10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #113 -- READOPTION

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:02 pm

Username: rainbowpanda101 (#116794)
    Name: Luna
    Gender for Breeding Purposes: Female
    Winning Form: click
    Owned As Of: 19 FEB 2018

Alright, time to keep on working through these disowned babes.

So for this competition I wanna see some real character development. I wanna know what brought them to where they are now and why they became who they are today. I'm keeping it deliberately vague to give you room to think of anything you please, so go in whatever direction you want so long as I see the character shining through! <3 This prompt may be answered in any way you see fit so long as it's written. c:

all those sweet comp deets wrote:It is important to note that this viscet must be kept biologically female, as it has been bred before. However, they may identify howsoever they please. All of its offspring are listed below.
B88
B489

┈┈┈┈┈┈ Form
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username||[/b]
    [b]Name||[/b]
    [b]Gender||[/b]
    [b]Gender for Breeding Purposes||[/b] Female
    [b]Fiction||[/b] [x1250 max]
    [b]Extra||[/b] [optional, x2 allowed; x450 or x1 each]

┈┈┈┈┈┈ Rules
    • You are allowed 1250 words for the main fiction body.
    • You are allowed 2 extras.
    • Extras are optional, but encouraged. x450 words for writing, x1 piece for art. No comics allowed.
    • Extras may not be added onto main fiction body.
    • Prettying up is allowed!

┈┈┈┈┈┈ End Date
    End date is currently January 24, 2359 EST.
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #113 -- READOPTION

Postby jolteon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:49 pm

res!
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:24 pm

They're so pretty ;u; <3
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:52 pm

Possibles res ^^ This gal is so beautiful <3
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pumpkin Cupcake » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:37 am

Username|| Pumpkin Cupcake
Name|| xXx
Gender|| Female
Gender for Breeding Purposes|| Female
Fiction||

-Kesso Clan
-Rin/Felix relations?

Extra|| [optional, x2 allowed; x450 or x1 each]
Pumpkin Cupcake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:55 am

Username|| mareep
Name|| Nimue..? Nvm realized why it was familiar- Mareep find another name pls ty
Gender|| Female
Gender for Breeding Purposes|| Female
Fiction|| [x1250 max]
Extra|| [optional, x2 allowed; x450 or x1 each]

fiction ideas; don't steal!!
trapped somewhere, enraged
fang finds her, offers a deal
nimue accepts and joins belmonte clan?

<o< maybe
maybe w BelMonte Clan??
Last edited by fromage on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:15 am

I don't think I have the remaining muse for this girl, but if you would like relationships, I own her daughter, Nimue (B489)! <3
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:21 am

mark
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:06 pm

╸ ╸ ╸ ╸ ╸ ╸ ╸ ╸ ╸ ╸ ╸ ╸ ╸Image

╔═══════╗

__USERNAME:
rainbowpanda101

_VISCET NAME:
____Lunara

VISCET GENDER:
____female

╚═══════╝
------------

Image ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺

SEW----ON----AND----SEW----FORTH

-----Ever since she could remember, Lunara has had an intense passion for sewing. When she was too young to hold a needle or work a machine herself, she would sit by her mother's feet as she sewed away on her sewing machine. Her mother enjoyed making all sorts of crafts with her machine, from pillows made of old shirts to plush alphabet blocks. Many of her mother's crafts were donated to families in need or given as gifts to friends and family. Luna's favorite toys were always the ones her mother fashioned for her. Dollies made of various floral patterns with frizzy yarn hair. A horse with soft fleece fur and faux fur for the mane and tail. A floppy little dog with big, black buttons for eyes. She'd play and play with them until the stitches started to fall apart, just so she could watch her mother take out her kit and gently repair Luna's beloved toys.

-----As Luna grew, her mother began to bestow bits of sewing wisdom here and there on her daughter. "Be careful not to pull on the fabric too hard as it flows through the machine!" she'd say one day. Then the next day, it would be, "If the thread is bunching, it may not have been threaded correctly through the machine!" Each day, her mother had a new warning or lesson for her daughter, and Luna eagerly awaited to learn all she could. She wanted to be just as good at sewing as her mother, if not better! The first time her mother allowed her to use a needle, she pricked herself so many times that she began to cry in despair. "I'll never get this right!" she wailed.

-----Her mother smoothed back her daughter's mane and kissed the top of her head. "There's one thing that I cannot teach you, sweetheart. And that is patience." She handed her daughter a metal thimble. "Try using this. You put it on your finger, and it is supposed to help keep you from pricking yourself. But you also have to learn to slow down a little. Fast stitches never last long." So Luna tried again using the thimble, going slower this time. And it worked! She pricked herself less often and by working slower, she was more mindful of where the needle was going in and coming out of the material.

-----Soon enough, Luna's stitches got neater and neater until one day her mother asked if she'd be interested in entering a sewing competition. Luna was ecstatic! She received the rules and the prompt for the competition and began to stitch away, creating a wonderful sunflower shaped purse. Luna had never been more proud of any of her sewing projects! She entered her bag into the competition and waited anxiously for the results, only to find out that she hadn't won. Not even third place! She went to her mother, crying about how she had lost. "My sweet, sweet Luna. Losing is hard. I know it hurts. But that doesn't mean you should give up! You have to keep trying, no matter what!" her mother told her.

-----And that is just what Luna did. She continued to practice, making everything that piqued her interest. Soon she was making dollies, and horses, and floppy little dogs with big, black button eyes that she donated to families in need or gave as gifts to her friends and family. Her mother always told her how proud she was of every piece that Luna made, but Luna still wasn't happy. She wanted to prove that she could win one of those sewing competitions. So she made the most elaborate purse that she could manage with her skills. It had the perfect mix of fabrics, with swirling greens and blues and purples that melted elegantly together. It had zippers and pockets inside and out and a strap made of embroidered blue and purple flowers with green leaves. She put her heart and soul into that piece and entered it into a free-for-all sewing competition.

-----A week later, she received a phone call saying that she had won. Not just third or second place, though. She had won first place in the purses and bags section of the competition! Luna and her mother danced together in their living room after the phone call ended, jumping for joy. She'd done it! Luna had won her first competition! After receiving her first place ribbon and getting the bag back that she had put all her blood, sweat, and tears into, she gave the bag to her mother as a gift. And her mother used the bag for years, until the stitches started to fall apart. When that happened, she went to a little sewing shop called Sew Over the Moon, where the owner gladly told her she would repair it - free of charge. For why would Luna charge her mother repairs on a bag she'd gifted her, years ago?

-----Luna started her sewing shop because of her passion for sewing, a passion sparked because of her mother. Without her mother's lessons and guidance, she may never have had the patience needed to find a building to house her business, go through all of the required legal permits and forms, purchase and set up all of her stock, and finally open her sewing business. The day of her ribbon cutting, she asked if her mother would do the honors of cutting the ribbon. But her mother refused, telling her that the shop was only possible because of Luna, so Luna should be the one to cut it. And so Luna cut the ribbon, hence beginning her new life as the owner of Sew Over the Moon. All thanks to her mother!

FICTION WORD COUNT: 959

PERSONALITY----TRAITS

-----ARTISTIC - Luna is especially artistic and it helps her greatly with her projects. She has an eye for matching colors and different patterns together to create stunning pieces.

-----GENEROUS - If Luna makes something that she thinks would make a child happy or help a family, she donates it to a church or other charity that gives help to families in need.

-----CHARISMATIC - There's something about Luna that makes her super likable to others. It is hard to pinpoint what exactly it is that's so charming about her, though. Is it her smile? Her passion for sewing? Who knows!

-----ROMANTIC - Luna has a romantic side that shows through especially around Valentine's Day, when she decks her shop with all sorts of lovey-dovey patterns and project ideas for people to make their Valentine.

-----STUBBORN - When Luna makes up her mind, it is difficult to get her to change it. Though this tends to be in regards to sewing projects rather than any sort of moral or political views she has.

-----IMPULSIVE - Unfortunately, Luna is impulsive when it comes to fabric. When she sees fabric, her mind automatically starts contemplating what she could make with it so she ends up buying much of the fabric she comes across.

-----MEDDLESOME - Luna has a bad habit of getting her nose into the business of others, even when it doesn't have anything to do with her. She's been trying to get better at not doing this, but she's still a huge gossip regardless.

-----SEDENTARY - Because finishing one sewing project can take hours of sitting, Luna lives an extremely sedentary lifestyle. She has a great dislike of exercise but tries her best to eat right to counteract her lack of movement.

EXTRA WORD COUNT: 289

Image ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺ ╺

credits:
black needles & sewing phrase from https://pixabay.com/

rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:37 am

Alright, this is closed! I'll have the winner up when I get home <3
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me