Goblin Gator #317 by boat

Based on Click to view
Artist boat [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Goblin Gator #317

Postby boat » Sun May 14, 2017 4:16 am

elegant gg bc prom for me is coming up!!

to win this gg, tell me their favorite dream. It could be a dream they had when sleeping, the dream they have for their futures, a daydream, etc!
    extras allowed, no limits
    end date: 5/25/17
    Code: Select all
    username;;
    name;;
    gender;;
    element;; (common-uncommon)
    dream;;
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      eggs and bakey
      ImageImage

a
    a
    a
    commissions - only USD or DA points
    characters
    DA
    art trades - maybe
boat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goblin Gator #317

Postby onionraptor » Sun May 14, 2017 4:16 am

username;; Mimi-Chan~
name;; Halo
gender;; Female
dream;; res dream being about soaring in the skies and then turning black

res

━ THOUGHTS ━
┌─────────┐
#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 /

└────────┘
━ WASH AWAY ━

● ● ● ● ●
░░░░░░
━━━━

┌──────┐
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text

└──────┘
━━━━

onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miku » Sun May 14, 2017 4:42 am

username;; Biancara
name;; Azria
gender;; Female
element;; Wind
dream;; To be a princess for only a day(WIP)
not very active here, but i’ll probably be on for events
╔══════════════════════╗
she/they | pfp | sig
╚══════════════════════╝

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alihorse » Sun May 14, 2017 4:47 am

username;;
name;;
gender;;
dream;;

Reserve.
Alihorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Sun May 14, 2017 10:06 am

username;; scarlet_wolf
name;; lilligan
gender;; female
element;; (common-uncommon) no element
dream;;
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Mon May 15, 2017 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleteduser. » Sun May 14, 2017 10:27 am

watching :)
Last edited by deleteduser. on Sat May 20, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bye cs! it's been fun!
deleteduser.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Wed May 17, 2017 9:53 am

username;; Schnuffel Bunny
name;; Cleo
gender;; Male
element;; Descry (Light) Element
dream;; Cleo loves to daydream about himself in a land full of his
favorite snacks. Swimming in his favorite chocolate pudding and
milk rivers. Chewing the trees made out of licorice, eating the grass
made out of veggie sticks, and going to ice cream mountains to eat
sundaes.
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Mon May 22, 2017 5:07 am

username;; ciiel ♥
name;; adelphi
gender;; female
element;; wind
dream;;
adelphi blinked as the bright lights angled down upon her from all sides. it became difficult to see the crowd before her through the beams, but she knew they sat there in red, velvety seats, awaiting her every move. it was opening night and the broadway theatre was packed.

with a brave smile, the young woman took one step forward, smoothing out her elegant dress with the palms of her hands. a man approached her from one side, reaching out to her to embrace, but she pulled away from him uncomfortably.
"oh lucilla," he began, his eyes sly, "I'm willing to make you a deal." adelphi, acting suspicious, tilted her head to one side, analyzing the man through narrow eyes.
"what kind of a deal are we talking about, rajah?" the man chuckled softly in response, reaching out a hand to her.
"I'll spare your life, lucilla, but only if you marry me." adelphi, taken aback by this statement, began to back away slowly. "you know your husband and the doctor won't live much longer. but you...I can save your life," the man continued, following her across the stage. "it's the deal of a lifetime."
"no...no, rajah," she said softly, fleeing off stage.

as the stage was cleared, the woman reappeared, running over to three other men on the opposite side of the stage.
"crespin...doctor traherene..." she began whispering to two of the men while the third stood off to the side, presumably a guard, "we must escape. the rajah wants me to marry him." the two men were taken aback, particularly the man playing crespin, her husband in the play. "he said he'd spare my life if I did, but I can't leave you both behind. we need to send for help somehow!" crespin shook his head.
"but how? we'll never get off of this island! the plane is down and communications are limited. what do you suppose we do?" it was then that the doctor stepped forward.
"there's still a telegraph machine. if we could have a distraction...we could get there and signal for help." everyone nodded in agreement before looking up at adelphi, who knew what their gazes meant.
"okay...I'll do it," she said firmly. "I'll go back to the rajah and tell him I've changed my mind."

the stage was cleared once more and adelphi raced back to the center before the lights came on. only this time they were bright, much brighter than before. it was as if she had been consumed in the light and was spinning, spinning.
"rajah!" she shouted loudly, her voice fading and twisting unnaturally. "I'll accept your offer!" she was jolted back to reality, saying the statement aloud this time. adelphi blinked in confusion as bright rays of morning light cast from her window, hitting her in the eyes. it had been nothing more than a dream, but it was a dream she wished would come true.

adelphi had always wanted to score a part in an old broadway play called the green goddess, although it was no longer playing. it was only the stuff of dreams...an impossibility.

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boat » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:29 pm

ciiel ♥ wrote:username;; ciiel ♥
name;; adelphi
gender;; female
element;; wind
dream;;
adelphi blinked as the bright lights angled down upon her from all sides. it became difficult to see the crowd before her through the beams, but she knew they sat there in red, velvety seats, awaiting her every move. it was opening night and the broadway theatre was packed.

with a brave smile, the young woman took one step forward, smoothing out her elegant dress with the palms of her hands. a man approached her from one side, reaching out to her to embrace, but she pulled away from him uncomfortably.
"oh lucilla," he began, his eyes sly, "I'm willing to make you a deal." adelphi, acting suspicious, tilted her head to one side, analyzing the man through narrow eyes.
"what kind of a deal are we talking about, rajah?" the man chuckled softly in response, reaching out a hand to her.
"I'll spare your life, lucilla, but only if you marry me." adelphi, taken aback by this statement, began to back away slowly. "you know your husband and the doctor won't live much longer. but you...I can save your life," the man continued, following her across the stage. "it's the deal of a lifetime."
"no...no, rajah," she said softly, fleeing off stage.

as the stage was cleared, the woman reappeared, running over to three other men on the opposite side of the stage.
"crespin...doctor traherene..." she began whispering to two of the men while the third stood off to the side, presumably a guard, "we must escape. the rajah wants me to marry him." the two men were taken aback, particularly the man playing crespin, her husband in the play. "he said he'd spare my life if I did, but I can't leave you both behind. we need to send for help somehow!" crespin shook his head.
"but how? we'll never get off of this island! the plane is down and communications are limited. what do you suppose we do?" it was then that the doctor stepped forward.
"there's still a telegraph machine. if we could have a distraction...we could get there and signal for help." everyone nodded in agreement before looking up at adelphi, who knew what their gazes meant.
"okay...I'll do it," she said firmly. "I'll go back to the rajah and tell him I've changed my mind."

the stage was cleared once more and adelphi raced back to the center before the lights came on. only this time they were bright, much brighter than before. it was as if she had been consumed in the light and was spinning, spinning.
"rajah!" she shouted loudly, her voice fading and twisting unnaturally. "I'll accept your offer!" she was jolted back to reality, saying the statement aloud this time. adelphi blinked in confusion as bright rays of morning light cast from her window, hitting her in the eyes. it had been nothing more than a dream, but it was a dream she wished would come true.

adelphi had always wanted to score a part in an old broadway play called the green goddess, although it was no longer playing. it was only the stuff of dreams...an impossibility.

congrats ciiel ♥!
    Your story/dream was amazing and I absolutely love the name Adelphi <3
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      eggs and bakey
      ImageImage

a
    a
    a
    commissions - only USD or DA points
    characters
    DA
    art trades - maybe
boat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:25 pm

aaa thank you so much !!! I'll be sure to take great care of this gal ;v;

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups