Based on Click to view
Artist Sixbane [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
92 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kalon #1265

Postby Sixbane » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:48 am

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴs? wrote:
Kalons-- a species with soft manes and even softer hearts.

Monitored in forests across the globe for years, these animals
have recently been declared naturally tame as well as sapient.
Scientists are asking the general population to consider adopting
Kalons for further study in their capabilities of intelligence.

Their shining tails are used for identification and showing off,
which is helpful when spotting another Kalon from afar. This
association with other Kalons is why they are head-over-heels
for any shiny or colorful item that they come across!

-Standard hair
-Standard shine

Based on Emerald Ice!
Highly experimental, I tried a lot of new things with this guy

Will end November 15th!
No extras, prettying up is fine
Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Kalon name;;[/b]
[b]In what way are they like ice?;;[/b]Interpret however you want, as long or short as you want as long as it contributes to answering the question
Last edited by Sixbane on Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1265

Postby darn » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:51 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo very delicate..
💮Username: ghost ship 💮Name: Lou 💮Gender: Male
C R E D I T <3
In what way are they like ice?
Everything was ice cold the moment he had woken up that morning as a kit.
His father was planning to leave with him, after he found out Lou's mother was a witch.
Nothing ever did go as planned for the kit. From the warm sheets clasped around his shoulders to the dying crackling fire in his room, he was so frozen to the bed. His sheets were drenched in water and he soon found himself covered in marks. An chilled curse of scratches that would soon turn his being from warmth to ice. Draining every thing in his body into a frozen being. Like a statue of fear and emptiness, he'd be left with nothing but fear of that morning he was left with out his parents and with freezing scars.

Last edited by darn on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 9 times in total.
darn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christina. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:00 am

Username;; sailor saturn
Kalon name;;
In what way are they like ice?;;Interpret however you want, as long or short as you want as long as it contributes to answering the question

res with his mother leaving him and his heart turning to ice
sometimes it feels like i’ve got a war in my mind,
i wanna get off but i keep ridin’ the ride

bailey ♥ she/her ♥ my kalons
christina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kacchan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:21 am

𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖;;

nepsters

𝕜𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖;;

Alex

how are they like ice?;;

His heart. His soul. His eyes. His very core is frozen to the touch. There wasn't anything significant in their life to make him this way. One would say he was just born into a life of complete disinterest. A body without a soul. Without the warmth of love or life.

You can't blame his parents. Oh, how they loved him. How they cared for him. In truth they still do, but it wasn't enough to breach his icy shield. They did everything, everything they could do. Alexithymia. It was a word thrown around. A word made huge in the eyes of a small child. From therapist to therapist. All they heard was. Your boy won't be able to live a normal life. He can't emphasize. School will be hard for him. Life will be hard for him. He won't be able to make friends, to find happiness. But still. They persisted. It wasn't enough to make him see the warmth of the world. The kind of warmth that can only come from a mother's bosom. But with unfathomable doubt;

𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒷𝑜𝓎

You can't blame his friends. Which he does have, he has several actually. Friends who love him. Who care and support him no matter his choices in life. Friends who have been with him since birth and friends who have known him for only a short while. There's just something about him that draws people to him, it's how honest he is, how loving he actually is under that unbreakable exterior. People can see it. People can feel it. Even when he himself can't.

𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹

You can't blame his mate. His caring mate that loves him more than the world itself. Link tries though. Every day he tries to chip away at that icy shell, he jokes that he's going to have to buy an ice pick to get through. Alex never says anything to that. Just rolls his eyes but for a split moment. Just a minute second there a small smile. A fleeting twitch of the lips that is reserved only for Link to see. Only for the photo albums that stack his bookshelves to witness, as he flips through the memories of his life. His loving parents. His adoring friends. The people that see him and love him past the cold shoulders and icy stares.

𝐻𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂

But for Alex, it was hard. Life was indeed hard. School was hard. Making friends was hard. Finding a mate was hard. But still, he didn't let that stop him. He didn't let that get in the way of who he was. It was strange. Strange to him. But in a way he couldn't describe. Didn't know how to describe.

𝐻𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎.

𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶.
Last edited by kacchan on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:52 am, edited 11 times in total.
kacchan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:23 am

𝔲𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢;;
Katzuvo

𝔨𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔫 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢;;
??? idk yet tbh

𝔦𝔫 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔦𝔠𝔢?;;
It's easy to think of ice as cold, as scathing, as regal and beautiful but sometimes ice is not just. Ice can cry -can melt. The water its blood as it melts away, seeping through the cracks in the earth to perhaps one day return as rain, maybe snow. Or to grace the grass with crystals in the early morning, before the world has awoken to appreciate its beauty.

Ryden is like ice in that he is fragile. The touch of a warm hand to a snowflake, the crunch of boots on packed snow. Even something so gentle as a bird landing on a branch is enough to dislodge the smallest of icicles - which fall to the earth and produce a shatter too soft to hear. A loss in the world, but the promise to be reborn again.

Ice can be so beautiful, but it cannot ever be harnessed - a touch enough to break it. The clearest of glass is the most breakable, the beauty not anyone's to touch but the wind. Ryden has days like this. Days were even something so fleeting as a gaze upon his fur is enough to send shivers up his spine, send him into a panic as he rushes to find a hidden corner - away from the hands of the sun that melts him.
He is small, he is crystal clear.
He is breakable.

Ice can also be muddied, can be dirty. The dark black piles of snow in plowed parking lots. The way glaciers trap in gasses for thousands of years. This is Ryden. A once pure, clear soul tainted by those around him, soaking up the toxins and letting them eat him alive. The only release of such is to release himself, to let his soul melt back into the earth in the hopes that one day he may return more beautiful, clear once more. But he fears to let out his emotions, to let his fears and his demons show - as the toxins will only pollute others. So he hides them, he bottles his emotions away inside and lets them eat him whole. What is but one polluted iceberg in the sea of dreams?
Last edited by roelian on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paints » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:26 am

Username;;
Kalon name;;
In what way are they like ice?;;Interpret however you want, as long or short as you want as long as it contributes to answering the question

Res w/ smooth like ice and a hit with the ladies and gents
iImage
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┌─────────┐

Yes, I stan Tom
Holland, who doesn't?
I don't use CS anymore
So contact me by other
means eg Insta! ♡

└─────────┘
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ix░░░░░░░░░░
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ix - - - - - ©credit
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xi██████████
xi██████████
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iImage
Paints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:27 am

Username
stormserpent
Kalon name
Emma
In what way are they like ice?
she was an ice sculpture bought by an enchantress, she fell in love with the little statue with it's expert detail, she first just put a small spell on it to keep it from melting, but that wasn't enough, she then brought it to life and made it life sized, she knew it was a kalon sculpture so she decided her new pet would have to be a kalon, they are best friends, and spent most of their time together, though she is still made out of ice she does have color, she's very cold and very shiny
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero The Corgi King » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:30 am

Username;; Nero the Corgi King
Kalon name;; Mikoläs
In what way are they like ice?;; Mikoläs is cold and seemingly heartless, like ice, but he can also be fragile and easily broken. It's very hard to get a long with him and he often acts like he doesn't care about anything or anyone, but with the right words or actions you can tear him down and break him very easily, because he knows how easily he can be hurt by others he has forced himself to take on his cold and heartless cover. He hopes that by acting heartless that people will leave him alone. He enjoys being by himself and hates warm weather, he would rather stay inside reading or drawing instead of outside in the sun.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Nero The Corgi King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .polybius.exe. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:33 am

Username;;DailyPlanet
Kalon name;;Zhakaol ["zha-coal']
In what way are they like ice?;;
They can see it in his eyes and in the way he walks. Regal and silent with his head held high. Zhakaol was almost a regal sort of stoic and he never seemed to care what anyone said to him. But that was where others would be wrong. He cared very deeply. It was so that the others left him, claiming he was cold and unfeeling. Their abandonment made him more and more lonely until his heart froze over and ice grew from his body. He was even colder now than he was before- but he still cared. He had always cared.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Previously DailyPlanet || The Name's Poly || Transmasculine
Arcade Enthusiast || Real Life TV-Head || 日本語が少し分かる。
Yes, I Have Played Polybius || Tron Lives || Adult
--Please Help Me Find My Dogs--

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

すみません!
テレビに注意してください。
.polybius.exe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:47 am

Username;; Phina D Wolf
Kalon name;; Zenon Raver Kelokor
In what way are they like ice?;;
Zenon is as reflective as the ice his coat mimics. His friends are angry? So is Zenon. His friends are excited? So is Zenon. For all of his life, Zenon has followed the crowd, sure that if everyone else was doing it, he should be too. Now that he's older, that habit has remained, and is slowly costing him friends, relations with his family, and just a few days ago cost him the salon of his dreams. He is trying to change, but doubts that he can undo years of self training.
Last edited by Phina D Wolf on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf