Based on Click to view
Artist S h e b s t e r [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#005- Khimaira Friesians- BSL Event

Postby S h e b s t e r » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:32 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color/Breed: Boxer- Chestnut Splash with Minimal Tobiano
Genetics: ee/Aa/Toto/Splslp
Breeding Info:
-Paw Prints Pads will only pass when bred to other Dog Friesians 40% chance.
-Dog patterns only pass on 20% chance.
-Brand will NEVER pass.
To get him Show me a picture of his favorite toy an tell me why its his favorite (: ...

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]Stallion
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Toy Pic/Why:[/b]

End Date:
Editing an Pimping ALLOWED (:
Last edited by S h e b s t e r on Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Click to check-out Senegal Zebra AdoptsImage
S h e b s t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Award Wall

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:38 am

Awards and Ribbons Won By This Dogo

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #005- Khimaira Friesians- BSL Event

Postby Copper96 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:51 am

Owner: Copper96
Show Name: Legend of Thorium
Barn Name: Thor
Toy Pic/Why: I used to have a Boxer, his name was Titanium Dreams//Titan and his absolute favorite thing was a Kong filled with a lil bit of dog safe peanut butter. He'd go bonkers for it and of course be drooling and licking all over, but it was so fun to see how excited he got. Kongs are rubber things that are hollow and can be filled with all sorts of treats, and they come in all sizes for all breeds of dogs. They can be used as rewards (Peanut butter!) or as puzzles (dogs need to figure out how to shake/get treats out) Theyre very tough, never had one chewed to bits and very versatile. Over all I think its a great toy and so did my old buddy Titan!

Not only that but [insert Name here] seems to love his Kong too! He'll nuzzle it and make funny facial expressions, using his lips to push it around. Its a little peculiar seeing him run around with it in his mouth and shaking his head wildly though, you could say its less than elegant, however, this fabulous toy keeps him busy and it even goes crazy when thrown; bouncing in all sorts of funky directions, making fetch a very funny and interesting spectacle to witness! But that's not even the best part! Carrots, apple bits and other delectable horse treats also fit in it! What a universal toy, no wonder he loves it so much! Not only does he love, but the dogs at the stable get a kick out of it too, sometime sneaking into the paddock to play with this fiesty kong loving Khim!

Check out the video horse kong on youtube, it shows a horse playing with a kong and is just too cute!
*Image/Dog are not mine, retrieved off google. Click for larger Resolution*
Last edited by Copper96 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn V » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:12 am

Owner: -Undyne-
Show Name: King Of The Ring
Barn Name: Benji
Toy Pic/Why:

Benji loves this toy, when he first got it he took care of it like a baby and was very defensive over it. He would hold it very gently and take it everywhere with him. Then he would go 'hunting for food' and would 'hide' it away from predators, his hiding places werent very good for it and they were often just in the open. If he was too rough a squeaker inside it would squeak and he would kiss it better because he thought it was a babies cry. If it squeaked he would take it to bed and look after it. If he cant find his 'baby' then he searches the whole house whimpering desperately trying to find it.

Now he some times treats it like a baby and sometimes plays tuggy with it and his human. Benji really enjoys a good game of tuggy it tires him out and in his mind it makes him look like the leader of the pack. Once the game is over he still wants more so rests his head on his humans lap and occasionally nudges them to try get them to play again. A game of tuggy not only tires him out physically but also mentally. He gets very content when he wins and he has to think of all the ways he can keep a good grip on it. He also works all his muscles through jumping and shaking and turning. He often takes a long nap after playing.
Last edited by Saturn V on Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Hi friends! - I’m Saturn V

ToyhouseArt FightArt Shop 2
Discord: Saturn V#8631
—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayfire213 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:20 am

Owner: klovesugar2
    Show Name: Pursuing Tomorrow Today
    Barn Name: Tonto
    Toy Pic/Why:
    Tonto adores his kong aqua toy. Its odd shape and tailing rope means that it's path is ever so pleasantly irregular whenever he can convince someone to throw it for him, hitting the ground and then rocketing off in the opposite direction such that he has to double back on a dime in order to catch it. Plus, if he steps on the rope, it'll snap back at him- which means it occasionally hits his forelegs, and occasionally spooks him as well, but it's all in good fun and there's never any actual harm.

It's also good for playing tug-o-war with, though it's usually harder to find someone willing to play with him like so, except for some of his fellow canines and BSL Friesians. Humans, however, seem highly reluctant to play tug-o-war with him, though perhaps that's just because they're such poor losers. Really, just because you've lost twenty times already, doesn't mean you won't win the next one!

Then, there is of course the toy's intended use- for playing fetch in the water! It's great fun for everyone, especially when the hippocampi Khimairas decide to join in on the game and play keep away with the kong toy! It turns into a crashing, splashing, ordeal of an event, perfect for those hotter days when a bit of watery fun is never remiss, and more people and ponies are willing to join in on the game. Tonto thrives off of the cheer, chaos, and energy of such events, finding them his most favorite times of all. Save for perhaps special moments with his person after a good dash of cross country, all muddy and sweaty and elated from the exercise, where she'll groom and pamper him, and spend time getting all those itchy spots he can't quite reach, and spoil him rotten with molasses, peanut butter, and honey based treats!

Also, it's perfectly chewy, which is always a good thing.

Won a first round darling today, so scratching my entry for this handsome boy. Good luck to all who've entered~!
Last edited by Bayfire213 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Toyhouse

Elementals
Customs

she/her pronouns

Art by LaurenBlu
(Flight Rising / DeviantArt)
Bayfire213

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:24 am

I neeeedddd
Owner: muffy
Show Name: Poise and Precision
Barn Name: Sorvanor
Toy Pic/Why:
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:11 am

owner;
show name;
barn name; Muffin
gender;
age;
toy; Lambchop
x

oh, i'm a loose bolt of a complete machine
what a match, i'm half-doomed and you're
semi-sweetx xgif credits to quicksilvcrr.

x
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:32 am

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jingle bells. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:02 pm

Owner: jingle bells.
Show Name:
Barn Name:

Wip.

Already have my Fila babe. c:
Last edited by jingle bells. on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:53 am

Owner: Amymay99
    Show Name: Hugs and Kisses
    Barn Name: Hugo
    Toy Pic/Why:

His favourite toy is his fox plush...or at least what is left of it. He constantly carries it around and plays with his beloved toy and takes special care in hiding it away.

Hugo is so attached to this toy that it can some times be very difficult to get near it.

When Hugo hides his fox he makes sure that only he will be able to uncover it's where abouts and can often produce the toy out of thin air.

The fox used to have a squeaker and stuffing but is now an empty shell but he doesn't care, it's his fox and he loves it.

(Based off of my dog, Levi the chi X and his toy fox who he still has after two years of play)

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me