Drawing sessions 5
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by park.

Viscet #2080

Postby park. » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:05 am

Name: Helena Astro
Owner: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=863407

Wow look at this cutie! I was listening to some My Chemical Romance and they inspired me to draw a little marching band cet! Believe it or not, despite how long I've been here, this is my first rare mutation cet thats been open for adoption for me XD This is just going to be a naming competition, however you can have unlimited writing and artwork. Just remember, your effort is a HUGE contributor to the winner however, this comp is also gonna be based on a name choice.

If will put up color codes if someone requests me to do so. c:

Code: Select all
      Username:
      Name:
      Name Continued: (name meaning, why you chose the name, nicknames, name origin like Greek or Latin, etc. )

End Date:
December 9th @ 9:00 EST time

Mutations:
Fox Tail - rare
Minor Mane - uncommon

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3653218][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2996412&size=medium&format=png&rev=1511881678[/img][/url]
Last edited by park. on Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2080

Postby Inkiing » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:12 am

Username: inking
Gender for breeding: male?
Name: Ichabod
Meaning: the colors honestly reminded me of a warm autumn evening. His coat reminds me of an older fashion dress coat, like one work by the so called "Ichabod crane" being from the myth of all hollows eve.
Inkiing "Ink"
he/him * adult player

Wanna Support My Art?
Deviant Art!
i do not handle any USD sales over CS, please refer to DA to do so

Custom Species Base!
Horse Genetics Guide
Inkiing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero The Corgi King » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:31 am

Username: Nero the Corgi King
Gender for Breeding purposes: Male
Name: Ethan
Name Continued: Ethan is honestly the first name that comes to my mind when I think of a marching band 'cet.
Personality: wip
Art: wip (Not sure if I am going to do an art piece or not yet)
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Nero The Corgi King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:33 am

Username: Placebo
Gender for Breeding purposes: Male
Name: Petrichor (Peter)
Name Continued: wopwop kiiinda forgot the comp existed, but still trying for stubs since I'm technically still in another comp that hasn't been judged ;v;
Last edited by Placebo on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nafla » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:52 pm

xxxxxxxxxx
LinkTheme *May change*

Form wrote: ♦Username♦ Sota
♦Name♦ Veselko (VAH-SEL-KOE)
♦Gender♦ Male
♦For Breeding purposes♦ Male

The name Veselko is derived from South Slavic vesel meaning "cheerful"
It originates from Croatian Source
I chose this name simply because I find it very unique.
Plus, if I do get the privilege to own this beauty, I would make him a lowkey softy cause of his name.
Like, he'll have that assertive/stern exterior and a happy/soft interior kind of thing.

Edit~ That art over there was really rushed ;;; Like, done in 5 minutes
Last edited by nafla on Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nafla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucida » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:53 pm

mark
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- Lucida - she/her - bi - ♙>
<♘- TH: Artpupz - DA: FlowerPriince - ♘>
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pancake furby » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:48 am

Username: emma dragon998800
Gender for Breeding purposes: male
Name: Foxy
Name Continued: (name meaning, why you chose the name, nicknames, name origin like Greek or Latin, etc. ) He looks sort of like a fox, so...

Image Image ImageImage
┌─────────────────────────┐
bug ✩ they/them ✩ i used
to be emma dragon998800 ✩ i love
furbies if you couldn't tell, i have 9 of
them ✩ trying to figure out how to
make a nice signature
toyhouse
└─────────────────────────┘
pancake furby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavi » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:29 am

Mavi
Male
Jake
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
The reasons why wrote:Jake is the name of my older brother, when we were little we were very close. Now that we are a bit older we very rarely talk, but it is nice to remember the things we used to do. Jake used to share a lot of things with me, due to our age gap he was into a lot more mature things than I was, but the one thing we did have in common was music. The main band we had in common was My Chemical Romance, we would always listen to them when we would do chores, or ride bikes together.
This bab made me think of my brother immediately and I do very much miss him.

ImageImageImageImageImage

If I win this bab I would have them be in a brother sister relationship with my Andromeda #1863. Andromeda is a soft happy Viscet, she and Jake would get along well, Jake acting as if he didn't care for his sister, but in all reality he is very protective of, and loves her. If i were to win him he would be slightly brave and quite kind, but also sassy and bullheaded. He is very assertive and charismatic

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
(I apologize I am bad at writing lol)
Last edited by Mavi on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Mavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bequen » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:49 pm

Username:
Bequen

Gender for Breeding purposes:
Cis Female

Sexuality:
Homosexual Homoromantic

D.O.B.
November 28th, 1995

Name:
Helena Astro
{ Helena - “Helena” by MCR ; “Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge” / Astro - “Astro Zombies” by MCR ; “Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland Soundtrack” }

Theme Song:
Demon to Lean On - Wavves
About Helena
Helena has a “I don’t care what anyone thinks” attitude and will punch a man twice her size and weight without any fear even if she knew she didn’t stand a chance. She is queen and knows it, people fear her and admire her all the same for her fearless leader personality. She rides her motorcycle all throughout the desert leaving her troubles behind along with a string of broken hearts. She’s looking for a reason to settle down but she’s in denial of her own dreams so she chases her youth instead as if all her problems will be swept away in the sands of the Mojave. She’s the shadow that lurks in every corner and the yearning beat in every woman’s heart. No one can tame this beast or free her from the open road, but she secretly hopes one day she’ll find someone who will. She’s met many women but none of them are “the one”... and a lady never kisses and tells. So she travels and visits every saloon and cantina she can picking up dirty work and the jobs others don’t want to do. When she’s not riding and being a rugged wanderer, you can find her working on her Harley and, for the right price, she can fix up just about any mechanical object you have. She’s not afraid to get down and dirty and she gets the job done. Being aloof has its setbacks, but maybe she’ll stop denying her dreams and start embracing them and quit being so stubborn.

Jenny
Jenny was one of Helena’s closest friends. She was beautiful and had a voice like a captivating sea siren... Helena was in love with her. She chased after Jenny like she was a prize to be won. But just like the story of Icarus, she flew too close to the sun and fell to her room. She got too ambitious and adamant that she made Jenny hers that she ended up pushing the girl away. They stopped talking for about two years before Helena found out that Jenny had died of a virus that ate at her heart. The virus that ate Helena’s though didn’t kill her... because the virus was loneliness. It kept her alive, burning with an intensity that caused her to go hollow. It took years before she regained a sense of self and came metaphorically back to the real world.
Demon to Lean On
“Demon to Lean On” is about going through depression and trying to figure out what to do with yourself during this time, which serves perfectly for a part of Helena’s past. She has memories of walking with Jenny when they were “ambivalent and young”. But now that Jenny is gone, she’s not sure there’s a future. Everything seems dark, hence, “and the sky is never coming back”. “So send me an angel” means to send a sign that things are going to get better and that she can get through it, “or bury me deeply instead with demons to Lean On” means to let her bury herself in bad habits until she’s literally buried. She went “numb from it all” and continued to live her life how she wanted and didn’t care about her past or future, just lived within the now.
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sadrien, » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:36 pm

mark !!! 0:
♥ lucien/adrien/midas/eddie/kai - adult - them/they - demisexul - kpop enthusiast ♥

sadrien,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me