Demon Wolves Nursery by Simonpet

Based on Click to view
Artist Simonpet [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Demon Wolves Nursery

Postby Simonpet » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:37 am

DEMON WOLVES

About wrote:The Draco Canis lupus or Demon Wolf, as it is more commonly known, is a recently-discovered hybrid between a dragon and a wolf. Though wolf-like in basic appearence, they have longer necks and draconic bat wings, and some even have horns. They are able to use elemental magic and two distinct varieties have been found: the single-element, who commands only one element, and the mixed-element, who commands two. Demon Wolves live in packs with a hierarchy far more complicated than a regular wolf pack. The alpha pair are usually of the same element, and their offspring often succeed them.

Demon Wolves are extremely intelligent and in addition to communicating in a true language, they are capable of problem-solving beyond any ordinary canine. However, they seem to have no trouble communicating with other canines. Unlike regular wolves, Demon Wolves commonly live for about twenty years and retire from active life at around sixteen. Like regular wolves, though, they mature at two years old and demonstrate the remarkable ability of ignoring the urge to mate. Another oddity is their armor, for each Demon Wolf has its own set of customized armor made of metal, given to them when they mature.

Nursery Rules wrote:You must have owned your Demon Wolf for at least two weeks before breeding it. Without special items, the cooldown time between breedings is two weeks, starting from the moment the pup or pups are posted.

Each Demon Wolf has a maximum of three breeding slots. This may be changed.

Demon Wolves are not obliged to breed exclusively with their mates if they have one.

Without special items, the maximum amount of pups per litter is two.

Nursery Artists' Rules wrote:If breeding your own pups, you must abide by the nursery rules.

When breeding, only the elements of the parents are taken into account.

If the parents are not of the same element and are both single-element, the pup or pups have the chance to be a mixed-element. To calculate the element of each pup, use random.org, min 1/max 5. If it lands on 1 or 2, the pup will have its father's element. If it lands on 3 or 4, the pup will have its mother's element. If it lands on 5, the pup will be a mixed-element. Repeat this process for each pup.

If one or both parents are mixed elements, use random.org, min 1/max 4 for each parent who is a mixed-element. If it lands on 1 or 2, the first element in alphabetical order of the parents is passed down. If it lands on 3 or 4, the second element of the parent is passed down. Repeat this process for each mixed-element parent and for each pup.

Form wrote:Delete everything in brackets.
Code: Select all
[b]Username(s):[/b] [name of owner(s)]
[b]Name of father:[/b]
[b]Link:[/b]
[b]Name of mother:[/b]
[b]Link:[/b]
[b]Items?[/b] [leave blank or say "none" if no items are being used]
[b]Previous pups?[/b] [put the names and links to previous pups; leave blank if none]
[b]Preferred artist:[/b] [leave blank or say "none" if there is no preference]
[b]Other:[/b]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me