My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 8RavenPhoenix8's RU

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Name: Farrow
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Job: Works at a video game shop
Favorite color: Lavender/pastel colors
Dislikes: Overly loud noises/music, the cold, rain (mainly thunder storms), being kept up
Personality/History: Farrow is a quiet and introverted Kalon who sticks to the sidelines and isn't used to conversation. He's dated Kalons in the past, however they've all left him for one reason or another. One ex only used him and showed him off, mistreated him and only pretended to love him. Others actually cared for him, and liked him for who he was, however they had to leave or break up for some other reason. He isn't very cheerful because of this, but put him on a game and it's like all that drama never even happened, and he's himself again. Over time, he may break out of his shell... With the right people.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€(โ™ฅ)(โ™ฅ)(โ™ฅ)โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€(โ™ฅ)(โ™ฅ)(โ™ฅ) __ ษชฦ’ ฦดฯƒฯ…'ส€ั” ฮฑสŸฯƒฮทั”,
โ”€โ”€(โ™ฅ)โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ(โ™ฅ)(โ™ฅ)โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ(โ™ฅ) ษช'สŸสŸ ษ“ั” ฦดฯƒฯ…ส€ ั•ษงฮฑโˆ‚ฯƒัก.
โ”€(โ™ฅ)โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ(โ™ฅ)โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ(โ™ฅ) ษชฦ’ ฦดฯƒฯ… ักฮฑฮทั‚ ั‚ฯƒ cส€ฦด,
โ”€(โ™ฅ)โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ(โ™ฅ) ษช'สŸสŸ ษ“ั” ฦดฯƒฯ…ส€ ั•ษงฯƒฯ…สŸโˆ‚ั”ส€.
โ”€โ”€(โ™ฅ)โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ(โ™ฅ) ษชฦ’ ฦดฯƒฯ… ักฮฑฮทั‚ ฮฑ ษงฯ…ษข,
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€(โ™ฅ)โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ(โ™ฅ) __ ษช'สŸสŸ ษ“ั” ฦดฯƒฯ…ส€ ฯษชสŸสŸฯƒัก.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€(โ™ฅ)โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ(โ™ฅ) ษชฦ’ ฦดฯƒฯ… ฮทั”ั”โˆ‚ ั‚ฯƒ ษ“ั” ษงฮฑฯฯฦด,
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€(โ™ฅ)โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ(โ™ฅ) __ ษช'สŸสŸ ษ“ั” ฦดฯƒฯ…ส€ ั•ษฑษชสŸั”.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€(โ™ฅ)โ–ˆโ–ˆ(โ™ฅ) ษ“ฯ…ั‚ ฮฑฮทฦดั‚ษชษฑั” ฦดฯƒฯ… ฮทั”ั”โˆ‚ ฮฑ ฦ’ส€ษชั”ฮทโˆ‚,
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€(โ™ฅ) __ ษช'สŸสŸ สฯ…ั•ั‚ ษ“ั” ษฑั”.
โคImageโคImageโคImageโค
โคImageโคImageโคImageโค

8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me