Re: Babusagi Event :: Witch's Workshop :: Trick or Treat ::

Postby Fern17 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:34 am

Username: T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Image
    Which of the 7 sins do you succumb to most?: Pride (sometimes sloth πŸ˜“)
    RP: Heading through the neighborhood, Eloise gets closer to the more empty part of the trick or treat area. Her view settles on a gloomy looking house as she adjusts her costume. She begins heading over that direction fascinated by the spooky decorations. Once she arrived, Eloise looked at the spooky house in front of her.

Taking in a large gulp of air, she starts up the sidewalk as eerie sounds are heard as she heads forward. Hearing voices, Eloise walks a bit faster towards the door when a babu appears with a techy getup.

Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:30 am

LadyChinaAru wrote:Username: LadyChinaAru
Babu Trick-or-Treating: Lilith Reaper
What is your favorite warm drink?: In the winter time it's either coffee with LOTS of sugar or a hot chocolate with a candy cane or chocolate spoon to stir it with it.
RP: Lilith noticed her little bat friend she met tonight was squeaking at the house where
they came from, curious Lilith goes back over to see they know something she doesn't..or to
get more treats for the spirits.

Edited post

The bat squeals happily and flies over to her, landing happily atop her head and cuddling into her hair as if it were a nest or bed. The door is opened by a pink babusagi dressed as a vampire queen. "You're free to take him with you, if you like," she offered as she held out what looked like a large candy corn. "Have a wonderful Halloween!"

You were given a Candy Horn!
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | βˆ‘aβˆ‚ Β΅a††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:59 am

crepuscular. wrote:
    Username: crepuscular.
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: rika
    What's your dream t-o-t costume?: a literal mermaid. I want to be an actual mermaid and no one can stop me
    RP: Rika, in all her infinite glory, had decided to go simple this year and get out the old "withe sheet with eye holes" idea, and honestly, she regretted everything. She walked up to the house, head darting around frantically, trying to find out where the voice was coming from. When she heard another voice from the side, she jumped, gasping in shock. She just couldn’t see in this costume! Curse her laziness.
    "Well, maybe? I mean, depending on the game, I could play. Does it involve costumes? Because if so I need to change then."

"I dunno little lady, that costume's pretty darn slick there," Allan smirked, giving the surfer a Witch's Brew.

ayasha;; wrote:
    Username: ayasha;;
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: serena
    What's your dream t-o-t costume?: a tiger costume with floofs everywhere
    RP:Serena walked towards the house that was seemingly possessed, apprehension forming a pit in her gut.
    She took a deep breath and progressed onwards, trying not to let it show that the house somewhat got to her. When the sound bytes started playing, Serena tensed up, not sure where the babu was coming from this time. When the babu appeared, she stared at him,
    unimpressed. "Sure, I'm game." She said, although some apprehension still remained.

"Ooh, salty are we?" Allan acted in mock hurt. Allan plopped a Makeup Crayon into the basket, giving her a maniacal grin before he left.

9TailedFox wrote:
    Username:9TailedFox
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3579192&p=112531354#
    What's your dream t-o-t costume?: Probably a zombie princess.
    RP:Honey loved Halloween and all holidays in fact, Halloween might be a little scary but that's all part of the festivities. As she faced the babusagi in the demon costume, she smiled. "You seem pretty into this."

"I'm not into it. This is my life, the daily 9-5 grind, the way to get bills on the table." He gives the obnoxiously happy babu a Spider's Weave.

Lieutenant sparks wrote:
    Username: Lieutenant sparks
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: lukova
    Which of the 7 sins do you succumb to most?: gluttony
    RP:

lukova was surprised to find he was a little spooked by this one, he smiled when she finally arrived "well played ma'am" he gave a half hearted chuckle "trick or treat i guess?"

"Did you just call me ma'am?" He gives you a scary look that could give a vampire a fright. "I'm not that feminine...?" Allan mused after the babu ran like the wind.
you were tricked!

T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider wrote:
    Username: T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Image
    Which of the 7 sins do you succumb to most?: Pride (sometimes sloth πŸ˜“)
    RP: Heading through the neighborhood, Eloise gets closer to the more empty part of the trick or treat area. Her view settles on a gloomy looking house as she adjusts her costume. She begins heading over that direction fascinated by the spooky decorations. Once she arrived, Eloise looked at the spooky house in front of her.

Taking in a large gulp of air, she starts up the sidewalk as eerie sounds are heard as she heads forward. Hearing voices, Eloise walks a bit faster towards the door when a babu appears with a techy getup.

"I scared ya so baad~!," Allan grinned, playfully punching your elbow, as well as giving up a Spooky Candle.
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2246 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:16 am

Username: Nikolina
Babu Trick-or-Treating: The mascot, Hanakiko
When is a doctor most annoyed? : When he is out of PATIENTS!
RP: The house seemed less spooky now that the angelic babu was sitting on the steps. And the warm evening air helped that too. It was a really nice evening for trick or treating. Much less spooky! Hanakiko got closer to Rivika. "Hello! Trick or treat!" Hanakiko said, smiling.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:25 am

Nikolina wrote:Username: Nikolina
Babu Trick-or-Treating: The mascot, Hanakiko
When is a doctor most annoyed? : When he is out of PATIENTS!
RP: The house seemed less spooky now that the angelic babu was sitting on the steps. And the warm evening air helped that too. It was a really nice evening for trick or treating. Much less spooky! Hanakiko got closer to Rivika. "Hello! Trick or treat!" Hanakiko said, smiling.

Trick
"lukova leaps out from under a paving stone that made up the path, the small trap door under it clicking closed as he lept out and chased you off"
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

xxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2246 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:39 am

Babu Trick-or-Treating: Hanakiko
    Which of the 7 sins do you succumb to most?: Sloth ;.;
    RP: After Hanakiko got tricked at the other house, they decided it was the time to go back to the demonic house.. A decision any rational babu would make...Right?
    Hanakiko got quite scared by the sound clips, but they really, REALLY wanted a treat, so they nodded. Staring straight into the demon's eyes... They were quite selfish, weren't they?.. But hey, who wouldn't want a treat?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Nikolina wrote:
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Hanakiko
    Which of the 7 sins do you succumb to most?: Sloth ;.;
    RP: After Hanakiko got tricked at the other house, they decided it was the time to go back to the demonic house.. A decision any rational babu would make...Right?
    Hanakiko got quite scared by the sound clips, but they really, REALLY wanted a treat, so they nodded. Staring straight into the demon's eyes... They were quite selfish, weren't they?.. But hey, who wouldn't want a treat?

"Back for more? Tough customer," Allan joked, pressing into the basket a Strawberry Potion.
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Username: Lieutenant sparks
Babu Trick-or-Treating: lukova
Who was the most famous skeleton detective?: sherlock bones
RP:
"lukova calmly approached and rang the doorbell, waiting patiently and staring down the door"
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |

xxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:21 pm

Username: Credit
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Juliya
    Which of the 7 sins do you succumb to most?: "Most likely gluttony..because chocolate swirls"
    RP: Juliya happily walked up to the door with a rather large smile before knocking upon the door. She knocked lightly on the door and smiled. "Trick or treat!" she said with a huge smile
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:48 pm

Credit wrote:
    Username: Credit
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Juliya
    Which of the 7 sins do you succumb to most?: "Most likely gluttony..because chocolate swirls"
    RP: Juliya happily walked up to the door with a rather large smile before knocking upon the door. She knocked lightly on the door and smiled. "Trick or treat!" she said with a huge smile

"The happiness... the cuteness... I can feel any tough resolve leaving me...," Allan deadpanned, hand over heart, then giving the cute thing a bottle of Fake Blood.
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me