Dust Bunnies 54 and 55 by Cerulean Wake

Based on Click to view
Artist Cerulean Wake [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dust Bunnies 54 and 55

Postby Cerulean Wake » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:57 pm

These are going to be the last I'll do for a while!

Code: Select all
Username:
Dust Bunny Number: (54 or 55)
Dust Bunny Name:
Description:

Edit: sorry, code was wrong (-_-; ) fixed now!
Last edited by Cerulean Wake on Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
Cerulean Wake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dust Bunnies 54 and 55

Postby Alihorse » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:47 pm

Username: Alihorse
Dust Bunny Number: 54?
Dust Bunny Name: Theory
Description: He knows more about space than anyone he knows
Being born in a library, he only read space books. He could tell you all constellations in 3 minutes time
Alihorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:27 pm

username: trans
      dust bunny number: #54
      dust bunny name: colossus
      description: no one knows what colossus is or where they came from. not many get close enough to ask either. colossus' eyes can tell all kinds of things about the person they gaze upon; their past, their present, and their future; how they'll die; where they'll go in life; who they'll be; the potential paths someone's actions can have on one's life; they are near limitless in their power and abilities.

colossus lives in solitude, alone, hopping from world to world, planet to planet, solar system to solar system, searching for something not even they know of which they seek. all they know is that they are here, in the now--they have always been here--and they have a mission they must complete. one day, they might figure out what that is.

colossus doesnt understand others, and has no discernible personality, and as a result struggles with relationships and finding their place in the world. they dont try to engage others, and others dont try to engage them, and for all they might insist they're find with being alone, sometimes the solitude is painful. it's like being stabbed with a dagger in the heart sometimes, knowing they will never have any meaningful relationships with others in their life. it fills them with sadness, and sometimes, if one listens closely, it's said they can hear the wails of colossus in the night.

it's all very sad, really.
Last edited by trans on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teki10 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:06 am

Username: teki10
Dust Bunny Number: 55
Dust Bunny Name: Tang
Description: Tang continually finds it surprising that they're considered to be cute, but here we are. They have a lot of pretty horrifying features, features which in general they are quite proud of, and are a little put off by people making "awww" sounds at them. They're fearsome they swear! They'll accept the head scritches and affection but please don't forget that they are very frightening.
teki10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hayakawa » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:25 am

username;; MiraculousMeow
dust bunny number;; 54
dust bunny name;; Asteria
description;; "The Watcher" is what she is known by most. Asteria is noted in many areas of mythology, particularly in Greek mythology. Many traces of writing and art about her have been found. Most describe her as a guardian of the stars, or a watcher of all people. She is described using her many eyes to see all corners of the universe and rule her domain.
Of course, some of these myths exaggerate about her. Asteria is mentioned in tons of religions and areas, usually known by her many eyes. Some legends say she has over 1,000 eyes! Other legends claim that she is an evil being.
The mysterious Asteria is many millennia old, and has certainly seen much. Despite her godly status, she still maintains a personal life including her personal pleasures and her friends.
Asteria enjoys simple things like reading a book of flying a kite. Communication with others is one of her favorite pastimes as well. They never suspect that she is a goddess, but most seem mesmerized when they are speaking with her. Usually, Asteria uses her powers to disguise herself as something else to not frighten those who look at her. Despite this, it seems as if others can not help but stare at her when she is present.
Last edited by hayakawa on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ they / them ‎‎‎Image
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ♡
hayakawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starfragments » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:37 am

Username: fangraixiii
Dust Bunny Number: 54
Dust Bunny Name: Sorix
Description: Sorix loves stargazing. They're eternally grateful for having so many eyes to watch the night skies with. They're surprisingly gentle and loving, and love having others to bring with them to see the stars. They would really love to see the stars up close one day, and hold on to that dream fervently, despite being told it's impossible.
DID system | They/them pronouns please! ^^
Clicks on the guys below are appreciated! ^^
ImageImage Image
starfragments

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cerulean Wake » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:57 am

bump

keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
Cerulean Wake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slabby » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:11 am

Username: EyePudding
Dust Bunny Name: Beetle
Description: res
Do I have the most Dwarf Hamsters on all of Chicken Smoothie yet?
Slabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cerulean Wake » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:37 am

Sorry for the long wait, here are the winners!

Winner of 54:
trans wrote:
      username: trans
      dust bunny number: #54
      dust bunny name: colossus
      description: no one knows what colossus is or where they came from. not many get close enough to ask either. colossus' eyes can tell all kinds of things about the person they gaze upon; their past, their present, and their future; how they'll die; where they'll go in life; who they'll be; the potential paths someone's actions can have on one's life; they are near limitless in their power and abilities.

colossus lives in solitude, alone, hopping from world to world, planet to planet, solar system to solar system, searching for something not even they know of which they seek. all they know is that they are here, in the now--they have always been here--and they have a mission they must complete. one day, they might figure out what that is.

colossus doesnt understand others, and has no discernible personality, and as a result struggles with relationships and finding their place in the world. they dont try to engage others, and others dont try to engage them, and for all they might insist they're find with being alone, sometimes the solitude is painful. it's like being stabbed with a dagger in the heart sometimes, knowing they will never have any meaningful relationships with others in their life. it fills them with sadness, and sometimes, if one listens closely, it's said they can hear the wails of colossus in the night.

it's all very sad, really.

Winner of 55:
teki10 wrote:Username: teki10
Dust Bunny Name: Tang
Description: Tang continually finds it surprising that they're considered to be cute, but here we are. They have a lot of pretty horrifying features, features which in general they are quite proud of, and are a little put off by people making "awww" sounds at them. They're fearsome they swear! They'll accept the head scritches and affection but please don't forget that they are very frightening.

Thank you participating, and let me tell you it was really hard to decide this time!

keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art
keep making art