Based on Click to view
Artist jesdar16 [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#2037 Khimaira Friesians

Postby jesdar16 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:18 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: ~SpotOnAppy~
Show Name: Desert Hallucination
Barn Name: Illusion
Height: 15hh
Color: Strawberry Roan Khimaira Rabicano Silver Blue Roan Chimera
Genetics: ee/aa/Rnrn/Krbkrb | Ee/aa/RnRn/Zz
Breeding Info:
Strawberry roan is dominant coat 1, passes with 60% chance
Silver blue roan is recessive coat 2, passes with 40% chance
Chimera has a 10% chance to pass
Will always pass roan if coat 2 passes
Last edited by jesdar16 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2037 Khimaira Friesians

Postby ~SpotOnAppy~ » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:41 am

Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): silver
Story OR Art: Illusion is a quiet, peaceful mare, and she likes nothing more than to spend time either by herself or with her best friend, Celeste. A small desert oasis is Illusion's personal paradise. The water is a clear cerulean blue that reflects the forever sunny sky, duplicating all of the beautiful patterns in the clouds. Tall palm trees frame the oasis, forming patches of heavenly shade. Cacti form rings around the palms, providing a beautiful outlook for Illy whilst she lazes in the dappled sunshine. When she feels too warm she sometimes splashes around in the cool water, the loves to have splash fights with Celeste. Celeste is the polar opposite of Illy, she is a vibrant, playful mare who is always pulling practical jokes on her herd members. Illy chastises her for her silliness, but they adore one another. Yin and Yang.

Last edited by ~SpotOnAppy~ on Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~SpotOnAppy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch~ » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:13 pm

Owner: xostef202
Show Name: Two Halves of a Whole
Barn Name: Infinite
Halter color: Silver
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Black
Story OR Art:

Infinite silently trots though the cold January woods of Yellowstone and stops at the edge of a clearing that was void of any snow. She looked around for any of her friends but mainly for the sharp minded wolves that would happily make her a meal. A small voice whispered in her ear " I don't see anyone Infinite, I think its okay to go out there." It was her best friend and adventure partner a abnormally small raven sitting on her shoulder named stitch. Infinite laughed " yes I can see that for myself stitch, but thank you for looking out as well." With that the pair walked out into cold sun and continued on their adventure.

After walking for another few minutes stitch asked Infinite in the most annoying and winy voice possible " Are we there yet." Infinite just shook her head and sighed " You know, you really should learn to be patient and you yourself can tell we are getting close just look all the snow here is melted and you can see the steam rising in the distance. Plus if you weren't such a lazy bird you could easily fly there and be there in half the time" Stitch just made a raven noise that kinda sounded like a grumble.

The were close and the closer they got the more excited Infinite got. This part of Yellowstone was her favorite along with many others like her. It was a gathering place for all horses from all walks of life to join together during the winter months and exchange information one another about who has died, how was born and what amazing adventures they have been on. It was her favorite gathering and solely for where it took place.

As they got closer the raven and horse stopped and looked at one another and grinned. They could hear the soft murmurings of conversations. Infinite picked up speed and hurried up the last hill to the meeting place. Once at the top Infinite took a breath in and smiled, this was her favorite place to be in the entire world. Below her was the great hot springs and geysers of Yellowstone. She could smell the sharp smell of sulfur that came from deep within the earth and emerged with the water of this great place. She could hear the gurgling of the water beneath the surface of the earth ready to burst free from the geysers. The colors of the hot springs always memorized her, the bright vibrate blues and oranges of the water warning you of the dangerous heat that the waters contained.This was the place where she had been born and this was the place that many said have given her her odd coat coloring has only been seen in the great horse gods of the past and her ability to speak to other animals so easily. This place, her favorite place was her home and the reason why she had become the leader and healer of all herds. She made her way down the hill towards the many horses that waited for her, calling out to her with happy whinnies full of love... always love.

Last edited by Stitch~ on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
── with my life ───────
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stitch~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:03 pm

Last edited by NeriHyuga on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steve rogers. » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:56 am

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Story OR Art: wip
quick question, can it be traditional art, and what happens if we dont have a quality scanner?
text text text text text text text text text text
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:51 pm

Owner:
Certified
Show Name:
Little Willow That Could
Barn Name:
Willow
Halter color:
mmm. Surprise me this time
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Whatever goes with the halter color you chose. c:
Story OR Art:
Willow's mom, now deceased, had a complicated birth but a sudden one. She had gone over her gestation period and had a really hard time getting her out. Her mother Ezmerel, had wandered to her sacred willow tree that sat along the bank of a small creek in the pasture, where she was always able to relax and get of sound mind, and pushed her head against the bark of the beautiful tree. 10 minutes later she gave birth to her miracle foal. Everyone was astonished she had even made it through so we named her after the Willow.
Her favorite person to come here with was her mother, before she passed. They stand at the bank and drink up the crystal creek water, taking and leaving all their problems there. Willow hasn't yet brought anyone here, as she still thinks of it as her and her beloved mother's sacred spot. But if she brought anyone here, it would be her first foal. She'd want them to know her sacred spot.

Last edited by certified on Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:58 am

Extended till August 10th

extending again -- August 30
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stuck in two Worlds | Monty

Postby L.V.L » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:20 am

Owner: L.V.L
Show Name: Stuck in two Worlds
Barn Name: Monty
Halter color: surprise me
Pearl/jewel color (halter): surprise me

Story: Marymere Falls, Washington
"Come on Shattered, I wanna get there already!"
I called out behind me while trying to carefully place my
hooves on the unsteady rocks. I heard rustling behind
me and an oof a moment later, I could already put
the image in my head that she had fallen and landed
on her front legs, face in the dirt. I turned me head
and I was right, there was a small dust cloud going
away with the small breeze, also blowing back in
her face too.
"What are you staring at?" She hissed back and got
to her hooves. Shaking herself, she trotted past me
like nothing happened, her head held high.
"Nothing, apparently." whispered under my breath
and followed her along the path. We were heading
to your favorite spot, Marymere Falls, it was where
we first meant and it has always been our place
since then.

L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:26 pm

this needs to be judged ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:22 am

~SpotOnAppy~ wrote:
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): silver
Story OR Art: Illusion is a quiet, peaceful mare, and she likes nothing more than to spend time either by herself or with her best friend, Celeste. A small desert oasis is Illusion's personal paradise. The water is a clear cerulean blue that reflects the forever sunny sky, duplicating all of the beautiful patterns in the clouds. Tall palm trees frame the oasis, forming patches of heavenly shade. Cacti form rings around the palms, providing a beautiful outlook for Illy whilst she lazes in the dappled sunshine. When she feels too warm she sometimes splashes around in the cool water, the loves to have splash fights with Celeste. Celeste is the polar opposite of Illy, she is a vibrant, playful mare who is always pulling practical jokes on her herd members. Illy chastises her for her silliness, but they adore one another. Yin and Yang.

Congratulations!!! I really liked how descriptive you were with the location and both their personalities and friendship.
sorry this took forever to judge rip

I really liked everyone else's stories so this was really hard to judge!!!
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me