Dust Bunnies 60 & 61 by Fallen ❤ Dreemurr

Based on Click to view
Artist Fallen ❤ Dreemurr [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dust Bunnies 60 & 61

Postby Fallen ❤ Dreemurr » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:59 pm

What are Dust Bunnies? wrote:Dust Bunnies are small, four-legged creatures, with unknown origins. They like to hide under your bed and in dark corners of your room (hence they're name), only coming out at night to steal candy from children. Despite their appearance, they're absolutely harmless.

Hey everyone!!

Here are some custom lined Dust Bunnies for you guys!! These two are inspired by one of my favorite movies, Gremlins!

This will be an optional partner competition. You do not need to find a partner to enter for these Bunnies. Since you can only win one bunny from a batch, solo entrants do not have to have any relationship with the other dust bunny and add any extra's as they please!

You may use the following skeleton form, or make one yourself!

Code: Select all
Username:

Dust Bunnies' name:

Relationship with (60 or 61!):

Extra's (optional!):
Last edited by Fallen ❤ Dreemurr on Sat May 20, 2017 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fallen ❤ Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dust Bunnies 60 & 61

Postby Fallen ❤ Dreemurr » Wed May 03, 2017 4:15 am

Bump c:
Fallen ❤ Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chilis » Wed May 17, 2017 3:23 am

Username: Chilis

Dust Bunnies' name: Umber

Relationship with (60): Trying out for 61!
They both love to sneak around the kitchen at night for midnight snacks. Both of them also deeply enjoy scaring people, especially the children of the house by re-arranging toys, and causing as much mischief as possible. 61 likes horror movies so you can usually catch them watching a re-run of nightmare on elm street lmao
Extra's (optional!):
Last edited by Chilis on Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage

Hi I'm chilis, college cryptid, they/them,
the town goober, feel free to chit chat whenever!

Also I've been a user since July 2012, except I had my old account intentionally locked due to a slight addiction to CS when I was a teenager LMAO
Chilis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen ❤ Dreemurr » Sat May 20, 2017 1:05 am

Oh yeah, this still open! Since there's really no forms though, I'm going to alter the competition slightly to make it less complicated.

Sorry for the delay in replying,, PM me if you have any questions or concerns about the new altered comp!
Fallen ❤ Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KVShadow » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:02 am

Username: KVShadow

Dust Bunnies' name: Toby

Relationship with 61: Well Layton's relationship with No.61 (AKA Toby) is that of a close companionship, No.61 is more than just a pet to Layton he is part of his family. The reason Layton got No.61 is that he needed something to do with his life and not just sit and mope around. Layton has a hard time with life after a break up broke him, all he has is his kids. His kids (he has 2) picked to get him No.61 to make him happier. With the arrival of No.61 Layton became more productive and started to move around and go out more than sitting around his home. Layton picked to name No.61 Toby after learning No.61's personality. Toby becomes kinda like a service dog but not. Toby helped Layton move on about the heartbreak and helped Layton get his life back on track.
Extra's (optional!):
Just your demisexual friend who likes to bite :>
Kalon'sToyhouse
• Jaeger (NyxIsKris)#4555 • Image
KVShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chilis » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:12 pm

bumpppp

ImageImage

Hi I'm chilis, college cryptid, they/them,
the town goober, feel free to chit chat whenever!

Also I've been a user since July 2012, except I had my old account intentionally locked due to a slight addiction to CS when I was a teenager LMAO
Chilis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen ❤ Dreemurr » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:16 pm

Eep a year late, well this is embarrassing lmao,,

Due to the lack of entries and there were only two entrants for this competition and you two have been waiting for at least.... a year for a winner, I’ve decided it would only be fair to judge from whats here!

With this being said... the winner of 61 is Chilis with Umber, and the winner of 60 is KVShadow!

Thank you so much you two for participating, my greatest apologies for such a long wait ;v;/ as for getting them on the Okekai lines, I’m afraid that I won’t be able to do them on Okekai due to my computer not working with the program no longer. I can try to get the lines and do them off Okekai, but I can’t guarantee this c,:

I hope you two have a lovely evening~!
Fallen ❤ Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me