Based on Click to view
Artist mahito [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
49 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#2 hot chocolate

Postby mahito » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:02 pm

what! am i doing making adopts again
    using more of my off-oekaki style bc i thought it'd... be... fun to experiment...

max of 400 words to tell me what this little buddy's hobbies are/why they like doing their hobbies! one optional extra- can be art or 100 words.
    prettying is ok!

ends november 27th.

Code: Select all
    username:
    name:
    what hobbies do they have? why do they like those hobbies?:
    optional extra:

while you're at it, please mark the main thread!
    check out our other open adopt here bc designs by lys are 2 die for ^q^

noe | adult | he/him ๐Ÿ‡
garage kit and bjd enthusiast. big lover of tactile art but i do digital too :3
i show up. i post one oekaki. i leave for six months. i show up. i post one oekaki. i lea

mahito

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2 hot chocolate

Postby cherubim » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:34 pm

username:
        name:
        optional extra:

slammin
x
x
x

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ (โ˜€) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โž
๐Ÿ•Š wren ๐Ÿ•Š they/she ๐Ÿ•Š sylvain's wife! ๐Ÿ•Š
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ (โ˜€) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:13 am

screech mark

username: veins
    name: sarah
    optional extra:
Last edited by angelo on Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
        lost in a world
    that doesn't exist
angelo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Newts » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:55 am

username: Newts
name: ari
what hobbies do they have? why do they like those hobbies?: falling in love
optional extra:

god they are such a babe?? wth
WIP
ใ€Œnewtsใƒผgay/transใƒผhe/himใ€
sig is a wip . please click the links below !
click here!!
Newts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artimorca,, » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:06 am

I will sacrifice for this bab oml
username: Yeti-Clawz
name: Amai
what hobbies do they have? why do they like those hobbies?: Amai has plenty of hobbies, her four favorite hobbies are primarily knitting; she often knits socks, scarves, and sweaters. Amai also enjoys coloring books; she mainly colors in carebear books, flower coloring books, and sometimes adult coloring books.Amai watches romance films and musicals such as "Greece", "It Happened One Night", "Waterloo Bridge", etc. Along with watching the romance films she enjoys watching shows like Carebears, Sailor Moon, and some Disney movies. Amai reads picture books late at night, she reads and studies the pictures, she can draw the photos almost from memory. She likes Knitting and Coloring because they allow her to relax, she enjoys knitting because of all the colors and designs that can be made. She enjoys coloring because (sort of the same reason as knitting) of all the colors she can mix and use to make something from black and white- to something full of color. She enjoys watching romance films and reading because she finds it interesting to get immersed in romance stories or looking at the beautiful pictures in her books. Watching and reading are two great ways for her to learn because she cant go to school and her mother isn't the smartest. Amai is an anxious ball of emotions so getting a place where she can escape is so good for her. Along with knitting, she fixes and patches things by sewing. She likes to fix and patch up stuffed animals (Her favorite is a ram plushie named Amos), sometimes she even sticks on her little buttons to the plushies. A small hobby she does rarely is making buttons, Amai takes her old clothes to make adorable buttons that she places on plushies and overalls. She enjoys making buttons because there are so many patterns she can make and so many different styles and colors she can choose (She once made a button with a flower pattern, she wears it all the time. Its the one you drew on her overalls). She likes patching up her plushies so she can make them look like they are brand new but also allows her to show they are her own. Its fun to make things organized and cute for her. She finds these hobbies distracting to the fact that she has no friends other than her mom and that she cannot go outside. None the less she has all of these fun activities to do, so why would she be sad? (407 words)
favorite songs: X X
optional extra: Amai is an unknown species(and around 14 years old), therefore she gets anxious about going outside due to peoples opinions. She spends time knitting and coloring, she colors mostly child-like coloring books. Amai finds coloring more relaxing because she can always erase her mistakes. Her rose skin is very sensitive to sunlight, so if it comes to her going outside; she must cover most of her skin. She loves watching shows or movies such as Sailor Moon, Carebears, and Alice in Wonderland. She also enjoys watching old-timey romance films. She loves classic Disney movies as well, she has her Disney movies playing in the background as she knits. Her Mom lives in the home with Amai, the two are all very different but Amai is close to her mother. Amai's mother taught Amai how to read and write (Amai is basically homeschooled). Amai and her mother own a cheap button maker, she gets to use clothes that no longer fit her to make cute little buttons. She sees her father but he is very busy at his job and rarely comes home, her father is the only one who makes money in the home. (197 words)

Last edited by Artimorca,, on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:27 am, edited 11 times in total.
Orca - she/her - libra

๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿฃ ๐Ÿœ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™ ๐ŸŒธ

Used to be "GenniYeti"
Artimorca,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blimq » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:20 am

username: pastelllizard
    name: somme juniper ;; otherwise known as sunny, june, or just by their last name.
    basics: juniper, somme is a demigirl living in the "deweicedus span" galaxy on planet accai. they've lived there for 589 years and have not past the physical age of 18. [ 29 words ]

what hobbies do they have? why do they like those hobbies?: picking off the pines of a cactus, gardening, learning, travelling, writing, cooking, cleaning, picking up on fashion, learning new languages, and inventing / creating. they like their hobbies because some, such as learning and picking off the pricks of a cactus, are not common. some just don't have the steady hands to pick off the pricks without getting hurt, but somme does it with ease. somme also heavily enjoys learning, and often picks out a book to take in information of or goes on the internet for the sole purpose of learning a new thing or two. they enjoy learning about necromancy, or otherwise known as magic. their favorite thing to do is cook because they find it as a complete stress reliever. they like the idea of how recipes are exact. if they follow instructions, they can't go wrong, unlike the real world, where there are no instructions and it seems anything they do is found to be incorrect.
    their second favorite hobby is inventing and creating, since they have a goal to create a wonderful invention to help those with diseases and injuries in their planet. their planet is far, far away from earth, in the galaxy "deweicedus span." since the galaxy is so large, it's called the "span," since the other galaxies are like hummingbirds while the deweicedus span is like a predatorial bird. somme wanted to create an invention to help the less fortunate and those with weak immune systems.
    their other favorite hobbies are either motherly, or they just enjoy to do. they pick up being a mother from having to take care of their pet cat, basil. somme loves taking care of basil, who typically provides her with all the herbs and tea leaves she'll ever need. [ 293 words ]

about basil: they have an enchanted pet cat, basil, who has the ability to grow plants from their back. basil is a completely black cat with one eye and a small tail that was cut off since the blood flow didn't get to their tail. basil was the reason why somme took up the hobby of gardening, mostly because basil has no control of what plants grow and when. [ 67 words ]
    other information: somme is a witch in training. they're learning necromancy for a few reasons, one being they have no way to protect themselves, and because they believe in peace without violence. their small purple pin represents their ability to use magic, they're "medium-advanced," while the other pin was from when they were much younger, their 84th year of life or about their 12th-year-old stage physically, as their species grows fast at around 150 years, earned a gardening pin for being a wonderfully committed gardener. she also has lightly longer fingers than usual due to genetics, and her hair grows slowly. she typically only gets one haircut a year. [ 107 words ]

art: somme turns a pale green-white when anxious or tired, which also coincidentally is their favorite color ( green ).
    ( big thanks to ;; lynใ˜ใ‚“ )

about 490-ish words total. winner please don't use the art <3
Last edited by blimq on Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 21 times in total.
blimq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

la la la

Postby veridian » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:01 am

|โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ ( red, orange, yellow! ) โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘|

|โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ ( paint the colors of the sky ) โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘|
    username: qpplepie
    name: รจlora lynn ris
    what hobbies do they have? :
      รˆlora loves to paint! That's her favourite hobby! She loves the fact
      that there are so many colours to paint with! In art, there are no
      mistakes, there are just happy little accidents, and that makes it
      so fun. She's generally a messy person, and while painting she can
      get as messy as she wants! It's a win win situation ~

Another of her favourite hobbies is volleyball. She's fast and agile,
      which makes for a good player, but she mostly plays for the sake of
      playing. It's competitive, it's fun, it's the only sport in which รˆlora
      generally excels at! When she's playing volleyball, it's one of the few
      times when she can be rather aggressive, when she's not her usual
      bubby self.

Her final hobby is cooking, but she's not very good at it. She makes
      the most of her fridge, and it's actually very fun once you get into it!
Last edited by veridian on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptiveLegacy » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:08 am

mark!!

username: CaptiveLegacy
    name: Leanne
    what hobbies do they have? why do they like those hobbies?: makes big and tiny terrariums. plot twist: she is terrible at it. The terrariums that she makes can be really aesthetically displeasing. But she loves making them, its kind of her de-stressor during the day as well as she likes seeing her improvement with each one (even if its a small one).
    optional extra: hMm
--------------------------

hello! i'm currently in graduate school so sometimes
I get swarmed with work and cannot access cs as
much as I can! feel free to drop a pm if you want
to chat or have any questions, and if I haven't
responded please don't mind sending
me a reminder โœ‰ !!

myo's : open!
โš˜ kalon site โš˜

--------------------------
signature art by _silentsiren_
CaptiveLegacy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KailenDerious » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:02 pm

Image Username

Image KailenDerious

Image Name

Image Mythril

Image What hobbies do they have? Why do they like those hobbies?

Image Mythril loves to write! They spend a lot of time just letting their mind create fanciful scenarios of brilliant, occasional not brilliant, heroes combating whatever dastardly foe they're going against, be it a science test or a vampire or even a dragon. They've always loved to write, not for any particular reason, they just do. Along with that, they occasionally like to experiment with music. They find the acoustic guitar to be their preferred medium of music and they commonly compose little theme songs for the characters they write about. Lastly, though this certainly isn't all their hobbies, they like to research birds. Why birds? They've been fascinated by birds ever since they read in about birds of prey in a little book he attained from the library. Their favorite birds to learn about are Puffins, Bearded Vultures and Owls as they have such interesting peculiarities.
Last edited by KailenDerious on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KailenDerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:20 am

username:Annie15970
name:Jamie
Jamie enjoys people watching, just silently sipping a some tea on a bench as people walk by. They bring so many interesting stories with them, so many pieces of the world in their conversations. Their culture in their clothes, in the way they walk, in the way they smile. It's so oddly soothing to imagine what other people's lives are like, instead of their own life that is filled with stress and high emotions. For Jamie, its the perfect hobby because the people never run out. They just keep on coming different people everyday and all with stories that deviate from each other in whimsical ways. But sometimes there are days when Jamie catches a glimpse of someone they've seen before. And Jamie add to the story, of what's happened in that person's life. The stories can be whatever Jamie wants the stories to be. Sometimes the stories are happy, they are filled with joy and wonder. There could be someone having a birthday, reuniting with someone they haven't seen in such a long time, or even sitting down and watching a movie. There is a skip in their step or they wave at everyone they pass. Some will have a a small, quiet secret smile that makes their whole being brighter.
There are some stories that she feels have to be sad, because without sadness there can not be happiness and the other way around. They balance each other out, and they give time for the other to rise. There are people who lose their homes, people who can't breathe during the lonely nights, and people who are misunderstood. The worst ones are the deaths. Losing a loved one, sometimes leaves a big hole in them and it reflects in everything that they do. Their expressions get blank as a stone wall, hardened with steel. Or it's filled with such anguish and grief that it makes the heart physically ache. But when Jamie sees them again, weeks or maybe months later. It's lighter, the grief is still there but no longer looming over them. It's rewarding for Jamie to see them, no one notices as Jamie watches through a sliver of the door opening.

optional extra:
Last edited by annie15970 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me