~Soul~ wrote:Username; ~Soul~
Handler's Name; Mandy
Call Name; Sparrow
Sex; Male
Age; 5 years
Phenotype; Black Agouti with Irish Spotting
Eye Color; Light Blue
Wish/Dream;
Sparrow is the type of guy whom wishes to leave a Legacy in this world, and with that is his Name, being world known for his agility and grace on a competition level and having pups that will carry his memory and make him proud. Though this may sounds like a rather prideful and selfish dream it really rather sweet. Sparrow is right now focusing long and hard, pushing himself farther and harder to become better. For when he was little, Sparrow was a clumsy and rather chubby pup that was often picked on and always laughed at. When he finally got tired of being made fun off, he pulled his act together and started striving for a goal. He wanted to prove them all wrong and show them that they really could judge a book by its cover. Though over the years of training and showing off, he has grown to enjoy the sport and look forward to really getting on the course and ripping up the turf.

Though when he is ready to finally settle and take it easy in life and give up competitive agility. He would want to be the kind of father to help watch over his pups, help them grow and see them strive for their own dream one day. He would also secretly hope that one of them will love the same sport he dose in which he then could help train them to one day be the best, and do as they love. It would be great bonding for him and he would gladly retiring knowing someone was stepping up and filling his shoes.

Halter Color; Light Cream, Burnt Edges
Genotype; Kk BB DD awaw EE gg hh sisi tt mm XX ZZ
Sire; Foundation
Dam; Foundation
Last edited by Schainukan on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Schainukan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beranhund #030: Black Husky

Postby BluebonnetBree » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:16 am

Username; ✦autumn dragon✦
Handler's Name; Bree
Call Name; Lorcan
Sex; Male
Age; 5 years
Eye Color; Light Blue
Wish/Dream; Traveling wild places where humans don't normally go or sometimes where it's not humanly possible to go. Will make it a pain for his future handler to keep him happy and content if they don't take him on long distance trips or long hiking sessions.
Halter Color; Navy Blue w/ Black gradient at joining sections
Sire; Foundation
Dam; Foundation
Hello! Please call me Bree <3
I'm always available to talk if you need to!
She/Her pronouns
I'm an artist for Range Trotters & Lone Bashkir Curlys please check them out!
ImageImage
Bluebonnet Creek Ranch
^My current stable page^
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:33 pm

Username; Starwindrider
Handler's Name; Caliope
Call Name; Ice Heart
Sex; Female
Age; 5 years
Eye Color; Light Blue
Wish/Dream;
Ice Heart's dream is, oddly, to go to the Sahara. This is an understandably odd dream, for a dog from the Arctic. The prime reason Ice let herself be found by the humans was that she knew, this was the only way for her to fulfill her dream. The pack she came from cast her and her Mother out, for her Father was a tamed dog. Her Mother told her to go to a place, a magical land called the Sahara, where the sun shone everyday and the winds were warm and not freezing like those in the Arctic. There was sand, too, and that word was new and unfamiliar on Ice's lips. The sand, her Mother said, was warm and unlike the snow, was small enough to fall through her fur. And the warm sunlight would thaw her heart so it would be kind, unlike the frozen hearts of the wolves that cast them out. Ice knew her Mother, who believed in the spirits of the Northern Lights, had learnt these from those spirits. And as her Mother breathed the last breath, Ice silently vowed to go to that magical place called the Sahara, to fulfill her Mother's wish.
Halter Color; Eye Colour
Sire; Foundation
Dam; Foundation
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:17 am

Username; ~Soul~
    Handler's Name; Mandy
    Call Name; Sparrow
    Sex; Male
    Age; 5 years
    Eye Color; Light Blue
    Wish/Dream;
    Sparrow is the type of guy whom wishes to leave a Legacy in this world, and with that is his Name, being world known for his agility and grace on a competition level and having pups that will carry his memory and make him proud. Though this may sounds like a rather prideful and selfish dream it really rather sweet. Sparrow is right now focusing long and hard, pushing himself farther and harder to become better. For when he was little, Sparrow was a clumsy and rather chubby pup that was often picked on and always laughed at. When he finally got tired of being made fun off, he pulled his act together and started striving for a goal. He wanted to prove them all wrong and show them that they really could judge a book by its cover. Though over the years of training and showing off, he has grown to enjoy the sport and look forward to really getting on the course and ripping up the turf.

Though when he is ready to finally settle and take it easy in life and give up competitive agility. He would want to be the kind of father to help watch over his pups, help them grow and see them strive for their own dream one day. He would also secretly hope that one of them will love the same sport he dose in which he then could help train them to one day be the best, and do as they love. It would be great bonding for him and he would gladly retiring knowing someone was stepping up and filling his shoes.

Halter Color; Light Cream, Burnt Edges
    Sire; Foundation
    Dam; Foundation
Last edited by ~Soul~ on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:33 pm

Username; PuppygirlWillow
Handler's Name; Rey
Call Name; Storm
Sex; Male
Age; 5 years
Eye Color; Light Blue
Wish/Dream; Storm wishes he could walk on two legs, like humans do. He knows that little dogs are able to do it- and jumping up on people in excitement and greeting is close, but he wishes he could support himself fully on his two back legs, and strut around as king of the kennels. He can occasionally be seen leaning up against the edge of his pen, trying to manage it, and while quite a few of the other hunds laugh at him for it, he still tries, and one day, wishes to surprise the humans, particularly Rey, who is always very amused by the attempts, by walking and showing them that he is equal to them.
Halter Color; Ice Blue/Eye color
Sire; Foundation
Dam; Foundation
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pasta-boi » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:34 am

Username; Tortie

Handler's Name; Jack

Call Name; Banshee

Sex; Male

Age; 5 years

Eye Color; Light Blue

Wish/Dream; Banshee's dream is for dogs, and all canines, to be treated with respect, and love. Dogs all around South Korea, are beaten, boiled alive, and eaten. Banshee's dream is for those poor canines to be released, and given to loving families, and homes.

Halter Color; Icy Grey

Sire; Foundation
Dam; Foundation

she/her

asexual ▪ introvert ▪ quiet

so basically a big ol' peach.

pasta-boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starred » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:03 am

Username;JordynSeesStars
Handler's Name;Jordyn
Call Name;Emery
Sex; Male
Age; 5 years
Eye Color; Light Blue
Wish/Dream;Emery's dream is to become the greatest sled dog ever. Unfortunately since Emery is a huge canine, it is impossible for him to become a sled dog champion because well, he has an advantage compared to the normal huskies and malamutes. He would be champion for sure due to his once wild ways and the thick fur and size of him. But he hopes to be a hero one day like his inspiration, the dog that saved many people and was a great sled dog, Balto. Emery loves to watch the movies with his owner and cause a lot of noise when good parts happen, or when Balto is outed out for being a "wolf". Although Emery can not be a regular sled dog, his owner is coming up with something that can make him feel like one.
Halter Color;Light Blue
Sire; Foundation
Dam; Foundation
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lmao, » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:38 pm

Username; Kanoodle
      Handler's Name; Thatcher
      Call Name; Atlas
      Sex; Male
      Age; 5 years
      Eye Color; Light Blue
      Wish/Dream; Atlas' all-time dream has always been to fly. Unfortunately, Atlas knows the truth behind a dog flying, but he has made many attempts, nonetheless, to make his dream possible. Atlas' handler, Thatcher, is one who has a knack for reading in between the lines, for both humans and animals. He may not be able to understand his faithful Berenhund, but Thatcher knows for a sure fact that Atlas has become a little too attached to his wish, with witnessing helpless high jumps when racing his partner, or hunting for birds and rolling around in the stray feathers in hopes to take a lift from the ground.
      Halter Color; #64ACFF
      Sire; Foundation
      Dam; Foundation
Last edited by lmao, on Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:54 am

Username; PrincessAlexis
Handler's Name; Alexis
Call Name; Panda
Sex; Female
Age; 5 years
Eye Color; Light Blue
Wish/Dream; Panda's dream is to talk to humans in a language they can understand. While her handler has always been able to pick up on her body language and she understands most of his words, she dreams of being able to tell him the nuances of her feelings, to speak of her history and the legends she has believed since she was a pup.
Halter Color; same as eyes
Sire; Foundation
Dam; Foundation
Last edited by PrincessAlexis on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schainukan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:50 am

Going to extend this one by a day.
Schainukan