Artist Skitcy [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Saikits Nursery Adopts - #1-4

Postby Skitcy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:06 pm

ImageImageImageImage

Standard Rarity

The very first Saikitz kits! All of these poor babs are orphans looking for a home to call their own <3

From left to right:
#1 CLAIMED
#2 CLAIMED
#3 - CLAIMED
#4 - CLAIMED (I'm claiming this baby as my MYO, sorry not sorry)

#1 wrote:Username: unris
Adopt #: 1
Name: Hikari - means light in Japanese
Bio:
Hikari is the light of life, she will find good in anyone. Her favourite hobbie is kayaking and camping . Hikaries most annoying trait is that she loves to pull small pranks.
Adoption Story:
As she woke up, she heard voices speaking about her “ so they found her outside in the road?”
“Seems so”
She didn’t know were her parents were, did they just abandon her? Did they leave me? While trying to recall her memories, she heard a person saying “Can I adopt her then, after she needs a new home?”
“Well it seems fine to do so but only she can decide if she wants to go with you”
Then 2 young men entered the room, the first one seemed to be some sort of adoption agent and the second one looked like a he needed some company. “Would you like to come home with me and become part of my family?” The second one asked.
“ Yes please,” Hikari murmured
“Then it’s settled, once all the forms have been filled out, she will be your adopted daughter.
Hikari still remembers that day with fondness, since then her family has grown and she now has 2 younger brothers and 1 older sister. It is her home now as she wouldn’t swap families for the world.

#2 wrote:Username: Septembersighs
Adopt #: 2
Name: Hurricane
Bio:
Hurricane, well, is named that because of her fits. She throws tantrums, and they sometimes get out of hand. Her mother thought the name "Hurricane" would fit her and her attitude, Hurricane hates her own name, but it can't be changed, no matter who her owner is. She has to keep the name forever, no matter what.
Adoption Story:
"It's going to be fine!" said the adoption manager to Hurricane.
"No!" shouted Hurricane back.
"Sit down, and just wait."
Hurricane didn't care what the adoption manager thought. She wouldn't calm down.. maybe until she actually met the people.
She threw another one of her fits right then and there.
"I DON'T WANT ANY OF THIS!" she screamed.
The adoption manager shushed her quickly. There was other things going on there, and she couldn't be that noisy.
The new person came in. She looked at them a bit strangely. She stopped crying, but was confused. This was her new owner? The owner signed the papers and went over to her. She tried to flinch, but she was fast enough, and the person pet her. It felt like getting your back scratched, and she went over for more petting.
She eventually settled down and just dealt with it.

#3 wrote:Username:Dragonstars
Adopt #:3
Name:Brownie
Bio: She´s quite shy,but once she gets to know you she is really hyper.She likes to draw,Play basketball and sing.

Adoption Story:
Brownie¨I-I get a n-new owner today?¨I said,The caretaker nodded while she pulled out some papers,Everyone knew I was shy around new people,So it would take time for me to get to not be shy around my owner.A girl walked it,I think its my new owner,I was hiding behind the caretaker while they talked,the care taker then pulled out some paper work and the girl signed them.The caretaker picked me up and set me on the table.The girl slowly put her hand out to pet me,I squeaked,stumbling backwards.Her hand slowly petted my head,I purred,nuzzling her hand.She laughed,so did the caretaker,A collar was then put around me that said brownie on it.She picked me up and we slowly walked out of the Nursery.

#4 wrote:Owner: Skitcy
Name: Vieno
Official Adult Art: Link here
Bio:
Unlike other feral Saikit Vieno is very good-natured, although she is quite shy and prefers to keep to herself. If you have the patience to befriend her she can be a loyal and loving companion.

Adoption Story:
A sad start to life left Vieno and her siblings orphans, with weak legs she had slowly wandered off and away from her sisters, still blind from age it wasn't long until she was suddenly lost, alone and starving. The little kit had only just started to open her eyes when the ancient Saikit found her. Sweetheart couldn't just leave the orphaned kit, so they decided to take her in and raise her until she could look after herself.

Now a young adult, Vieno never stays in one place for too long, always on the move to explore new areas. Nobody knows her origins or where she's going, all they know from looking at her is she's clearly healthy and thriving.

Claiming Conditions
To have a chance at one of these babies, write a story on how you came to adopt one.

•You can write an entry for each adopt, but you can't win more then one.
•Must be at least a paragraph long.
•Other artists may try for one of these.
•Will end in 1 week on 28th November 6pm AEST.

Code: Select all
Username:
Adopt #:
Bio:

Adoption Story:

Don't worry if you couldn't get this one in time, if you check the master list you'll see there's a couple more still up for adoption!
Also did you know we have a community discord? Everyone is welcome to join it here!
Last edited by Skitcy on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Happy new year!

Links wrote:Image

Brother
Roommate
Partner
DA
IG

Rogue wrote:
The day sure is a day.

RIP the tracker I had for having my cat since december 2010 ♥
Skitcy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Saikits Nursery Adopts - #1-4

Postby unris » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:24 pm

Username: unris
Bio:
Hikari is the light of life, she will find good in anyone. Her favourite hobbie is kayaking and camping . Hikaries most annoying trait is that she loves to pull small pranks.
Adoption Story:
As she woke up, she heard voices speaking about her “ so they found her outside in the road?”
“Seems so”
She didn’t know were her parents were, did they just abandon her? Did they leave me? While trying to recall her memories, she heard a person saying “Can I adopt her then, after she needs a new home?”
“Well it seems fine to do so but only she can decide if she wants to go with you”
Then 2 young men entered the room, the first one seemed to be some sort of adoption agent and the second one looked like a he needed some company. “Would you like to come home with me and become part of my family?” The second one asked.
“Then it’s settled, once all the forms have been filled out, she will be your adopted daughter.
Hikari still remembers that day with fondness, since then her family has grown and she now has 2 younger brothers and 1 older sister. It is her home now as she wouldn’t swap families for the world.
He/They/It
Call me Artemis or Dio
~my characters(toyhouse) ~
I'm always open for art + design trades just shoot a PM my way
unris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:57 pm

Username: Septembersighs
Bio:
Hurricane, well, is named that because of her fits. She throws tantrums, and they sometimes get out of hand. Her mother thought the name "Hurricane" would fit her and her attitude, Hurricane hates her own name, but it can't be changed, no matter who her owner is. She has to keep the name forever, no matter what.
Adoption Story:
Hurricane didn't care what the adoption manager thought. She wouldn't calm down.. maybe until she actually met the people.
The adoption manager shushed her quickly. There was other things going on there, and she couldn't be that noisy.
The new person came in. She looked at them a bit strangely. She stopped crying, but was confused. This was her new owner? The owner signed the papers and went over to her. She tried to flinch, but she was fast enough, and the person pet her. It felt like getting your back scratched, and she went over for more petting.
Last edited by Fudge on Mon May 6, 2024 6:44 pm, edited 9000 times in total.
melody | she/her | INTP | ♡
~Keep calm and carry on~
sig credit!

Image Image Image
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Username:Dragonstars
Bio: She´s quite shy,but once she gets to know you she is really hyper.She likes to draw,Play basketball and sing.

Adoption Story:
Brownie¨I-I get a n-new owner today?¨I said,The caretaker nodded while she pulled out some papers,Everyone knew I was shy around new people,So it would take time for me to get to not be shy around my owner.A girl walked it,I think its my new owner,I was hiding behind the caretaker while they talked,the care taker then pulled out some paper work and the girl signed them.The caretaker picked me up and set me on the table.The girl slowly put her hand out to pet me,I squeaked,stumbling backwards.Her hand slowly petted my head,I purred,nuzzling her hand.She laughed,so did the caretaker,A collar was then put around me that said brownie on it.She picked me up and we slowly walked out of the Nursery.
Last edited by dragonstars on Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ayomi » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:46 am

ImageImage
    Username: coylar
    Name: Jake
    Bio: Alone but not unloved, Jake has always had herself. The brief period in her life where she experienced isolation has lead to her leaning more towards breaking the rules than following her. As a self proclaimed "rebel", sweet Jake started out doing things to seem cool. That was all she really cared about, until a couple friends lead her to the conclusion that hiding behind things she thought would make her seem interesting to other people just made her fake.
    Now, she's more of a combination between her old self, now genuinely enjoying the activities she used to partake in to seem cool, but also taking a liking to "finer" things, and on any given day she could be found at a skate park, or an art museum. Just take your pick.

Adoption Story: A happy girl was seen walking out of the building with her new moms that day. Jake was, although nervous,
    excited and grateful about finally having a family. And she was excited to see the happiness that came to her parents' faces every time they looked at her.
    The drive home was a tad awkward, with Jake trying her best to answer the questions her new family was shooting at her, but any doubts she had faded when they arrived at the house.
    It wasn't anything special, but a tiny house on the corner was seemingly perfect to Jake. And look she has her own room!
Last edited by ayomi on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ayomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:00 am

Dropping!

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skitcy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:59 am

I'm extending this for one more day, so you have until the 29th to post and finalise all claims!
Happy new year!

Brother
Roommate
Partner
DA
IG

Rogue wrote:
The day sure is a day.

Skitcy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skitcy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Congratulations to unris, Septembersighs & dragonstars!! The precious kit you made a claim for is now yours! :D

unris wrote:Username: unris
Bio:
Adoption Story:
“Seems so”

Septembersighs wrote:Username: Septembersighs
Bio:
Adoption Story:

dragonstars wrote:Username:Dragonstars

Adoption Story:

If you ever feel like getting official adult artwork done of your kit and added to the masterlist, feel free to visit the shop and purchase a Growth Elixir. You can also purchase other items to add and further upgrade your Saikit like the Traits Potion and Fur Dye for example.
Happy new year!

Brother
Roommate
Partner
DA
IG

Rogue wrote:
The day sure is a day.

Skitcy

My pets