Artist furby. [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by neon.

UFA - 860.3: Easter Egg

Postby furby. » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:38 am

so colour54 and I decided to put one of mome and ragiel's kits ufa !

since this kit was titled "easter egg," we've decided to make the contest easter themed !

Code: Select all
[b]name //[/b]
[b]gender //[/b]
[b]how they feel about easter //[/b]
[b]what sort of things to they do on easter //[/b]
[b]design an easter egg they made this year //[/b]
(optional) relationships with family //

for the design an easter egg portion, you may either physically dye/paint/design an egg and take a picture of it for the contest or you can draw it out !

Edit // added a family option ! feel free to write about their relationship with their parents and siblings !

Mome - father
xxA pessimist with a soft spot for animals, Mome is a kind hearted person buried under walls. He’s easily flustered and spends most of his nights up till the crack of dawn. He has really bad sleeping habits, i.e. he rarely sleeps for more than a couple hours. He had a rough childhood and is the type of parent to give his children space but be there for them when they need it. He's a worrywart health wise and always carries a first aid kit on him. He's rather sensitive and cry with his children if they started to cry.

Ragiel - father
xxThe cool parent. Ragiel, due to his upbringing, is very blunt/honest and will say anything that comes to mind or whatever he may feel. He is very open about anything, and this can result in either sudden compliments or insults - either way, if he finds something to be up with you, he's always going to bring it up to you. He is also very reckless and jumps into whatever he does - his parents never taught him much about staying safe, so he runs into every situtation he comes across with no regard for danger, or the consequences of what he might say or do in class, for example. However, he always tries to be a good friend to anyone he may like, and tries to avoid being uncomproming jerk like his parents, and aspires to stay 'cool'. Ragiel is very playful and likes to make jokes or tease others, and play pretty much either game or challenge you put him up to. Sometimes he gets into mock fights with others, and can get rough with his friends if they are cool with it. He likes to gossip and talk about anything, and will listen in and provide his own news he heard the day.

Iro - sibling
Any pronouns
high metabolism
likes big trucks and snakes
quiet
compassionate
doesn’t do good in school
wants to have fun
easily distracted

Breve - sister
surprisingly strong
short, curvy human body
kind, wholesome heart
probably calls everyone sweetie ?? when she grows up
science nerd, watches all the documentaries, favorite is chemistry
their jokes are all bad puns
fav food: coffee, bacon, biscuits

end date is may 8th !!
Last edited by furby. on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
furby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: UFA - 860.3: Easter Egg

Postby corgiboy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:51 am

name //
gender //
how they feel about easter //
what sort of things to they do on easter //
design an easter egg they made this year //
Ress
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alihorse » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:52 am

name // Haylee Juniper Ironwood
gender // Female
They feel very excited about Easter. She was neverreligious but she didn't care about the religious part of Easter, she cared about time spent at the orphanage. She dedicated her Easter weekend with kids that didn't have families.
On Easter when she spent time at the orphanage, she held egg painting contests, egg hunts, and cooking competitions. The egg painting contests always consisted of many colors, sparkles, and stickers. Younger kids usually had to be supervised during the painting. Egg hunts had many themes. Teens would have to do a "treasure hunt", where they were given clues and had to search around the building for the eggs, person with the most eggs won a ticket to see a movie or were given money. Children had to do a general search for the eggs and inside each were candy or prizes. The conclusion of the day was a cooking contest. Teens or adults (the ones who worked there) had a chance to cook the best egg based meal they could. Winners got a free ticket to a movie theater for 5.
Relationship with Family//
Mome, her father, was always very honest and loving toward her and her siblings. Haylee always had a very special relationship with her dad, she always goes to him when she is sad or lonely. They are sometimes found asleep on the couch cuddling eachother
Ragiel, her other father, was the one to teach her how to ride bikes and play in sports. Haylee is a great tennis player thanks to this man. She is also a surprising bmx racer! When both are full of energy, they can have a really great time with running around and going nuts. These two are usually found in the backyard doing at the least something energetic.
Last edited by Alihorse on Sun May 07, 2017 9:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Alihorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:54 am

name //
gender //
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:55 am

Marking ;0
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:56 am

name // Saffron
gender // Male
how they feel about easter // Saffron absolutely loves Easter! It means a great deal to him, and it will always hold a special place in his heart! <3
what sort of things to they do on easter // Every year he goes to Easter egg hunts, and he always participates, no matter what! He also likes to put eggs he painted himself all around his house. He also likes to go to his friend's houses and watch fun movies, and try to make some of their own.
design an easter egg they made this year // wip
9optional) relationships with family // wip
Last edited by uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:59 am

name //
gender //

AHH THIS ENDS ON MY BIRTHDAY !! PERFECT OPPORTUNITY AAAAAAAAAAAAA
question; can they have a link to their siblings/parents ??
Last edited by fruitvale on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:05 pm

name // Marten (Just ten)
gender // Female

reserve
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleteduser. » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:09 pm

:"""""""V dropping out
Last edited by deleteduser. on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bye cs! it's been fun!
deleteduser.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➜{kibou}

Postby Curious » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:14 pm

{name}
This little fellow's name is Kibou, meaning "hope." Easter is known to be the holiday centered around hope, and ironically enough, the idea perfectly matches Kibou's personality, due to his unfailing faith in everything and everyone.
{gender}
Kibou is male, but he is comfortable with either male or gender neutral pronouns.
{easter}
Although Easter isn't Kibou's favorite holiday [his favorite being Halloween], he most certainly enjoys it. The eager kit tends to have fun with anything that has to do with consuming candy. He couldn't possibly get enough of it, and he tends to be the best at egg hunting, because he is so excited that he bounds about in rigorous search for them [usually stuffing the candy inside in his mouth as he goes].
{egg}
Kibou's egg is a bit messy, but he's proud of it! He used crayons to draw on the patterns, and then dyed it with vinegar and purple dye. Yes, he purposely chose colors to match his own pelt.
{relationships}
Mome ➜ Although Mome is older and stronger, Kibou is mainly protective over him. He is aware of how sensitive he is, and hates seeing his father upset. Because of this, he tends to hide it when he's unhappy about something, and never confesses it to Mome in fear of saddening him.
Ragiel ➜ Kibou adores both of his fathers, but if he had to choose a favorite, it would be Ragiel. They act very similarly and act like a couple of peas in a pod. Not only do they look alike, they think alike as well. It's rare that they disagree on anything. The both of them enjoy going on adventures with each other.
Iro ➜ Iro and Kibou are quite similar in enthusiasm and personality. The pair of them little rambunctious siblings, they are often seeing playing together or annoying the heck out of their sister. There are points at which they argue fiercely as all kits do, but they always seem to forget about it sooner or later.
Breve ➜ As the tamest of the three siblings, Breve is a bit disagreeable with fiery Kibou. He doesn't often agree with her. Despite this, he does have a certain amount of affection for her. He is grateful for how she looks out for him at times, and looks up to her. He would never admit that aloud, though.
Last edited by Curious on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Curious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me