Re: Giffie -Dreams and Stars- Adopt me!

Postby .Fluffy. » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:23 am

Closed for judging c: you may edit forms, but you risk me not seeing them!

art wrote:Commissions:
OPEN for WERMS or WL Bribes
Pm me!

links wrote:⭐TH
art by me
.Fluffy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Giffie -Dreams and Stars- Adopt me!

Postby .Fluffy. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:47 am

For this Giffie I was looking for understanding of the pay it forward system, then name, and bonus points for the picture.

AND the first owner of a Giffie issss...
prompto wrote:
    Giffie name: Pascal

What does it mean that Giffies are a pay it forward species?: from what my brain can process after researching about it, a system of which when someone wins a giffie, they then create more giffies to gift to others until it gets down to common giffies and ends. and, youre unable to keep ones you create to keep this system alive. ive never heard of this but it seems neato!

What is one thing you would love to see with Giffies?(events, designs, rules, etc.): maybe they can be used as fursonas? and also myo tickets/some way to obtain custom giffies, a fanclub cuz hecc these bbys are cute?? if adopting becomes hard for people, create a system of which people, after winning a giffie, can try only try out once every X amount of time (e.g, 2 weeks) before being able to try out again. also, breeding! i think it would be kind of cool if it wasnt a male and female only could breed, seeing as they (originally) are made from happiness, so their offspring is also made from happiness. also, to add to that, if their human companion was in a strong friendship/relationship/married happily, thats where/how their offspring would be created. with that said, other gender giffies could be a thing, as well (like nonbinary/trans/etc). also, i know breeding only happens within events, so for events, itd be cool if there were like holiday themed events (christmas, halloween, easter, etc, along with events centered around cs events too ofc!), and also seasonal events too!

Pretty Picture:

Congrats, I really didn't have anything negative to say c:

@prompto- love the name, it's fitting, and you have done your research well, also i dont want to give too much away but some of your ideas are in process, especially the events and special breeding events!

Don't forget to register c:

The rest of the comments!!

========================
@Sirblockcraft - I like how you compare the PiF system to a pyramid, and the picture was exactly what I was looking for!

@sun struck - very close to what the PiF system is I would have liked if you added the part about it stopping at the lowest level. And the name and picture are very sweet Also as a bonus your ideas may even happen!

@sisyphean- you really understand the system!!! And I plan to get some kind of number system in no worries

@trans- thank you for your interest

@Amurah - you explained the system well!! And I love your picture it is very soft, I like the idea of an event that has people work together! If you have any ideas let me know.

@q1q2q3q4- I love how you get how I want the community to grow! I have never seen a name like that before bonus points for originality c: I wish the picture was a bit larger!

@Rini- I love the art, I like that you went outside the box and did something kinda natural, and I hope this system let's people share and to grow as a comity is a kind way c:

Thank you all for participating

art wrote:Commissions:
OPEN for WERMS or WL Bribes
Pm me!

links wrote:⭐TH
art by me
.Fluffy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes