Artist milo. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

abandoned aquarius - #694

Postby milo. » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:00 am

username: _Alex_
    name: Tania

AQUARIUS wrote:Individuals born during this period are typically humanitarian and philanthropic. They love travelling, freedom of movement, thought and life, and have a potential to become great inventors, technical wizards, scientists, researchers, analysts, etc. However, their unconventional mindsets and rebellious nature manifest in their unpredictable behaviour. They are friendly people but they are not known to change their minds or opinions easily.

Dreaming and Planning for the Future
            Thinking of the Past
            Good Companions
            Having Fun

DISLIKES
            Full of Air Promises
            Excessive Loneliness
            The Ordinary
            Imitations
            Idealistic

ahh, my Aquarius PPS!! i really had a lot of fun with this design, so i hope you all love it as well!

for this competition, i'd like you to tell me what they dream about! what do they dream of being when they're older? what do they dream of for the future? i want to know all about their dreams and aspirations in minimum 150 words. one extra: one piece of art or one short story about them reaching or achieving a dream they have!

- be kind, rewind
            - tell me about their dreams and aspirations in 150 words or more
            - show me ONE art piece or ONE short story of them reaching/achieving their dreams
            - prettying up is not required, but is encouraged
            - this ends feb 13th

Code: Select all
            [b]username:[/b]
            [b]name:[/b]
            [b]gender:[/b]
            [b]their dreams:[/b] (minimum 150 words)
            [b]one extra:[/b] (one art piece or one short story about reaching their dreams)
Last edited by milo. on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: abandoned aquarius - #694

Postby fromage » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:05 am

Possible res
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:14 am

i gotta.... i gotta mark...

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:04 am

Holy cow.... Mark
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:40 am

Username:
Ash Wolf
Name:
Aquarius
Their dreams:
"I want to reach the stars. Be able to go out in space and chart the stars. I wanna see one in person. That's my dream. I want to know everything about them, what they're made of, how they're made, how old they are. I want to know everything about them. I might look like I'm a child but I'm not, I just have PPS. But every since I was little I wanted to go into space. I want to look down at earth and see all the people. I want to have no gravity around me so I can float into nothingness. I want to see the whole universe and be able to say to everyone 'Hey I went to outer space and saw the stars.' I want that sensation. Other's might think it's silly, but not me. I want to reach the sky! That is my dream! I hope I will accomplish that dream one day."
one extra:
Him charting the stars
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:45 am

I have to at least try.
My zodiac. <3
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitted; » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:48 am

Possible res
Quit CS! If you need to contact me, my Wattpad is linked to my profile :)
quitted;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiba Inu » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:57 am

Maybe...

username:
name:
one extra: (one art piece or one short story about reaching their dreams)

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Hello! Shiba inu/Sleepypeachy, but you can just call me Jai.
She/They and gay as hell
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Shiba Inu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:09 am

i'm giving this until i get home tonight after work ~

roughly a 12 hour warning!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Alex_ » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:57 am

username:
      _Alex_
    name:
      Tania
    their dreams:
      There is not a day that goes by where Tania doesn't watch the sunrise over the ocean. Rain, shine, or snow. Summer, autumn, spring, or fall. Alone or with friends. She can always be found watching the sunrise. Perched solidly on a large rock that juts out from the top of a cliff. It's where she goes to think. To dream.

Each and every dream of hers is different. Unique. But all share the same common theme. She dreams of the sea. She dreams of floating peacefully on the waves in a glass bottom boat. She dreams of surfing on the swells that roll in. She dreams of diving beneath it's watery depths and breathing in it's air. She dreams of boarding a pirate ship and sailing till the worlds end.

Her only wish is to some day make it out to sea. To live the remainder of her life among the waves and spray. She doesn't particularly care how. She could become a marine biologist, a mermaid, a pirate, a surfer. Anything. She doesn't dream of one specific field. Only one specific desire. All she wants is to become one with the sea.
      {194 words}
    one extra:
      When Tania makes her way to her rock far before the sun is set to rise on a morning that is all mist and fog, she expects nothing out of the ordinary. She follows the same path she always takes, the rock worn smooth from years of constant travel. When she settles into the small dip in the rock that is her favorite spot, everything is ordinary - silent yet loud in the way that only the ocean can manage in the hours before dawn.

It's not until hours later, when the sun has just begun to peak over the horizon and the fog that hangs in the air is a brilliant silver, that she see's it. A tiny pin-prick of dark grey far on the horizon. She dismisses it quickly as a bird, and returns to watch the sunrise. Dreaming this time of the day she'll be able to melt into water and become one with the sea itself.

An unknown amount of time later, when she lifts her head up to stretch her neck out, she realizes that no, the dark grey shape on the horizon was not a bird. It's grown darker, larger, more defined, closer to the shoreline that anything has yet to come in the years she has watched the sunrise. And there is no mistaking it's shape. Looming on the horizon before her is a ship.

And never before has a ship visited her island. As isolated and remote as they are, they receive no visitors. The only way onto the island is to be born on it's shores, and the only way off is if you are taken by death herself. For what could be hours, she waits, watching with baited breath to see if the ship will dare to come closer. And slowly, gradually, it does. It's when the ship, a large galleon with black sails and a demonic figure head, drops it's anchor in the harbor of the bay, that she realizes she is not dreaming. When a small boat is lowered from the side of the ship, she moves faster than she ever has in her life.

She lurches to her feet, racing down the path from the cliff onto the beach with a speed that cannot be defined as anything but reckless. All it would take would be one wrong step, and she would be sent tumbling to a painful death. But she doesn't care. Because this could be her chance. Maybe, just maybe, she'll be able to join their crew.

She stumbles onto the beach, paws tangling in the sand, just in time to see the rowboat land on the edge of the surf. Panting, she can only watch was a small white skeleton like viscet steps out onto the sand. Just at the very sight of him, every single one of her instincts yell at her to run. To turn the other way and flee. He's dangerous. Deadly. Everything she should fear. And yet, when he grins and gestures towards the boat with one paw, she steps forward without hesitation.

When the boat is pushed back into the water, she can only think of one thing. Of the fact that she has finally made it onto the sea. Even if she knows not what the price will be.
      {550 words}

_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me