Viscet #1383 - Robin by ~Trompy

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Trompy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1383 - Robin

Postby ~Trompy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:23 am

My grandmother always said "It's not spring until the Robins have seen two snowfalls!" And it's been two snows where I'm at, therefore it is officially spring!

Owner: Swoorny
Name: Tomjin
Gender (for breeding purposes): Male

The egg it's holding... looks like a gigantic robin's egg?! To try for this viscet, I want to know why it carries around this egg. Is it fake? Real? Made of Chocolate? I don't know; you tell me! Get creative! You have 1000 words to use on this answer, and then an additional 500 words for extras, such as playlists, personality, story, etc. You may also include 1 art piece if you wish!

Mutations;
Underfluff / event rare

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender (For Breeding Purposes);;
Why does it carry the Egg;; (1000 words)
Extras;; (500 words and 1 art piece)
Last edited by ~Trompy on Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1383 - Robin

Postby serotonin. » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:18 pm

Eee mark!

Username;; Mihrianth
Name;;
Gender (For Breeding Purposes);; female
Why does it carry the Egg;; (1000 words) the egg holds something inside that she can get out but only when 'it's time'
Last edited by serotonin. on Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:28 pm

ohhh my goodness what a darling design <3

Username;;
Name;;
Gender (For Breeding Purposes);;
Why does it carry the Egg;; (1000 words)
Last edited by iBrevity on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:58 pm

"Shadows settle on the place, that you left
Our minds are troubled by the emptiness
Destroy the middle, it's a waste of time
From the perfect start to the finish line"

Username;; tigerblue

Name;; Hanako (Hana)

"And if you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones
'Cause most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs
Setting fire to our insides for fun
Collecting names of the lovers that went wrong
The lovers that went wrong"

-why do they carry the egg-

"We are the reckless
We are the wild youth
Chasing visions of our futures
One day we'll reveal the truth
That one will die before he gets there
And if you're still bleeding, you're the lucky ones
'Cause most of our feelings, they are dead and they are gone
We're setting fire to our insides for fun
Collecting pictures from the flood that wrecked our home
It was a flood that wrecked this

And you caused it
And you caused it
And you caused it"

extras

"Well I've lost it all, I'm just a silouhette
A lifeless face that you'll soon forget
My eyes are damp from the words you left
Ringing in my head, when you broke my chest
Ringing in my head, when you broke my chest"

-art-

"And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one
'Cause most of us are bitter over someone
Setting fire to our insides for fun
To distract our hearts from ever missing them
But I'm forever missing him"

Ideas-
Mother of the egg
Mate left and died
Takes care of the egg alone missing and hating her mate
Theme song- Youth By Daughter
Egg is her only viscling, possibly a robin, possibly her viscling
Whatever is in the egg has died due to lack of warmth
Carries egg because that is her only child and never wants to let go of her baby as that is her only family left
Mother and Father died in a war
was rescued by troopers
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:21 pm

Name:
Booker

Why They Hold the Egg:

Past

Climbing up on a tree a little brown fuzz ball yells to the ground
“Look big sis! I’m flying!” and jumps. “BOOKER NO!” yells the viscet
the other one seemed to be talking to. Dashing under the tree the grab they young
one and hold them closely to their chest. “What the heck Booker, why would you do that?
You scared me to death.”
mumbles the older visect. “I just wanted to fly sis.
Just like you!”
chuckles the younger one. “I don’t jump from tree’s Booker, I fly plans.”
the older viscet sighs putting the little one down. “I just want to be like you sis.”
with a soft chuckle the older one pats the younger one on the head “Maybe one day.”

Present

“Alright, so wind seems to be blowing...north” Putting a backpack on
and clipping the straps along his chest. “Here we go, 23rd try is the charm.”
he mumbled closing his eyes. Taking a deep breath he sprints towards the edge of the cliff.
As he jumps off he grabs a string from the backpack and pulls it causing wings made of a
cloth tarp to spread. They were held together by by thread and wooden pieces that act
as a bird's bones. Gliding through the air he grabs another string and tugs on it causing
the wings to flap. “Holy crap! I’m actually doing it!!! I’m flying!” Booker yells with excitement.
"Now it's time to land." he says nervously. Pulling another string the wings straighten out.
Then all of a sudden one of the joints snap "CRAP! NONONONO!!" Booker yells falling.
Waiting for the impact of the ground he closes his eyes...but it never comes. "Seriously Books?
How many times do I have to tell you? Stop jumping off of things."
says a gentle voice.
Booker sees he's in his sisters arms. "Oh thank goodness sis. Oh did you see I flew!
he says jumping out of her arms. "Yeah I saw, good job Books." his sister says with a smile
"Oh hey I came to tell you that I'm leaving in the next hour." she says with a sigh
"What but sis, you promised you'd stay for my birthday!" Booker replies with a cry
"I know I said I would but I can't B. The troops got called in earlier then expected.
I'll be back soon. And I have a gift for you."
she pulls out a box wrapped in a bow
"I made it myself." handing him the box he opens in quickly gently pulling the
object out of the box his eyes sparkle in amazement. "Wow sis it's awesome."
he says holding the blue wooden egg. "I remember you saying you wanted that music
box that was sitting in the window of the little corner shop. When I went to go get it,
it was gone...so I made you one instead. Sorry if it's not what you wanted."
she says nervously.
"Are you kidding me, I love it!" he barks then slowly turns the little handle and music starts to play.
"This doesn't sound like anything I've heard before. Did you make this song sis?"
he asks her "Oh, yeah I did. I wrote it thinking of you. The words are in my room.
I'll sing it to you when I get back. Well looks like I have to go..."
she says looking at her watch
"See you later kid." she waves goodbye to him. As she walks away he looks at her fading figure,
the little tune still playing.

A few days pass and Booker hasn't heard from his sis. It starts to worry him but he shakes it off.
One morning Booker rolls off his bed hitting the floor. Getting up he looks around and see the little egg.
Turning the handle the tune plays and he gets to work on his flying pack. After a few hours of hard
work the pack is fixed. Grabbing it he gets ready to head outside, then there's a knock at the door.
Opening it up he sees some officers standing there with his sisters hat. "We're sorry son...but she got shot down."
and those words made his world fall apart. He locked himself in his room. He threw his flying pack
away and hid from the world. How could he go on without his big sis? Oh how he missed her,
why did she have to go? Why couldn't she have stayed? All the questions ran through his head as he cried.
Grabbing a random item off of his floor he threw it against the wall causing his little egg to fall on the floor.
Quickly getting up he grabs it making sure it was ok. Turning the little handle the sweat tunes plays.
Remembering what his sister said about the song he quietly walked to her room.
Slowly opening the door he peeks in seeing all of what was left of her. Looking on her dresser he
see's a envelope addressed to him. Opening it her reads 'Hey little bro, if your reading this...
then it means I didn't make it back. I didn't want to tell you that I might not make it back.
When I got the call to come back I knew it was bad. I know this is probably destroying you,
but I want you to stay strong. Stay strong for me Booker ok? Spread your wings and fly, don't stay in
this place of sadness forever. I want you to live a happy life, smiling, flying with those amazing wings of yours.
The little egg I gave you has words like I said. And here they are. But please Booker don't be sad ok? Be happy that
I left doing something I loved. I love you Booker, stay strong.'
he flips is over and see's the lyrics. With a
sad smile he carries the letter back to his room and plays the music box and sings the words along with it.
He was going to stay strong.

Personality:
Booker is a sweet heart. He's always willing to go the extra mile for someone, and doesn't expect anything in return. He's a talker that's for sure. Always trying to start up a conversation, though if you ask him about his sister he'll probably say something along the lines "sorry you'll have to exclude me" and walk away. He always has a smile on his face and is never willing to give up. Once his mind is set on something he won't stop till he accomplishes that task.

Dreams:
Much like his sister Book loves to be up in the sky. Sometimes he wishes he was a bird so he could always be up there feeling the breeze blowing through his fur. Booker is what you call a 'tinker' he's always fixing something. His altimate dream is to be the best pilot ever. To be free with the birds

Wanderer's Lullaby
Wandering child of the earth
Do you know just how much you're worth?
You have walked this path since your birth
You were destined for more

There are those who'll tell you you're wrong
They will try to to silence your song
But right here is where you belong
So don't search anymore

You are the dawn of a new day that's waking
A masterpiece still in the making
The blue in an ocean of grey
You are right where you need to be
Poised to inspire and to succeed
You'll look back and you'll realize one day

In your eyes there is doubt
As you try to figure it out
But that's not what life is about
So have faith there's a way

Though the world may try to define you
It can't take the light that's inside you
So don't you dare try to hide
Let your fears fade away

You'll look back and you'll realize one day

Soon you'll finally find your own way

why they hold the egg:
1000/1000

extras:
x1 art
words
389/500
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Wed May 10, 2017 11:56 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:04 pm

bump
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:12 pm

quick mark<3
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swoorny » Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 am

»» USERNAME;;
Swoorny

»» NAME;;
Tomjin
(nicknamed Red-T or T-Bird)

»» GENDER;;
born male; genderfluid

»» WHY DOES HE CARRY THE EGG;;
Red-T, sometimes also called T-Bird, is the Leader of a smuggler-gang. Their job it is to bring stuff from place A to place B. What stuff, you ask? Well, Actually, they do smuggle anything you could ask for. Preferably illegal stuff, of course, especially money, weapons, documents, art or jewels, most of it stolen. Some of the crew work on ships, some of them in ware-houses, offices, markets... there are even rumors, that some from police and Military forces work for T-Bird. Indeed, you can find any of Red-T's boys and girls all over the globe, if you just look close enough. But they know how to hide, so good luck finding any of them, even If you want some thing from them. Still, this does not explain what Tomjin does with the egg in his paws, so what's up with it? Well, if it is something very valuable, T-Bird often prefers to deliver the package himself and Over all the years he already does the smuggling, he has come with some very Interesting techniques. One of them is to put his merchandise into Viscet eggs. Do not ask where he gets those, he Will not tell you anyway, so just hope that they are fake. But you would not mistrust a cute female with her egg, wouldn't you? Yes, you are right, Red-T is not a female, but that doesn't stop him. Often, he will just throw over a coat or something similar and act as if. He is an awesome actor and you might not even believe How many people have already be fooled by Him acting as a female. Good thing he does not mind flirting with any one, no matter the gender, that certainly Helps a bit. So, when he has got something important to deliver, he will put it into an egg and deliver it to his customers that way. They just need to crack the egg open and voila - they got what they paid for. Uh, well, let's hope they did. T-Bird is also known for taking risks and if he feels like he can get away with delivering something wrong or even nothing, he will do it. He is a bad boy, Red-T, that is for certain.

»» PERSONALITY;;
Tomjin Is especially this: A very, very bad boy. He does enjoy nothing More than to fool and play with others and He laughs danger and especially the law In the face. Deep Inside, he dislikes most other people, he even does Dislike many, if not most,
of the viscets who work For him. He will be sarcastic in Your face and then roll your eyes at you When you turn your back on him.
But if he has To, T-Bird can be a very good Actor indeed. If He needs to act as if he was the most friendly character alive, watch him put a Smile on his face and surprise and fool every one. He Can act shy, selfless, harmless, submissive, fearful - You name it.
He also has perfected the Art of cross-dressing and acting as If he was not a tough and harsh male, but a soft and cute female, shy-ly flirting With security men or Having a breakdown for seeing a spider if it means to Distract someone.
There are stories that go: When Red-T looks into a Mirror, he sees not his reflection but nothing. Not, because he is a Vampire, but because he is some one with many faces, switching them Like masks whenever he needs To.

Hello I am Swoorny.
I live in Germany.
I love Horse Riding
And I own two horses
who are named
Stian (Haflinger) and
Scooby (Mini-Shetland Pony)

Swoorny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Mon May 01, 2017 11:13 am

Username;; howlingtothestars
Name;; Jackdaw
Why does it carry the Egg;; (992/1000)

“They say you are a monster,

And perhaps they are right.

You have painted quite the fearsome image of yourself.

You shroud yourself in deceit,

And hidden within your lies.

You enjoy it, don’t you?

The fear in their eyes when you pass by.

I can see it, even known.

You are expecting me to tremble before you.

I know I should be afraid…

But fear will not stop me.”

There is a gold palace which rests upon towering wall of bone walls. Inside thrives a tempest which rules all and gives one powerful command.
Be afraid.
Obey.
And bow to the deity of blood.

Life has been peaceful in this small town, at least for the most part. So long as you lay low and keep your gaze to the ground, you will pass onward unnoticed. That is how things are, here. Stay indoors unless you need to leave, and when you do be hasty with your business as to not attract unwanted attention. It had been that way ever since He came.

We don’t know his true name anymore. It had been lost beneath the tales which surfaced after his appearance. We call him by what he proclaimed himself when he first arrived: the deity of blood. It is a strange name and many of us snorted with laughter at the title, but in the first month he showed why he would be called that. An army of 10,000 was mowed down with ease by only a few hundred soldiers which he had sent out. It was done for two reasons: to protect the people he now ruled over, and to show that he was no minor threat. It worked.

Fear began to contaminate our hearts and grew as he sent guards and look outs among us. They took over the shops and began to stand in the roads, just watching us and reporting back. There were a few times when they took action. One desperate viscet had tried to steal an apple and in revenge had his arm severed. A viscet which is missing a vital limb like that never makes it very long… He was our dictator, our ruler, and the one to fear. What he said was law, and that is how things were.

After his third month ruling over us, he decided that our fear was not enough. He demanded that every month we would travel to his castle and give him offerings. If the offering greatly pleased him, we would be free to travel to another city for a month. If it displeased him, we would be killed on cite. The rest of us would simply live life as we usually did. With the offering season coming up the next day, I decided that it was time to get my gift to our cold-blooded deity.

“Be careful, Jack… Don’t be seen.” I smiled softly at my friend, Raven. He had taken me in after my parents lost their lives to the deity and has raised me as a younger sister since.
“I’ll be fine, Raven. No one will notice me.” I gave him a pat on his cheek and quickly slipped out of the back door he had made in case of an ambush. I crouched and crept to a barrel which marked the start of a road and took a quick glance around. No guards. I rushed forward again and sped to the wall which kept us held within. I had been working on a small hole for months now and knew that I would be able to slip through it with ease. As I approached, I lowered myself and dove at the right distance. I got stuck for only a moment, but wiggled beneath the wall and took off in a mad dash to the forest. I had made it, and that was just the easiest step.

I slipped beneath the gate, moving slower as exhaustion caught up with me. I pulled my prize under the gate after me and stood up. The shimmering blue egg was cradled in the cloth I held in my mouth and showed no signs of being dirtied or damaged. Perfect. I walked slowly towards Raven’s house. At night, security was off the charts and running would only draw suspicion. As I walked, I couldn’t help but feel watched. Perhaps it was just the egg, or maybe because my fur was matted and dirty. I quickened my pace, but only slightly. I didn’t like the feeling I was getting. I was close to his house now, and felt relieved, but it didn’t last.

A guard swept out in front of me and I stopped just short of running into him. He gazed sternly at me and called out in a strange language to another. Before I knew it, several were around me, and were pushing me. I tried to talk to them, but the cloth I held in my mouth made the sounds slur and jumble. Finally, a guard spoke up to explain.
“Jackdaw, by request of the Deity of Blood, you are to be taken to his presence immediately. Is that egg your offering for tomorrow?” I nodded, still confused. “Good. You’ll need it.”

I followed the guards, the egg now held in my paws and the cloth wrapped around my neck like a bandana. I was sweating. The egg wasn’t nearly ready to hatch, and if he were to smash it or smell it right now… surely he would have me killed… I fiddled my paws against the hard shell. The egg of a Wyvern as a gift… a risky thing, but perhaps… if my plan truly worked, then this tiny Wyvern could be our savior. I tightened my grip on the egg and turned my gaze upward as we climbed the wall. This was a blessing. Tonight, I will deliver my gift to the deity of blood, and everything will change.

At least, I hope…

Extras;; (487/500 words and 1 art piece)
The first thing I noticed were his eyes. Dark, deadly, and brilliant. They watched me intently as I entered the dark center room of the castle and made me feel greatly uneasy. I clutched the egg a little tighter and walked towards him, to what I could only hope was the middle of the room. I squinted through the darkness as I walked, trying to figure out where the place I needed to stop at was, but there was no sign. I was nervous now. If I took one step too far, then-
“Stop there.”
His voice was harsh and cruel, but I didn’t flinch. Slowly, I turned my gaze to him. He is just a viscet, and nothing more. A power obsessed viscet. When my gaze met his, anger shot through his eyes, but quickly faded into interest. “Hello, I am Jackdaw. You summoned for me?”
He remained quiet for a moment, and I began to grow nervous. “The egg in your paws. It is a Wyvern, is it not?” My blood froze. “You intended to give me a Wyvern egg? Why? If it is an attempt to kill me, it is pathetic. The beast would have been far too weak as a child, and I would only raise it to be in my army. Perhaps even feed you to it.”
“Your death was not my intention.”
“Then what were you planning, Jackdaw?”
I hesitated for a moment. “Love. I was hoping you would learn love…”
An amused grin stretched across his face. “Love?” He spoke it as though it were a joke. “Well, how about this.” He stretched out a paw. “I’ll take you as my mate, and you can help to teach me love.” My entire body stiffened. “What’s with the terror? You should be honored! The mate of a dei-“
“No!”
The voice threw us both off. It was a males and was faded, as though from a distance, but there.
“No! Jackdaw don’t do it! Run! Raven, where’s Raven?!” I looked around, searching for the source of the voice. Suddenly, the world around me began to flicker and spin until it was gradually replaced by a planet with a few tall flowers and a sun and starless sky. The voice was louder now. “Huh? Wait, what happened?! No, where did she go?! Is she okay?!”
“Hello?”
My voice seemed to freeze everything. A tiny gasp to my left caught my attention and I slowly turned to face it. Before me, a dark viscet stood over a flower, staring at me with huge eyes. Without question, a name came to my mind, though I had never seen this viscet before. Crow.

What happened next is a story for another time. However, the instant that I met Crow, me entire world was flipped on its head in an instant, and I would never again live the same quiet and nervous life I endured before.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Mon May 01, 2017 5:33 pm

An extension has been requested!! I am extending it one week and a few days; it will now end on the 10th of May!
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me