|| She/her or They/Them||
discord — Arganine#8571

Only active for Oekaki and Adopts at this point

QPPs
pine & Lonnie
My dearest friends
| Sixbane | MrBoodle | Sebeon | batman | Wesley | Lucikan | Toxic Wolf | Emris | nirvaniem | Bornfromashes
Alkene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ACS Adopt #1 - Lab's Hound

Postby dragonstars » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:44 am

Username:Dragonstars
Name:Ghost
Where do they go to hide? What's their safeplace?:
res :V
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emporio! » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:39 pm

username:
crispy richard

name:
morrow

personality:
highly aggressive and prone to violence, yet full of anxiety and is very quick to panic. he has a terrible habit of denying weakness and pushing away his problems, only to end up lashing out again once it all overflows, causing him to panic all over again. he doesn't mean to hurt others! he just doesn't know how else to cope.

where do they go to hide? what's their safeplace?:
most of morrow's safe spaces are located in the forest. there's no one to judge him amongst the trees, nobody to sneer at his spines and his crooked teeth and his weird yellow eyes, not a single soul for him to slash to ribbons on complete accident. just him, the birds, the trees, and the occasional roaming wildlife.

sometimes he talks to the trees, when the quiet is too loud and he's angry and scared. he doesn't talk very well, his teeth get in the way when he tries to quit slurring, but he talks and talks anyway until he's calm enough to go back and attempt to apologize to whoever he just insulted. he talks, listens to the gentle fshh of the leaves in the wind, and naps to the gentle birdsong up above.

(some days, very rare days, the trees talk back, and morrow is well and truly happy.)

about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:04 am

Username: q1q2q3q4
Name: Bound

Bound's safeplace is the strange space between universes. Bound spends a lot more time outside his respective universe than he does inside it. It's so peaceful and pretty there. He descovered a way out of the universe as a pup when he was playing alone in a shady looking area when he found a tear in the fabric of the universe. The space between worlds is like blank canvas with small clusters of sparkling space splotched on it. Bound doesn't care how unstable the tear is, he needs the privacy to think things through and get a logical conclusion. Time isn't relevant there and so he can return to his universe without wasting any time- the instant he leaves it appears like he immediately just got back. Bound has tried to enter a different universe before out of curiosity, but he can't figure out how to.

Personality:
Bound's the sort of guy who hides his emotions behind an angry face. Looking annoyed appears to be his default expression. He can be rather emotional at times and tries his best to hide it if someone else is around, but he often fails at this, especially if he's upset. Bound can be rather timid and afraid. He feels ashamed for having these traits and think he's weak if he shows it. Bound has become a rather ignorant individual who'd rather ignore any real problems. He has a habit of being a bit rude to others by accident and has a hard time keeping friends. He chooses to ignore this and blames anything he can but himself for his lack of friendships.
Last edited by Raptocidic on Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:59 am

mark!!

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkene » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:39 pm

q1q2q3q4 wrote:Username: q1q2q3q4
Name: Bound

Bound's safeplace is the strange space between universes. Bound spends a lot more time outside his respective universe than he does inside it. It's so peaceful and pretty there. He descovered a way out of the universe as a pup when he was playing alone in a shady looking area when he found a tear in the fabric of the universe. The space between worlds is like blank canvas with small clusters of sparkling space splotched on it. Bound doesn't care how unstable the tear is, he needs the privacy to think things through and get a logical conclusion. Time isn't relevant there and so he can return to his universe without wasting any time- the instant he leaves it appears like he immediately just got back. Bound has tried to enter a different universe before out of curiosity, but he can't figure out how to.

Personality:
Bound's the sort of guy who hides his emotions behind an angry face. Looking annoyed appears to be his default expression. He can be rather emotional at times and tries his best to hide it if someone else is around, but he often fails at this, especially if he's upset. Bound can be rather timid and afraid. He feels ashamed for having these traits and think he's weak if he shows it. Bound has become a rather ignorant individual who'd rather ignore any real problems. He has a habit of being a bit rude to others by accident and has a hard time keeping friends. He chooses to ignore this and blames anything he can but himself for his lack of friendships.

All yours!
|| She/her or They/Them||
discord — Arganine#8571

Only active for Oekaki and Adopts at this point

QPPs
pine & Lonnie
My dearest friends
| Sixbane | MrBoodle | Sebeon | batman | Wesley | Lucikan | Toxic Wolf | Emris | nirvaniem | Bornfromashes
Alkene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:56 pm

tysm!
may i be added please? ^^