Based on Click to view
Artist dragoncool97 [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 47 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LOC #130

Postby dragoncool97 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:27 am

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
|| Species Info || Archives || Nursery || Fan Club|| Customs || ReVamps|| DA Group ||

|| Re-Colors || Website || Gift Lines || LoC Redemption Thread || Bank || Contest Thread ||

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
This is adopt #106 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! You must use a claim slot for this boy. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c

And here is the second of my winter themed adopts. He is my Yeti adopt in case you couldnt tell by his floof and fangs. Contrary to what you may think, his element is water and I want you to be creative with how he uses it.

Aanything goes for him so long as you stick to lore. You will have unlimited edits and extras. However, all must be posted in one single post here; no off site forms, no forms elsewhere on cs.

PLEASE DO NOT HIDE YOUR FORMS.

Contest ends January 1st.

Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]LoC Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]: Male
[b]Element[/b]: Water
[b]Allegiance[/b]: Pride or Rebellion
[b]Rank[/b]: (select ONE) If Pride: Cub Trainer; Prison Guard; Pride Member(optional sub-rank of Performer or Hunter); Warrior(sub-rank of tank, support, distractor, or fighter) | If Rebellion: Base Warrior | Nomad is also an option but please discuss their views on the war.
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]History[/b]:
[b]Art[/b]: (optional)
[b]Extras[/b]: (optional)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yuta The Cold Heart

Postby Cutieduckpie » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:31 am

XX
Username: Cutieduckpie

— Big cold guy with Big warm heart —

Name: Yuta

Element:
Attacks wrote:-
-

Allegiance: Rebellion

Personality: wip ;-;

He can seem really straight forward and strict but he learned to be like this. Between his first years and his first century he
    He's also anxious and dream often about when his time will come ... He knows a lot of good lions out there and thinks it's not unfair that they cannot have a last resting place.
    As a nomad he would entertain other and it allowed him to gain more and more control over his element.
    A strong trait is that he might not be selfconfident but he's confident around/with other because he already went through being the one we make fun of (mostly because of his look) but also because he had great friends, that he got close to by his furr.
    Yuta lives in the large ravine on the West side of the Pride Lands.

History:

The breeze rattled the leaves on the trees and tugged at his majestic fur. Yuta’s paws made little sound on the volatile floor as he wove between the rocks. Something was tugging him conscious, leading him a certain way, but he didn’t know what or why. But he went anyway, curious as to what it was and why he seemed compelled to go. Something seemed vaguely familiar about it,

His paws led him to a cliff above a lake, and a pack of lions were lounging by its grey sandy shores. He narrowed her eyes, and Aadyot wound his way around his shoulders, tightening his hold around his neck. He reared backwards and hissed something, before darting forward and biting his neck.

He gasped eyes widening as a memory clawed its way into the forefront of his mind, and his claws dug into the ground before he sunk to his belly. A whine forced it way out of his throat as he remembered.

Yuta shook his fur out, Rain soaking him to the bone sometime in the early morning. His packmates milled around him, speaking in hushed tones, not wanting to break the silence that follows a storm. The sun broke its way through the clouds warming the chill that had settled over them, and the pack’s spirits lifted.

It seemed like it was going to be a nice day, and plans were made for a hunt. A group of hunters was gathered, and they set off, leaving a few others behind to protect.

As he started to groom his fur, he heard a shout. “Yuta!” He lifted his head, eyes narrowed, and he looked around. One of the younger teen ran up to him, fur on end and eyes widened. Yuta rose to his feet and cocked his head.

“ What’s wrong, Saahat ? ”
    “ Kalini fell into the lake ! ” He cried, jogging away. He looked back when Yuta didn’t follow him, and he called, “ Come on ! ”

Yuta rolled his eyes and followed him, wondering why he was needed to help. The youngsters were very capable of helping their friend if she had gotten hurt or whatever had happened. He pushed her way through a bush and saw the lake before him, sparkling in the light. He saw the youngsters and made his way towards them.

As he got closer, he saw that Kalini was fine, showing no sign that she had fallen into the lake at all.Yuta’s lip curled, and he stomped over. “ What is the meaning of this? You lied to me to bring me here, why ? ”

Kalini crouched, her teeth bared, and the others followed suit. Yuta straightened up and raised a brow.

“ What are you doing. ”

“ We’re tired of you pushing us around. We’re going to teach you a lesson, ” Kalini snarled, stepping forward. She then sprung at Gatoma, who dodged out of the way easily.

The others followed her lead and jumped at him as one mass, He easily knocked them away and got into a battle crouch, a deep growl rumbling in his chest. He charged forward and used his larger size and momentum to bowl them over, before picking on the nearest one and tossing them onto the lake before he kicked out behind him.

He felt one his hind paw connect with one of their muzzles and he spun around, but he was knocked off of his feet by the one he threw slamming into his side. The group all piled on him, a flurry of teeth and legs, and he pushed upwards, forcing his way through the gang of youngsters. He broke through, and he broke into a run.

He looked behind him to see the hoard following him and he stopped and spun on his heels, facing them with a fierce roar. As they got nearer he leapt over them, but Kalini jumped up at the same time, wrapping her jaws around Yuta’s throat. Kalini slammed Yuta onto the ground, and tightened her grip onYuta’s neck.

She then let go, and backed up, horrified, and Yuta struggled to his feet. Blood dripped from the wounds on his throat, staining his fur. He wheezed, blood bubbling up over his lips. He collapsed back onto the sand, his chest heaving as he struggled to breath.

“ Oh god, what did you do ? ”
    “ I-I didn’t mean to ! ”
    “ Maybe we can go get some help ? ”
    “ And get in trouble, or even exiled, from the pack? We’re dead meat ! ”
    “ Kalini, why did we do this ? ”
    “ I didn’t mean to actually hurt him ! ”
    “ Well you did ! He’s dying and its our fault ! ”
    “ W-we need to leave. ”

Kalini padded over and pressed her head into Yuta’s. “ I’m sorry, Gatoma. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I hope you’ll forgive me. ”
    “ Y-you .... ” Yuta gurgled, raising his head. He let his head fall back onto the sand, and he growled softly. “ You’ll all pay.”

Kalini gave him a sad look, before running off, and Yuta turned his eyes to the sky. Dark clouds were quickly covering the sky, and a drop of rain hit his face.

With a sigh, he closed his eyes, and let himself slip away —

Yuta was shaking, with a mixture of rage and horror. He stared down at the pack and clenched his teeth, lips rising and hackles standing on end. A plan formed in his head, and he shared a look with Aadyot, and a grin appeared on his face.

RES→ Post this in a few hours -time zone memo- His new life as a nomad (they are protected by the royal pride, and are free to do or go where they want) , how he grew, and how he ended up in the rebels side (mainly because he learned that his parents got killed because of the royals, and because the pack he came from belonged to them + still angry against them).
Last edited by Cutieduckpie on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC #130

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:35 am

Best fluff, yes. All of my lions can be used as relations, just PM me for a link!
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:10 pm

Username: ilhdc7
LoC Name: Wesley
Element: Water
Allegiance: Pride
Personality: When Wesley walks into a room. Everybody knows it. By his loud, thundering voice that shakes the room, or the thud of his steps that take out large chunks of the ground as he pushes off. His big persona projects and encompasses everybody around him, and he doesn't like leaving the wallflowers out either. He wants all the attention on him. He is the total jock, and if he could flex his biceps and take some 'roids, he totally would. He always says the first thing that comes to his brain, causing problems from his bluntness or creating a lot of 'Why on earth did he say Pineapple? I asked a question...'.

One of the sad things he does though, is he hides his real feelings, and his real emotions. He doesn't let anybody pass his emotional armor and into his heart and his affection. He is afraid of getting hurt, and doesn't want to worry about a mate, or a best friend getting injured and dying in the war. One of the reasons he is so loud, and draws so much attention, good and bad, is that he feels socially awkward, and worries that people won't like him, or want to be around him. He makes himself the butt of the joke, and uses that to create a fun atmosphere so everyone is laughing and having a good time. The attention is then away from how terrible he feels, and to how much joy he is making. When he walks around, he loves being able to say hi to everyone, and he makes it his goal to know the name of everyone he meets, and remember their names.

One of his virtues, despite his jokester nature, is the fact that when it is time to battle, and to fight for the pride, he is no nonsense. If you crack a joke, or start to goof off, he'll be the one to put you in place. He isn't afraid to be serious, but only when the time calls for it. When he fights, he wears the armour designed for him, but only because he has to, not because he wants to. He'd go bare if you'd let him. Wesley tends to be over-helpful, and if there were doors to hold open, and hands to kiss while bowing down, he'd do it. Wesley enjoys making people blush, and gives the best hugs and condolences.

If you can't hear Wesley, be sure to check the Nursery, cubs are his favorite thing in the entire world, and he loves to play and be around them. He isn't afraid to get dirty, and roll on his back and play dead or be the monster the cub defeats. He hates when they are taken from his embrace, and when playtime turns to naptime, he is almost like a little kid, whining to play for just ten more minutes! In playtime, as well as dinner time, Wesley is like a kid. He over eats, and then gets sick, and feels sick for the next few hours because his stomach is so huge! He cannot help himself, it just tasted too good to him!

History:
-grew up in the pride, aspired to be a fighter like his father
-mother was estranged from them & joined the rebellion
-was told to be a tank & not a fighter by his father
-huge fight with his father about it
-father became estranged
-became a tank because he still loved his father, & wanted to follow his wishes
-father never forgave him for the spiteful argument
-father left to find Wesley's mother
-Wesley was left on his own

Art: (optional)
Extras: armor description

Element = Water
Tsunami: Wesley stands his ground when he battles, and charges straight into heavy fire. As a tank, his job is to protect those around him, therefore, when a group, or the group surrounding him is becoming over run, he uses a tsunami. He flics his tail up over his back and creates a wall of water, and then turns to his side, and swings his tail like a baseball bat to move the large wave in a direction. The wave is 25 feet high, and he continually works to increase its height and power. This is a final movement, and it greatly taxes his energy.

Shield: Unlike the Tsunami, the shield that Wesley procures, is small and direct. It is used to protect one or two at most, lions. The shield is used halt any flame or dangerous objects that might be thrown at those around him. The shield is an easy water creation, and was the first thing Wesley learned to do. The shield is used on those around them, and there is barely a time when Wesley uses it on himself. The shield lasts for only until the danger is gone, and dissolves quickly.

Lasso: The lasso is absolutely Wesley's favorite thing about having the water element. It's quick strikes, and the long reach is easy for him to use. He enjoys lassoing fire or lava elements in a battle, and watching them crumble over the dampness, and inability to use their heat. Generally, the lasso doesn't work as well as his shield or his tsunami, but it is great for a distraction tool, and is a fun party trick. *wink*

Relationships:
setekh: setekh is one of those lions that Wesley sees only in a blue moon. she is always looking for her lost sister, and Wes generally can't find her most of the time when he has a funny joke to tell her. But when she is around, Wes likes to talk her ear off, and although she doesn't respond much, the fact that he can just talk about anything and everything without being judged(too much) is a great venting situation.
yuri: yuri is honestly Wesley's favorite cubbin. Like, ever. He asks so many questions about his fangs, his hair, his tail, what he's doing, and Wesley loves it. He loves to have someone to talk to that isn't questioning motives, or making fun of his clumsiness. He enjoys the small cub especially because it's just so much fun to play and be a cub again and be around such a curious lion.
delcai: delcai is a lion that Wesley can't figure out. Generally, Wes is good about reading lions, their motives, and everything in between. He CAN'T get a read. It's slightly frustrating to Wes especially because he doesn't know, and he hates not knowing about any lion.

Inner Monologue (me trying hard to be funny and its a big fail lol)
ba dum, ba dum, ba dum da da da da da da, da daaaaaaa, His paws hit the dirt with loud thuds, removing the sneaky feeling he was trying to portray. Sneaky like goooaatt.

Be snea- "Oh hi! Hey Dude! Hows that mate of yours doin'?" I wanna walk like you, talk like you oooh ohhh ooooh. He tripped over his feet, the other lion started laughing with him, but he was blushing. Why are you doing this to yourself? Stay on your feet Wes! Feet! He lifted his nose up to the air, Hamburgerssss, yum.

"Wassap my dudette? Hows those cubbins of yours?"

"They doin good? Alright! I might visit in a little! Hey you! Smile!" His big paws thudded the ground as he bounded over to Delcai. Delcai avoided him, and Wesley just laughed. You lil- I CUT MY LIP AGAIN, Ugh! He paused to shake his burly coat, Where to go, where to go, OH I KNOW!

random notes;;
- really clumsy & trips on his feet a lot
- cuts his lip a lot bc his tooth
- sleeps on his back because his fur is so comfy
- lucky number is 41
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fugitive » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:39 pm

Dropping out, I wish the other contests luck! <3
Sorry, my motivation/muse is really bad orl
Last edited by fugitive on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fugitive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoncool97 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:01 pm

Due to the holidays I will extend this adopt for one week, the new close date is now January 6th.

Good luck completing your forms. PM me if you have any questions.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoncool97 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:18 pm

Friendly reminder that this is closing for forms this upcoming weekend. Please have all forms complete by then.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoncool97 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:40 pm

This is now closed to new forms
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoncool97 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:27 am

Due to the lack of completed forms,I will be closing this adopt until after the Event. Once the event is over i will reopen this adopt to new forms, and to give the current forms a chance to be completed.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me