Artist jesdar16 [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

#1085 Khimaira Friesians

Postby jesdar16 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:56 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: demonthief.
Show Name: Trail Through the White Forest
Barn Name: Valerie
Height: 15hh
Color: Silver Sooty Bay Dun Roan Rabicano w/ Grease Spots Dominant White
Genetics: EE/Aa/Dd/Zz/Rnrn/Stysty/Rbrb/Ww + spots +
Breeding Info: Will always pass E (Ee)
Dominant white and roan are both kit genes, will always pass 1 but not the other
Last edited by jesdar16 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1085 Khimaira Friesians

Postby ~Soul~ » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:49 am

Owner: ~Soul~
Show Name: Fairest of them All
Barn Name: Snow White
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Ruby Red
Story OR Art:
Wip
𝕃 𝕠 𝕀 π•₯ ~ π•š π•Ÿ ~ β„™ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 π•š 𝕀 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ•’π•§π•–
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:27 am

Slots:
1.. Image

- spots pass with 30%
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonthief. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Halter color: Brown with black stripes.
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye colour.
Story OR Art:
Valerie had spent her entire life in a small stable, a box with only a high window where the golden sunlight would shine through
every morning. When she was born, the stable owners were elated as her breeding was a big deal with Val's sire being a
beautiful rare coat colour as well as a prize winner. But instead of Val being a beautiful dark coated brindle, she had a bright
white coat and blue eyes. Her owners were very disappointed and as soon as they were able, they sold her to a farmer who was
only buying a horse to please their spoilt daughter. Soon Valerie was forgotten and spent the rest of her days pacing the small
stall, the only thing to look forward too was the farmer wandering down from the horse to feed her. Some days she would rear
up to look through the window and watch the grass sway in the wind, wishing that she would be able to run, even if it was just
for an hour or so. One morning she woke up blurry eyed and the old farm was clipping a lead rope to her halter and leading her
out of the stuffy stables to a clean air but not towards the pasture she had spent hours of her life staring at but at a well-used
horse trailer attached to a car. From what she could understand from the conversation between two humans, she had been sold
and her mind dreaded to think that she could be ending up staring at wooden walls once again.

But soon the bumpy ride came to an end and Val tore her eyes away from the windows that for the past hour had shown her the
scenery blurring past. She was slowly lead out of the trailer and they began to walk towards a large stable. The mare refused,
holding her head high for a moment and not budging. After some coaxing from her new owner, she followed, ears pinned back but
was surprised that they simply walked past. The human lead her to a pasture gate, lush grass as far as the eye could see with a
few distant figures of other horses grazing in the distance. When the human opened the gate and unclipped her halter, she couldn't
believe it and stood still for what felt like hours but was truly only a few seconds. Turning her head towards her owner and then
back at the pasture, it was clear she had made up her mind. Valerie dashed forward over the soft grass, whinnying as she ran,
stretching her long, cramped legs to gain as much speed as possible. It felt amazing, the wind in her hair, the lush grass under her
hooves and joy of breathing in clear air that filled her lungs. The foals in the pasture ran to their mothers whose ears pricked up,
their curious eyes watching this young horse buck and play all over the pasture. After some introductions and breathless apologies,
Val spent the rest of the day racing around the with long-legged foals to help catch up with all the play she missed as a filly.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:23 am

Owner: MelMellyMel
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Story OR Art:

Wip!
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄˜Κl ᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, PokΓ©mon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ lα΄›Κœα΄‡Ι΄ ʏᴏᴜ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡Ι΄'α΄› lβ–¬β–¬β–¬
Farasis β™• My Kalons β™• link β™• credit
β–¬β–¬β–¬ ʙᴇᴇɴ α΄˜α΄€ΚΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛΙͺᴏɴ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:52 am

Owner: Keen
Show Name: Keen Bean Troll-Face
Barn Name: Keen
Halter color: None please

Dis pony will be me, to pair up with my Dan, if I win her X3

Story OR Art:
Don't laugh at my attempt at drawing this XD It's not a recolor, in case you couldn't tell by the bad lines XD
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:20 am

oh forgot roan and dominant white are both kit gens
so it needs to be stated like this in the genetic:
WR
- will always pass Wkit or Rkit but never both!
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Usha » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:08 am

Owner: Usha
Show Name: The Mare Who Brings Winter
Barn Name: Winter
Halter color: White
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Black
Story: WIP [Imma Try]
Usha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:17 am

demonthief. wrote:
Halter color: Brown with black stripes.
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye colour.
Story OR Art:
Valerie had spent her entire life in a small stable, a box with only a high window where the golden sunlight would shine through
every morning. When she was born, the stable owners were elated as her breeding was a big deal with Val's sire being a
beautiful rare coat colour as well as a prize winner. But instead of Val being a beautiful dark coated brindle, she had a bright
white coat and blue eyes. Her owners were very disappointed and as soon as they were able, they sold her to a farmer who was
only buying a horse to please their spoilt daughter. Soon Valerie was forgotten and spent the rest of her days pacing the small
stall, the only thing to look forward too was the farmer wandering down from the horse to feed her. Some days she would rear
up to look through the window and watch the grass sway in the wind, wishing that she would be able to run, even if it was just
for an hour or so. One morning she woke up blurry eyed and the old farm was clipping a lead rope to her halter and leading her
out of the stuffy stables to a clean air but not towards the pasture she had spent hours of her life staring at but at a well-used
horse trailer attached to a car. From what she could understand from the conversation between two humans, she had been sold
and her mind dreaded to think that she could be ending up staring at wooden walls once again.

But soon the bumpy ride came to an end and Val tore her eyes away from the windows that for the past hour had shown her the
scenery blurring past. She was slowly lead out of the trailer and they began to walk towards a large stable. The mare refused,
holding her head high for a moment and not budging. After some coaxing from her new owner, she followed, ears pinned back but
was surprised that they simply walked past. The human lead her to a pasture gate, lush grass as far as the eye could see with a
few distant figures of other horses grazing in the distance. When the human opened the gate and unclipped her halter, she couldn't
believe it and stood still for what felt like hours but was truly only a few seconds. Turning her head towards her owner and then
back at the pasture, it was clear she had made up her mind. Valerie dashed forward over the soft grass, whinnying as she ran,
stretching her long, cramped legs to gain as much speed as possible. It felt amazing, the wind in her hair, the lush grass under her
hooves and joy of breathing in clear air that filled her lungs. The foals in the pasture ran to their mothers whose ears pricked up,
their curious eyes watching this young horse buck and play all over the pasture. After some introductions and breathless apologies,
Val spent the rest of the day racing around the with long-legged foals to help catch up with all the play she missed as a filly.

Congrats! I loved the story *-*
and you too as well Keen, your art was fantastic c: thanks for you two actually entering!
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me