Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by L.V.L

Khimaria Friesian #2648 - UFA breeding

Postby L.V.L » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:32 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Image
Father: Image

Owner: Esforza
Show Name: Poetry in Motion
Barn Name: Bécquer
Height: 19hh
Color: Grullo Overo w/ Heart+Indian Fantasy
Genetics: Ee | aa | Dd +heart fantasy + indian fantasy
Breeding Info:
• Heart Fantasy pass with 10% / Main marking on rump
• Indian Fantasy pass with 10% / Main marking on neck
Last edited by L.V.L on Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaria Friesian #2648 - UFA breeding

Postby HarperTheKiv » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Owner:Ghouly_
Show Name:LuckyCharms Strikes Again
Barn Name: BarnCat
Personality:showboat. He looks good and he knows it,liking nothing less than to strut his stuff and impress the ladies. He is also charismatic and strong, with a sense of dignity and honour.
Community Member 1:(for these I don't have names but from personal experience I have comments :3) people who are willing to gift rares and very rares to newbies
Community Member 2:people that help keep things interesting by making site games so you don't get bored
Community Member 3:people that do awesome art you can adopt and own for free if you have no art talent like me XD
Avatar credit goes to St4z on Deviantart. Signature art is by me!
HarperTheKiv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #Friesian » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:33 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Owner: #Friesian
Show Name: Above the Clouds We Go
Barn Name: Grayscale
Personality: A little shy, but after a
little while, will become more outgoing and
showy. He is especially proud of his markings
and loves to show them off (after getting over
the shy part of course ^^)

Community Member 1: NeriHyuga, for helping me when I
decided to join Khimaira Friesians and knew next to nothing about them

Community Member 2: Certified, for helping me get my second horse,
Frozen SnowImage

Community Member 3: Just everyone I've seen being nice
and helping others out, like with the adopt a newbie program,which
I occasionally help out with

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by #Friesian on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
#Friesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:14 pm

███████████████████████████████████

Community Member 1: FireIceHeart
Fire has always been there for me, not to mention that she is so kind,
sweet, and always willing to help! She's so easy to relate to, and will
always someone that I will look up to, and trust. Fire has done so much
for me, and I really wish I had a good way to repay her, but sadly enough,
I don't. I couldn't ever imagine this community without her!

Community Member 2: Marsh
Marsh has always been so willing to stick up for me, even if everyone else
doesn't seem to think so. They've been so kind, and not judgmental in the
very least! Marsh is so welcoming, and is always ready to chat to. They've
been so helpful, and will almost always get me though tough situations. I
really hope that they'll never leave the community!

Community Member 3: demonthief.
I feel like I'd really like to get to know them better, but so far they've only
been kind to me! They've been really easy to work with, and have shown me
nothing but kindness. All of their Khims are stunning, and they're very
approachable, not to mention we both seem to love Howl's Moving Castle!
I'm really glad they're an artist for the species, but also that they're a large
part of them!

Last edited by laika. on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:00 am

Slots:
1. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3714886
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:17 am

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: The Blind Prophet of Apollo
Barn Name: Tiresias
Personality: Tiresias is a very calm, laid back fellow. He just goes with the flow and keeps the peace, never one to make a fuss or start an argument. He works hard and never whines. He's often a comforting stallion to be around, and others are always themselves around him. He is seen as sort of a protector by those close to him. He is valiant, loyal to the end, and a gentleman in all respects, especially towards mares.
However, Tiresias constantly bottles up his feelings so as not to be a burden on others. Thus, no one really knows what’s going on inside, how much turmoil there is: suppressed anger, misery and even depression. He always shows a smile. Also, he will never complain, meaning even if he's in the worst of situations, he won't ask for help or try to get out of it. He'll just try to work through it alone.

Community Member 1: ABeardedDragon
I literally can NOT say enough good things about you. You are so, so extremely helpful and patient with my idiotic self. You put up with me and all our interactions have been very pleasant. You're one of my favorite artists too. Whenever I ask you for a breeding or custom, I know they'll come up excellently. I just think your absolutely terrific.

Community Member 2: Birch
We don't know each other ALL too well, but from the few interactions we have had, you seem a sweet human being and a great artist. I admire your abilities and the fact that you're balancing Khims with everything else you do, especially your pregnancy.

Community Member 3: L.V.L.
I haven't had the pleasure of getting to know you well yet, but I just wanted to say that I think your artist skills are AMAZING! Your horses are so stunning and I love your work (including your fantasies ;) ). You also seem like a pretty fair judge and a good person, so thank you very much.
Name Meaning:
In Greek mythology, Tiresias was a blind prophet of Apollo in Thebes, famous for clairvoyance. Tiresias appears as the name of a recurring character in several stories and Greek tragedies concerning the legendary history of Thebes. In The Bacchae, by Euripides, Tiresias appears with Cadmus, the founder and first king of Thebes, to warn the current king Pentheus against denouncing Dionysus as a god. Along with Cadmus, he dresses as a worshiper of Dionysus to go up the mountain to honor the new god with the Theban women in their Bacchic revels. Tiresias also appears in Sophocles' Antigone. Creon, now king of Thebes, refuses to allow Polynices to be buried. ]His niece, Antigone, defies the order and is caught; Creon decrees that she is to be buried alive. The gods express their disapproval of Creon's decision through Tiresias, who tells Creon 'the city is sick through your fault.'

Story:
Tiresias was born with his unique coat of patterns. His owners thought he was amazing and would make them a fortune in competitions, but then when the colt was only a yearling, he became infected with ERU (Equine recurrent uveitis). Fortunately, his owners noticed fairly quickly and it was caught early enough on so that he wouldn't live with the constant pain and inflammation, but nothing could be done to save his vision. It deteriorated at an astonishing speed, and soon the colt was completely blind. His owners were devestated as they realized he would never be able to compete. They had no patience to deal with a useless, blind colt, so they sent him away to the Humane Society. The next few years were very difficult for the grey horse.
He was constantly adopted, then returned, then adopted again, then returned again, because people were initially attracted to his coat, but then realized that blind horses were more work than they could handle. Eventually, the stallion lost all hope of finding a forever home. His breaking was sloppy because he'd had so many different trainers, so that also drove people away from him.
That all changed when Tiresias turned three. When he turned three, a young woman came to the Humane Society and saw him standing there looking down at the ground. She saw his hopelessness, his beauty, and his potential. So, that woman adopted him. At first, Tiresias assumed this would be like every other adopt; they would love on him for about two weeks, until they "came to their senses" and returned him. So, he did very little to cooperate with this new woman's wishes. He didn't like being touched on his neck or face, and he would lash out whenever someone approached from his right, which the woman could only assume came from something that happened at one of his previous homes. However, she was absolutely determined. She worked with him whenever she had free time, teaching him the basics slowly, but surely. After about three weeks, the grey stallion's hopes raised a little. She hadn't given up on him and returned him. Maybe this was finally it! But the stallion dared not get too excited, lest his dreams would be smashed. However, the longer he was at this ranch, the more he began to hope. He started working harder and harder in his training, and the woman rewarded him every step of the way. It took a good long time for her to gain his trust and let her approach him from the right, but she constantly assured him that she would never hurt him. Soon he realized that this woman would never let him go. Tiresias also made friends with the other horses in the ranch, but especially one huge, laid-back stallion named Noble, who helps him navigate around the stables. It's amusing to watch, one clumsy horse being lead by another, bigger one.

Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:07 am, edited 84 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esforza » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:54 am

Owner: Esforza
Show Name: Poetry in Motion

Barn Name: Bécquer
Personality: As his name says, Becquer is a real poem in motion. He is always around ladys trying to impress them.
But appart from that, he loves nature. He can keep HOURS watching one single fish swimming in a pond. Some horses think that he is a bit weird or strange, and he knows it. But he isn't going to stop doing what he loves, just because a few horses say he is a freak.
He is also a very good friend and he loves to invent stories and poems and then, he would tell it to the foals. And they love it!
As a conclusion, we could say that Becquer has a golden heart.
Community Member 1:PuppygirlWillow
I know you from a lttle while ago, but you have demostrated me that you are a wonderful and grateful person. Also (I think) you are the first one around here that says to me that you like my art, and that means a lot to me! And to top it all, you are always there to talk. (I also wanted to thank you for the little present you gave the other day 7u7...)
Thanks again, mate.
Community Member 2:klovesugar2
I don't know you very well but, I'm a great fan of your art. Your desings are so inpiring and you make them look so real. Luckly I've had the chance to order you several khim breedings and each one is unique and awesome.
Keep like that klove!
Community Member 3:NeriHyuga
I know you do and have done a lot for this community to grow bigger and bigger. I'm amazed how much effort you have taken, the hours you have put in this adoptables, The Khimaira Friesians. And yes, I put the name in capital letters because you deserve it. I'm also surprised to see someone who takes just a "simple adoptables" from a web page that serious.
I know you have made the right decision to close this species, because you have a life, we have a life and we need to rest a little bit. But appart from that, I want to thank you because of building , little by little, this great community and helping the ones that needed you.
~Thanks Neri~

Name Meaning: Who is Bécquer?
Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer was a Spanish post-romanticist poet and writer (mostly short stories), also a playwright, literary columnist, and talented in drawing. Today he is considered one of the most important figures in Spanish literature, and is considered by some as the most read writer after Cervantes. He adopted the alias of Bécquer as his brother Valeriano Bécquer, a painter, had done earlier. He was associated with the post-romanticism movement and wrote while realism was enjoying success in Spain. He was moderately well known during his life, but it was after his death that most of his works were published. His best known works are the Rhymes and Legends, usually published together as Rimas y leyendas.
Volverán las oscuras golondrinas
en tu balcón sus nidos a colgar,
y otra vez con el ala a sus cristales
jugando llamarán.
Pero aquellas que el vuelo refrenaban
tu hermosura y mi dicha a contemplar,
aquellas que aprendieron nuestros nombres...
¡esas... no volverán!.

Volverán las tupidas madreselvas
de tu jardín las tapias a escalar,
y otra vez a la tarde aún más hermosas
sus flores se abrirán.
Pero aquellas, cuajadas de rocío
cuyas gotas mirábamos temblar
y caer como lágrimas del día...
¡esas... no volverán!

Volverán del amor en tus oídos
las palabras ardientes a sonar;
tu corazón de su profundo sueño
tal vez despertará.
Pero mudo y absorto y de rodillas
como se adora a Dios ante su altar, ...
como yo te he querido...; desengáñate,
¡así... no te querrán!

- Poem written by Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer-

*the horse avatar in the start of my form is colored by me, but the lines are from Phantom.of.the.Night*
Art:
He likes...
•Nature
•To Invent stories and poems
•Ladies
•To spend time outside
•To help the others
•To tell stories to the other horses/foals

He hates...
•Barn brats (This isn't any joke, he can't stand them)
•Extrange horses/humans
•Fights
•When the people start screaming.
•Spiders
•Rats

Keep Calm
And
Be
Cquer
guess it?...forgive that, I have a lot of free time >-< XD

Last edited by Esforza on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:24 am, edited 16 times in total.
Esforza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:34 am

Owner: ryan ross.
Show Name: Smoke Laced Hearts
Barn Name: Łid - meaning smoke in the language used by the Navajo tribe

above is Łid with his uncle, Merrimac (father of Łid is Merri's brother)

Personality:

Community Member 1:
Neri - Neri has brought this breed into our lives and has grafted on them, making them a significant species on CS. they've created such a warm and welcoming community for us all to share out love for these beautiful pixels, ever wishing them to turn their heads to us and gallop out of the screen, and in every case i have seen, they look so lifelike that i feel that might happen! Neri has watched and helped the community grow and has made amazing horses to adopt. they have also brought it too its close and though it is sad to say goodbye, the closure in such a way that it keeps living on in the offspring of the horses that started it all. this adoption centre will live on forever and i, as well as many others, am glad this was created, not an hour spend on these has been wasted, and for these reasons, i am very grateful.

Community Member 2:
Paradise - i want to say a massive thank you to paradise. i am currently awaiting the reveal of a custom khim based upon a heart horse. i know they will do an amazing job to portray her. their style is soft and unique and is a style that clicks with me more than pretty much anyone else on CS. although at first i was scared to contact them regarding the custom, they made me feel at ease, being such a nice person to message and i will happily wait a millennium for any art from them.

Community Member 3:
This one is less specific...- this one goes out to everybody. it is great to have individuals in the community, however it is nothing without the spirit and attitude show by all members of our Khimaria crazy bunch! however big or small the person may be view, they bring something new to the breed. Without everybody there would be thing different, things we never would have seen or read, and i think that is what makes the community such an enjoyable place.

come home - cattle & cane
Last edited by northy. on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:43 am

Teeny, tiny, bumb.
Me?Sarcastic?