Code: Select all
Username;
Name;
Gender;
Relationships;
Story;

Art (unlimited, optional);

Mutations wrote:None
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1251 - Open

Postby angeldog513 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:15 pm

possible res

Username; angeldog513
Name; Nick
Gender; Male
Relationships;
Story;

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hi there I'm angeldog513, you can call me whatever you like as long as it isn't hurtful though! Send me a PM I'm always looking for new friends or someone to chat with! Also would you please say I referred you here please and thank you!My Viscets My Deviantart
angeldog513

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:37 pm

Username; Girl Wolf Furry
Name; Dious (sounds like spanish for 'two')
Gender; Male
Relationships;
Story;
Dious mixed the two liquids together, calculating the result and hoping for the best. He watched it bubble with slight interest, scribbling on his note pad, every little detail. Suddenly it over flowed and curses of every language hissed at it. He covered the vial with a balloon so the air could go in, and go a napkin to wipe up the mess around it. Letting out a tired sigh, he slowly disposed of the the failed experiment and sat down hard in his chair. He brushed a paw trough the fur on his head and thought of what he could do to be.. less stressed. His work had many break throughs, but same amount of failures. He got up and ready to go, he grabbed his favorite book, 'Introduction to Genetic Analysis', and headed out to the coffee shop. He ordered a latte added froth and found a place to sit. They brought it out to him and he looked at the name. DOES. Close enough. He sipped his drink and read before looking out the window and into the city. It was beautiful, full of life. I really need to get out more, he thought.

Extras: I would really like to adopt this because i don't have one and Ive been really trying hard to win one for some time now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
COLD; ImageImage
on 'n off with CS during the months but
practically glued when there's event pets

©
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crackerbox_palace » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:16 pm

username: IKEA Lord
•∙∙•∙∙•
name: Ivanskaya
•∙∙•∙∙•
•∙∙•∙∙•
nationality: Polish
•∙∙•∙∙•
•∙∙•∙∙•
birthday: April 11th
•∙∙•∙∙•

╒═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
w h e r e x f l o w e r s x b l o o m , x s o x d o e s x h o p e
╘═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
by me
╒═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕

Ivanskaya looked in each direction, pleasure flooding her senses. She was surrounded by thousands of her favorite
flower, the mammoth russian sunflower. The sun beamed gently, hinting the yellow flowers with a soft glow. Ivanskaya
loved nothing more than to laze in this very meadow, where each day the flowers welcomed her. A derooted flower
lay on the ground. it looked as if all it's pride had been knocked straight out, leaves rotting, stem bent. The flower
itself, however, remained intact. Ivanskaya carefully remoed the flower from the stem and placed it into her satchel.

It was just past dawn, and Ivanskaya rose from the mass of flowers that entirely buried her. She got to her feet and
began the expansive walk back to the small town she had inhabited her entire life. It was mid-day when Ivanskaya
set foot on the welcoming entrance pathway to the town. To the east, a lush forest nourished the air so pure. And
the north, a snow-covered mountain, Ivankaya's sunflower meadow lay in front of it.

The trot from the town entrance to her small wooden house wasn't a long one. Quick senses of glee whipped through
as Ivanskaya eyed her neighbor's houses. She had sold them flowers, and since they had been displayed, the houses
had looked much more replenished. At her own doorstep now, Ivanskaya nudged open the front door and advanced
to her crafting desk. She pulled the sunflower from her satchel, and retrieved a bucket of clear glue and a glass frame
with a wooden border. Using a paintbrush, Ivanskaya had coated the flower in the glue- this would preserve it and
give a little shine. The paste dried quickly, and Ivanskaya fastened the now dazzling flower into the frame.

Ivanskaya probed the room, looking for the right location to place her work. At last, she concluded that the frame
looked best above her crafting desk, where she could glance at it while working. Ivanskaya had given this flower it's pride back.

╘═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
╒═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕

I suppose Kol and I manage eachother. We try to stay in the other's good side, mainly because we're keeping one anothers' secrets hostage. I found out that Kol really likes flowers. His den has loads of flower decor. He doesn't want anyone to know because... " flowers aren't manly." Kol knows that I am severely allergic to bee stings. One time he was helping me water my garden (only because I was paying him) and a bee flew up to my nose! I let out a huge shriek and Kol heard and saw every bit of it.

Petrograd is another story. We've been friends since childhood, it's like we're brother and sister. We don't consider marrying because... like I said, we're practically family. We go on and on teasing one another in a sibling-like way, to be forgiven within a minute and a half. He knows absolutely nothing about gardening, as when I left for a week and put him in charge of my garden, it looked like a desert wasteland. But as long as I don't leave him with my garden again, it's all good.

╘═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
crackerbox_palace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:47 pm

Ends at 9:25 PM CST.
Extensions are accepted.
i hoard deer, otters, snakes, and 2016 cs birthday chickens
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:54 pm

Winner is
IKEA Lord
'grats
i hoard deer, otters, snakes, and 2016 cs birthday chickens
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1251 - Closed

Postby crackerbox_palace » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:09 am

Thank you very much for the victory, I'm surprised this competition didn't get more attention. You did a lovely job with the design, may I please be added?

once again, many thanks c:
crackerbox_palace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me