Hatch Day - N/A
Grow Day - 2/16/17

Mother
Faye
Father
Caspain

mutations wrote:Cheek Drapes - uncommon - no
Minor Mane Mutation - uncommon - pen diagram - yes
Last edited by Hail. on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #736

Postby Razors » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:46 pm

Uuuuuuggghhhh I love this couple. OML....they make beautiful babies! Congrats again Griz!!
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:20 pm

OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE DX IM DEAD!!!! CONGRATS TO OWNER!!!!
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:16 pm

I love this child so much! Oh my goodness thank you howling!!

I will send you the C$ over shortly howling, and remember guys, this one is UFA I will post details shortly. since I already claimed my one nursery batch for the month you guys have no idea how badly I want to keep her

For This Comp...

Simply tell me the relationship that this viscets has with their family (Faye, Cass, Ezra, and Tobias). You do not have to include their half siblings, but you certainly can if you'd like c: I will provide brief personalities of Faye, Caspian, Ezra, and Tobias

Faye (mother);; childish, clumsy, giddy, fanciful,
    gregarious, optimistic, rash, puzzled - she is very motherly and loves spending time with her children link

Caspian "Cass" (father);; considerate, short-tempered, accountable, cantankerous, quiet, reserved - he spends a lot of time by water, and is the parent that typically watches as Faye plays with their children, and will occasionally play with them. link

Ezra (eldest brother);; accoubtable, even-tempered, optimistic, clumsy - he acts like the responsible older brother, and acts more of a guardian over his younger two siblings than an actual sibling. link he's listed as the sister..

Tobias (middle brother);; rash, short-tempered, puzzled, rowdy, cocky - he's the stereotypical cocky, overconfident, jocky brother. He loves to wrestle with Ezra, and even though he may act cocky, he is extremely protective of his family. link

If anyone would like information on this babe's half siblings, message me for Lila, I can give you a brief personality, and I can try to get a hold of the rest of Faye and Cass's kids' owners to get a brief personality if you'd like to include them in the form.

Code: Select all
[b]Username;[/b]
[b]Name;[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b]
[b]Personality;[/b] (optional)
[b]Relationships;[/b]
[b]Extras;[/b] (optional)

Extras are allowed, no limit to how many
This will end March 10, 2017
Extensions will be allowed upon request

As a side note, I'm currently slowly making chibi family art of this family, which single images of each viscets will be available, I can of say when they will be complete as I have Ezra, Tobias, and this one left to traditionally draw and then transfer them all onto my computer
Last edited by grizzly. on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:29 pm

/resign
Last edited by Razors on Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #736 - UFA

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:06 pm

Username:
Skyler1515

Name:
Fawn

Relationships

Ezra- Ezra and Fawn are very close, she always tells him what's on her mind, or if she needs help, or needs a friend, she will go to Ezra. Since she was small she always was close to Ezra, he always gave her the close warm brother feeling, and she love that she might be a pain some time but she loves Ezra for putting up with her!!

Tobias- Tobias And Fawn Are Another Story, Tobias is that brother that gets under her skin, they are so alike in some aspects that they clash alot. They both have tempers, is cocky, and thats why they clash! They could​ be fine one moment but hem aruging the next. When she was younger Tobias always picked on her, getting her into trouble and telling her she is tiny. Well when she got older she started to show her older brother who's boss lol. Even though they clash.She can never hate her brother she loves him to death.

Caspian- Fawn is totes a daddies gurl, she loves being with her dad and loves the ocean like him, she loves taking photographs of them on the beach and when they go diving in the reef she takes funny photographs of her dad messing with a blow fish. When she was younger her father always took her to the ocean which brought them close together. She can not imagine a life without her dad!!

Faye- Fawn loves her goofy mom, when she is down or sad, her mother always cheers her up, she loves to hang with her and do motherly and daughterly things. Fawn can always tell her things that her father can't help with, and fawn loves her mom for that she can not imagine a life without her!!

Personality
Fawn is a outgoing, sweet but cocky, temperamental, quite but can be loud. She is challenging, clever, focused, free-thinking, playful, and protective viscet!!

Hobbie In Fawn's Point Of View
Beneath the shimmering surfaces of oceans, seas, lakes, and rivers lies an awe-inspiring world. This world is vastly different from our own, with fascinating creatures, bubbling landscape, and in some cases man-made treasures that haven’t been seen in centuries. Only a select few have had the pleasure of witnessing this different dimension with their own eyes. The rest of us just have to settle for pictures, but me I see it with my own eyes.

Underwater/Ocean photography is my hobbie and what I love. Some underwater photographs might capture marine wildlife, like fish and plants, while other underwater photographs may focus on the landscape. I focus on both or maybe a mix like a dolphin surfacing and the sunset in the background. Underwater photography also allows viscet like me to capture images of long forgotten man-made structures and objects, like ships or jewelry.

I must use special equipment. This includes cameras that are usually sealed in watertight plastic containers. Since light bends and reacts differently when it passes through water, special flashes are also usually necessary when taking photographs underwater.

An underwater photographer can take pictures of several different things once there below the surface. Some photographers may choose to concentrate on marine wildlife. This can include animals such as fish, dolphins, and turtles, as well as underwater vegetation. An underwater photographer might also choose to focus on things like underwater wreckages or ruins, such as sunken ships or lost cities. I especially love taking photos of the lion fish love the way it looks very colorful!!!

This is my hobbie and I love it!!!

Art
Will Post When I Get On My Laptop!!
Last edited by Snuggle_Bean on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:14 pm

mark

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:57 pm

dropping out, lost connection

good luck to users entering, though! <3
Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikey » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:48 pm

Username;
Name;