Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 56 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Morgan readoption

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:35 pm

With a heavy heart I am leaving CS and need to re home all my kalons.

This will be an unlimited impress me that ends on January 31st. extensions are available if needed.

Re: Morgan readoption

Postby VoidRinkusu » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:34 am

mark
They/them.
My comrade, I am not even here.
My Kalons - My Simas
VoidRinkusu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:50 am

names;;
Rio
(Spanish/Portuguese for 'river')
gender;;
female
occupation;;
sailor, previously a pirate

likes;;
- sailing the seas
- adventure
- jokes and a little mischief
- storms
- bravery
dislikes;;
- stubbornness
- lies
- harming of others
- aggressiveness
greatest fear;;
Being caught in a vulnerable position, mentally and physically
personality;;
Rio is very charismatic and confident kalon. She loves inspiring others as well as helping and teaching them. She's also very brave and can be a bit strong-willed and hard-headed at certain times. Rio loves going on adventures and traveling on the sea, she finds it a good outlet to building confidence, strength, and creativity.
a bit of history;;
Rio used to be the only female pirate of a ship called The Black Dragon. It was one of the notorious pirates ships that sailed the seas and was owned by an equally notorious pirate captain that' was only known by "Silver Bullet". Rio was treated a bit more special by the ship's crew but she made it known that she wasn't going to tolerate being treated like a 'lady'. The pirates robbed hundreds of other ships and towns and Rio was infamous for being skilled at using a sword. She was later nicknamed the Cutlass Maiden for her exceptional skill. There's not much known about her family but most claim she was an orphan before she got sucked into the pirate life.
some quotes she would probably say;;
- "If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It's lethal."
- "Act like a lady, think like a boss."
- "You know life is worth the struggle when you look back at what you lost
and realize what you have now is better."

moodboard;;
~oceanic~
playlist;;
~{ adventure of a lifetime }~

"how did you lose your eye?"
"Aye, well you see, my ol sea captain Silver Bullet cut me on my eye right before I left the ship for good. I don't know what his real motive to doing it was but he claimed it was so I don't forget my pirate life and that it was a reminder. Of course, I managed to leave him a nice shoulder scar in return."

"what/who made you be a pirate?"
"I was a little thing born in a small town by the sea so the love of water is instinctive in me. My mum died when I was a child and never found any living relatives so I was on my own at a young start. Some old pirate took pity on me one day and brought on The Black Dragon to the dismay of crewmen and captain and was basically raised on that hectic ship. I could've easily died on there but I was a swift and fast learner and knew how to defend and fight for myself."

"do you love the ocean?"
"Just like I said before, I was born in a small sea town and so the love of the ocean was pretty much in my blood and livelihood. The ocean is a beautiful place either way. The sound of crashing waves on the shore, the vast size of it, the blue to sometimes clear water, and the big and little creatures that call the ocean home. I found it to be a place of calm, relaxation, and a place to think and get lost in thoughts."

"how do you feel about your old pirating days?"
"Eh, even though it was what kept me alive all those years, it's nice to move on from those days. To be honest, I was only in it for the thrills and adrenaline rush of fighting and robbing and being close to the sea. I'm quite glad I have gone. It was getting pretty tedious robbing the rich and their cities and ships."

.::Snakes::.
a very brief first meeting with my kal, Basilis~

"Say, do you come here often?", piped a cheery voice from up above.

The air was crisp and whipped around the ship dock smoothly. Basilis was only out and about in the town to track down a large snake that was apparently sighted by the beach not far from the docks. Basilis decided to get by those ships just to see how massive they were but was startled by the sound of someone above her.

"Up here silly!", chimed the happy voice as Basilis lurched her head up.

A slender shape bounded from the top of an overhead ship mast and landed gracefully on it's feet. It flashed Basilis a cheeky smile before strolling up to her.

"Aye, I ain't ever seen someone by the likes of you in this town...are you a foreigner?", the curious being questioned as it stared her down.

"N-no, I just came to track down a snake. I actually live by the forest which is close by.", Basilis stammered out.

The stranger eyed her with it's one good eye before sticking out it's hand. "The name's Rio mate."

"Basilis...", was the muttered reply.

"Say, why are you out here hunting snakes? I mean, you look like one...no offense.", Rio asked quizzically as she eyed Basilis.

"It's fine...It's my job...people call me if they have any sort of reptile terrorizing them or their loved ones and I come to get those reptiles. Like a more humane pest control.", Basilis said with a sigh.

"Well, that's a nice thing to do eh. So I'm guessing that's why you live in the forest? The sea ain't tame for snakes unless they're coral snakes. Those nasty critters...", Rio replied with a heaving sigh.

The strange didn't seem so strange right now. Rio's ears twitched to some sort of noise in the ocean that Basilis couldn't detect with her ears briefly.

"Say, are you thirsty? I know a great place we could get some fruity smoothies and drinks!", piped up Rio's cheery voice after her brief episode.

"Uhhh...?". Basilis was at a lost for words. This random stranger that just hoped off a boat mast wants to take her out to drinks. What even?

"Come on friend!", yipped Rio excitedly as she literally dragged Basilis off the dock.

'I guess this is it hm.', Basilis thought silently as she ran after the agile Rio through the small town streets. 'I guess I made a new friend!'
Last edited by doge fruit on Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:02 am

Res!
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tardisonameter » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:19 am

Maybe res, I love them
tardisonameter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparks! » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:23 am

res
formerly kumquat., ryan ross. (but with fonts that are not very good with readers sorry!), and aventin!. i'm mostly inactive, but i do log on from time to time.
sparks!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:30 am

possible res
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parker; » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:59 pm

small res
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:13 pm

Last edited by deerbroken on Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Montay

Postby Anza » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:44 am

res
    Montay
    - male
    - Orube Hoho's master, founder of the Mountain Temple
    - Was a prince whose brother took control of the position after he failed to go through with an arranged marriage
    - Was a wonderer for years
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes