GGS: Dapple Grey by Kitsyn

Based on Click to view
Artist Kitsyn [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

GGS: Dapple Grey

Postby Kitsyn » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:33 am

Is he wild or domestic? What does he do if wild: herd leader? roams the land? What if domestic: show jumping? dressage? Tell me!

Chromium wrote:Owner: Chromium
Name: Beat me on the Battle field "Ares"
Height: 16.3 hh
Rarity: Common
Wild or Domestic?: Domestic
Hobby: Ares is a fantastic dressage horse, if you can get him under control. He is quite the wild stallion at heart and can be seen racing through the fields and showing off his bright feathers to the mares near by. That being said he is extremely competitive and hates to lose to anyone, making him quite the opponent.

Oh what a gorgeous boy!
Last edited by Kitsyn on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GGS: Dapple Grey

Postby Chromium » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:05 pm

Owner: Chromium
Hobby: Ares is a fantastic dressage horse, if you can get him under control. He is quite the wild stallion at heart and can be seen racing through the fields and showing off his bright feathers to the mares near by. That being said he is extremely competitive and hates to lose to anyone, making him quite the opponent.

Oh what a gorgeous boy!
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charboo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:41 pm

How can I not, I love this color scheme. ♥

Owner: Charboo
Name: Tyberus
Wild or Domestic?: Wild
Hobby: Not necessarily a hobby, but a way of life. Tyberus is not at all like your usual Galingale. He is feral and has been untouched by man for a very long time. He lives alone, always moving and is unlikely to join a herd or lead one. Tyberus is aggressive to all things living, but will take the chance with other stallion's mares. His diet consists primarily of meat if it be the meat of another Galingale male.
He is the king of nomads, a wandering eminence.
The lone wolf.

She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:34 am

Owner: ~Trompy
Name: Mulder
Wild or Domestic?: Wild
Hobby: He's a loner GGS who's sole purpose in life is to travel around the country to eat all the fruits he can find as they hit the peak of ripeness. His favorites are Mulberries, and he loves to roll around in the fallen ones to turn his coat purple.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:43 am

Owner: KathrynKat (WildHorse32)
Name: Alvah (evil, inequity)
Wild or Domestic?:
Hobby: Alvah is one of a kind, that you hope stays one of a kind!
Alvah is well known as "Alvah, The Phantom Blood Prince". Alvah has an obsession for all sorts of berries, blood, and his main diet is meat.
If he comes across a mare he likes in another Stallion's heard, he will attempt in stealing just that mare and leave the rest behind. When he steals a mare from another Stallion's heard, he will first try flirting and nickering at the mare he desires. If caught, he will challenge the other stallion in attempt to take that mare. He is known to nip at mares of his own heard for a taste of their blood, but doesn't kill them nor weaken them of blood loss. Pretty much every mare that has been apart of his heard, rather they're still apart of have left or been stolen, have been scarred on their necks or flanks, and sometimes covered in blood stains.

Alvah tends to go for mares that love meat, and enjoys hunting with his heard. He and his heard live in a wild rose garden, that is abandoned. There is a berry forest nearby this rose garden, and a field with many animals they could hunt. Any predators that attempt in killing his heard, are their next meal if they win and kill that predator.

Traits; Flirty, Dominant, Blood Thirsty, Leader, Aggressive, and Hunter.
Apatite; Blood, Fresh meat, Cherries, Strawberries, and other Berries.
Home; A Wild Rose Garden

If I must remove the traits, apatite, and home, please PM me. Everything listed is in the story above.
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsyn » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:47 am

Oh what a gorgeous boy!

Congratulations!

Sorry for the long wait )x was a bit tough to decide and I went on 'vacation' too.
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chromium » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:35 am

Neon Phoenix wrote:

Oh what a gorgeous boy!

Congratulations!

Sorry for the long wait )x was a bit tough to decide and I went on 'vacation' too.

Ahhh tysm! :0
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me