Batch #844 - German Shorthaired Pointer - Winner! by Mint Chip

Based on Click to view
Artist Mint Chip [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #844 - German Shorthaired Pointer - Winner!

Postby Mint Chip » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:59 pm

Winner wrote:user; memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=47058
name; Lad
gender; male
(form)

So national puppy day was 2 days ago, and I had meant to do some PPS babes to celebrate it. I decided that it's really never too late for puppies, so prepare for several pups to show up! All of these are based on purebred dog breeds that ranked in the top 20 or below list of most popular dog breeds in 2016!

This babe is based on a German Shorthaired Pointer!
All the contests for these PPS babes will be short competitions, most only lasting roughly 24-48 hours. Also some of these may receive RUs (based on a similar dog breed or a color variant of the breed), so do your best!

[Form]
Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
their opinion on going hunting & why;
1 extra; 

-fill out the form
-their opinion on going hunting & why is just how they feel about the sport. max of 200 words.
-1 extra can be 300 words or 1 piece of art (no comics or animations)
-prettying up is allowed

End Date: Mar. 27th, 2017 @ 9pm CST

Mutations wrote:ear variation (hound) - uncommon
docked tail - rare

[img]-img-[/img]

Code: Select all
[url][img]-img-[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #844 - German Shorthaired Pointer

Postby grizzly. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:16 pm

username; grizzly.
name;
gender;
1 extra;

Wip
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:27 pm

username;
name;
gender;
1 extra;
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:37 pm

mark for future reference
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:42 pm

username; Mareep
name; Devin
gender; Female
1 extra;

res ;v;
Last edited by fromage on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow Striker » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:50 pm

Maggie For short
Username: Shadow Striker

~For the Love of the Hunt~

Descending from a long line of hunting champions, Magnolia adores the sport. To her, it is all about the pursuit. Nothing was more exhilarating and exciting than tracking her prey. The best feelings always aroused after moments of despair while hunting. Her favorite times are catching a whiff of the game's scent after losing its trail; however she also appreciated the feelings of joy that come after catching up with prey she had been following for days on end. For Maggie, it is never about the kill, but the chase.

Sure, there are times where she feels incredibly guilty about the deaths on her paws, but it never keeps her down for long. She finds it difficult to feel bad about her kills when nothing goes to waste. Her family learned to utilize every part of the game, usually selling excess to the other villagers. It's hard for Magnolia to imagine why people in her village hated hunting when it all benefited them so much, from the meat they eat to the blankets they sleep under.

[176/200]

Last edited by Shadow Striker on Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Avatar is made by the wonderful Yugi
~My Viscets~

Mordecai and Aonani owned by me.

Art by bellumi
Marrock and Whispering Echoes owned by me.
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Taytum

Postby lunala. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:25 pm

Taytum

username; Eve & Kait

name; Taytum

gender; Male

their opinion on going hunting & why + extra; Taytum was never interested in hunting to begin with. His parents were star hunters when his owner bred them together hoping to make a batch of future star hunters. Turns out that didn't exactly happen. Taytum was an only child and never did like hunting. Sure it was in his bloodline, but that wasn't what he was into. When he was about a year old his owner introduced him to a frisbee. Taytum didn't know what the object was. Although as soon as his owner threw the frisbee Taytum had the instinct to go and catch it. He ran after the flat disk and jumped into the air to catch it as soon as it was about to hit the ground. After Taytum had caught the Eisner he turned back and dropped it in front of his owner, signaling him to throw it again. His owner was amazed at what Taytum had done, and soon started to develop plans. As time went by Taytum's owner had registered him to various dog-athlete competitions for fun. Taytum was an all star at the frisbee competitions, always ranking in the top five. Soon as Taytum got older he started to earn prizes. Trophies, certificates and medals; those were his favorite. The competition got harder and harder, but Taytum never gave up because he knew that he could do it if he pushes for it. As competitions went by his owner decided that he was ready for the big leagues; The state championships. They had received a letter of invitation for Taytum to participate at the state championships. His owner happy accepted the invitation and the two were off to the state championships. Upon arriving Taytum felt nervous. He could feel the surge of confidence from the other dogs around him. Although that didn't intimidate him. He just kept his head up and wished for the best. Soon the competition was about to start. Taytum was numbered eleven out of fifty. As dogs went by his turn was approaching. Taytum's owner looked at him and kneeled down. "Your going to do fine..." he said, placing his left hand on Taytum's forehead trying to calm him down. Feeling a surge of confidence Taytum barked happily. It was now Taytum's turn; his heart pounding as if it was about to explode. He let out a deep breath and then went out into the large grassy green field that awaited him. He looked up into the sky, and saw that a frisbee was thrown. Taytum then ran after it, and jumped up into the air before the disk had hit the ground. He then raced back to his owner and gave him the frisbee. Throw after throw the buzzard soon rang; his time was up. Time went by and then the results of the competition were up. Turns out that Taytum had gotten seventeenth place. "Maybe next year..." his owner said, giving him a pat on the head. Taytum nodded, and leaned into his hand.
      [498/500]
Last edited by lunala. on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:47 pm

ᴛᴇɴʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇsᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀʙᴏʏs
sɪʀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ s. ʟᴀᴅʏʙᴜɢ
ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀᴍᴇᴀᴅᴏᴡs
ʟᴀᴅ - ᴍᴀʟᴇ

While he loves not doing anything else his owner tells him to do, Lad is the most exemplary Viscet, when it comes to hunting. To the very liking of Lord Selvin, he loves it. No matter if he has to track down deer, find a wild boar or catch a fasan or a wild turkey or a duck - Lad is your guy. Nose on the ground, excited sniffing, running in zick-zack, it's not easy to keep track with the Viscling, one he's started. When being in hunting-mode, Lad would jump over anything, climb rocks and trees and cross rivers in order to get closer to his prey. Hunting makes him happy, as long as there is a good reason behind it. Luckily for Lad, his owner is not one of the guys who hunt for trophies, but actually care about their surrounding nature. And the little sir is always more than happy to help him with it, because he would trade any hours of sitting around in the neatly arranged gardens for just some minutes of running through the forest. In the forest, Lad is in his element and he doesn't have to care about any etiquette for once.

The sir, who was named after one of the finest authors ever alive, as well as some flying bug that tastes weird, highly prefers to be called Lad. His owner is Lord Pascale Selvin, who is a direct descendant of Her highness from Great Britain and his owner as well as Lad also, are highly aware of that. At least - Lad should be, but, to be honest, he has never really cared about the fact, that he comes from a pure breeding line, with his father being one of the most valuable domestic Viscets in the world. The little sir will never be used for breeding, instead he is in training for hunting and being a show-off for his master. While for the former no Viscet could be more qualified than Lad, there is certainly many, that would do better in the latter. Lad surely loves the treatment he receives - the expensive food and all, but he couldn't care less about any attention he gets. Instead of keeping still, watching over the grounds of his master and being all obedient for any competitions and whatnot, he rather spends his time digging holes, especially in order to catch mice and rabbits or to escape under the high fence and exploring the forest. He also loves running after bugs and birds or trying to catch fish in his master's prized pond. He prefers the company of wild Viscets, loving to learn from them anything he can, than to play "who's-a-good-boy" with other domesticated Viscets. Whatever he does, he loves keeping his master and the servants busy and often leaving their nice clothes all dirty and wet, while having the time of his life. At least his owner can't deny one thing: He's the best hunter he could wish for.
Last edited by tenlittlesoldierboys on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Username
Wolfenhimer
Name
Né de la Forêt
(Born of the Forest)

Opinion on going Hunting
"No! It's a cruel sport and those animals don't deserve to die!"

"I do not like hunting because these animals don't deserve it. Yea, you need food, but it's not worth it! Heck, you can find food in a garbage can. Eat that."

"I am only forced to hunt, because I was trained for it. I never wanted to. I never chose to. I don't cooperate sometimes because of it, too. You don't need to go around killing animals for that!'

"I am okay with deer and moles, though. And rats. Sometimes birds. Give me some and I'll be okay with it."

"No, what am I talking about? Hush! Those animals still don't deserve to die!"

"Or maybe it's the thought of seeing the gore or the carcass... just.. gross."

"I don't enjoy the sport, that's my opinion. I will only help out if the animal has done something to me. If the animal hasn't done anything to me, then it's safe. If it has, I will hunt it with the humans. I won't stick around to see that carcass, though. Just gross! I can rant on about that all day if I really wanted to! Trust me, I will!
i hoard deer, otters, snakes, and 2016 cs birthday chickens
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:35 am

Gotta drop, sorry!
Last edited by Softballpup12 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me