6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Logan

Postby Placebo » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:57 am

tHe bESt AvENGeR

//HACKS

also yeah the wound on his leg is a bullet wound weeps ;v; /

A few notes that i had about his design so I don't forget:

-He was a breeding project of the ring to create an ultimate money-maker

-He was bred to be exclusively a dog fighter and has never known anything else but fighting

-He's a mutt mix of two dog mixes: An English Mastiff/Cane Corso Mix and an Irish Wolfhound/Kangal Mix
---The ring chose those four breeds for size and weight-- he stands roughly 33-34 inches at the shoulder and weighs about 190 lbs (note to self-- miiight change these statistics)

-He was very underweight when he came in, about 165lbs

-His nails grow much faster than the average dog, so they constantly need to be clipped; he also sharpens them like a cat as an old habit

-He's much older than he looks but it doesn't really show up anywhere except his teeth. It's a little surprising he's lived this long from his dental records, but he still appears to be in his prime

-His ripped ear was a fairly recent injury, and he got it from protecting the basset hound

-His tail was mistakenly docked at a young age; it stands up like that very easily because it's meant to curl like a kangal's tail

-his snarl sounds like a roar when he's pissed

-he's super stressed all the time from night terrors so one of the dogs at the kennel elected to be his therapy dog and it miraculously works like, really well
----Anthony's the therapy dog lol, the huskita sorta just keeps him company alot

-Once he warms up to his owner a bit more he'll start laying his head in her lap cause he likes having his cheeks rubbed but doesn't like a whole lot of contact with his ear because it's so sensitive. the scars around his eyes are too old to feel much pain though, but they itch alot too

-his amber eyes came out of nowhere because neither of his parents or his sires had such bright eyes
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me