number: 024name: ?????
type: Standardtails grown: 3/7
colors:

#1E1E1E | #FFFFFF | #A439D4 | #D93373 | #1ACD71 | #19CE9B | #EB3043 |#F15D99
ink:

#1ACD71
special traits: UC!Pattern on cloud | UC!Hair Beyond Chin | R!Ink | R!Pupils
─── ☁ ☂ ☁ ───

So this cool Squitsune is here to lessen the blow, what blow? The hiatus blow.
Yeah sadly the species will be going on hiatus indefinitely after the Squitsune's contest ends. This species is just a handful and while I do love it dearly it's hard to drum up to motivation to keep it rolling. And when it does come back there may be major changes so just brace yourselves.
There may be a few adopts spit out of the woodwork before this ends but I don't know, it's up to the artists!
I'll be willing to still take growths and breedings but outside of that not much will happen, the archive will be updated sporadically still, just not regularly.

Don't be too upset! I might be rolling out another species in the future with a less tiring breeding gimmick and prettier lines now that I have a better handle on the okekai. (And Kyu will probably follow)

Anyway for this RADsune you just need to find them a sweet skateboard design, you can find one or draw it. Up to you!
There are also unlimited extras and prettying up your form will 100% help your chances.

This will probably end Feb 14th but unfinished entries might prevent.
Also, any adopts still open due to lack of finished entires (019, 022, 023) are now on post to claim status.
Snatch em up.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]pronouns:[/b]
[b]skateboard:[/b]
Last edited by dreamyEnding on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RADsune ◉ 024

Postby warden ingo. » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:48 pm

username: WolfieIsACat
name: Liv
pronouns: They/Them
skateboard:
raddd

╔═════════════════════════╗
𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝚒'𝚖 𝚖𝚊𝚡.
𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚔𝚖𝚗, 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚖𝚊𝚜 (:

𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝 | 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚙 | 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚗𝚜

╚═════════════════════════╝

warden ingo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:18 am

Bump!
dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ パステル ; live a little. ]

Postby fruitvale » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:24 pm

username: ⋆kanel.
        name: sean [ pronounced shawn ].
        pronouns: he/him/they/them
        skateboard:
        due to their lack of acknowledgement and care for 'modern society', sean doesn't mind what others would think of their bizarre attire. to even accompany it is their board, which they conveniently named psychedelic. its rusty yet bright demeanor brings quite a lot of attention, but none of it matters to sean. at times they'll even ride their shortboard, little trip.

planning on doing a bit of his personality and some coding + probably a drawing <3
Last edited by fruitvale on Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:08 am

bump
dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintkenny » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:02 pm

username: Ame,
name: Raspberry
pronouns: ♥They♥Them♥
skateboard:
A mello watermelon L.E.D skateboard;;
<<<
Image⤴ ⤴ ⤴ ⤴

hi, im peppermintkenny, formally known as ame,.
(feel free to call me kenny, peppermint, etc.)
(please do not take/steal the username "ame,". Thank you.),
i love south park. feel free to chat with me!, i dont bite.
(well, sometimes.). please have a very nice day/night.
bye for now.(art by Rensaven on deviantart.)

peppermintkenny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serl » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:45 am

ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴏɴ, ᴍʏ ᴅᴜᴅᴇ!
username: mew!
name: jenna
pronouns: she/her
skateboard:
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!

╚═════════════╝
serl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:42 am

Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:31 pm

she lights up the world like neon lights wrote:Image Image
Image Image

💙💚💜💚💙 ZAP APPLE BLAST 💙💚💜💚💙

username; trans
      name; zap, or occasionally "zap apple" by friends
      pronouns; she/her and they/them
      orientation; lesbian
      theme song; the nights - avicii
      skate board; boop

brave as a noun wrote:Image Image
      Image Image
      personality; zap is an excitable, eager to please bundle of optimism. those who know her say the energy she radiates is tangible in a sense, in that everyone around her can feel it too. zap takes great pride in being the happy-go-lucky friend of the group, and is always there to lend a cheering up or two when needed. she's sort of like the glue that holds everyone together, some say.

zap's main trait is that she is energetic beyond belief. at any given time of the day, she's bouncing around and off walls (sometimes literally), her excitement too much to be contained in her tiny body. her friends joke that if she hooked herself up to a generator, she could power the whole city for the next hundred years if she wanted to.

zap is also very curious by nature, and many will tell you she has more curiosity than the average person. if she wants to know something, she will figure it out, even if that requires some... less than legal/moral means. (just kidding!) joking aside, zap really likes learning about everything, and knowing things, and hates being out of the loop--she wants to know about anything and everything in the world, and her curiosity is never satisfied, constantly craving for more knowledge and information.

zap is a very determined person, and someone who makes sure to complete their goals, no matter what they are or how long they might take. she never breaks a promise either, and considers it one of the worst acts of betrayal a person can commit. she usually doesnt apply such a serious meaning to other people doing it, but for herself, she would never dream of breaking a promise. it's an agreement between two people built on trust--how could she throw away a friendship for something so awful like breaking a promise?

zap is also incredibly optimistic, and always manages to look on the bright side of things. when all feels down and like the day is lost, she's gather up the bunch of them (her friends) and bring smiles to their faces with her antics. she never ceases to make someone laugh, and she considers that a pretty awesome achievement if she says so herself.

zap however, does struggle with some issues of her own. she has serious anxiety issues and constantly devalues herself and questions her worth in the world. she doesnt understand boundaries, and she's a little slow when it comes to remembering things and being taught new information. (ie, she's not very smart.) she also constantly worries she'll be abandoned at the drop of a metaphorical hat by everyone she loves and die alone. one of her biggest fears is dying, actually, but especially so without anyone to miss her or remember her when she's gone. she also struggles with maintaining attention on anything and has great difficultly focusing on any one task at a time. she deals with a lot of other issues too, but she's hesitant to divulge them to anyone, even her most trusted friends, for fear they'll grow to hate her and leave her.

ImageImage

do no harm but take no crap wrote:Image Image
      Image Image
      skateboarding; ever since she'd been able to walk, zap has absolutely loved skateboarding. since she figured out what it was, she'd been completely fascinated by it, and was determined to learn more. she spent most of her time watching other skateboarders and learning by example, practicing on her own when no one was around until she got good enough to feel confident skateboarding in front of others.

zap got her current skateboard as a gift from one of her friends on her birthday. she treasures the skateboard immensely, and rarely lets others touch it because it's just that precious to her. she makes sure to put it in a safe place every time she leaves to go somewhere/goes to bed, and would hate to see anything happen to it. she's very protective of her skateboard, to point of others calling her irrational for it, but she pays those kinds of things no mind.

the hoodie zap wears was also actually something that was given to her along with her skateboard, and is why she loves the colors it features so much. she likes having things match too, so it was pretty lucky in her opinion it didnt clash with her fur!

ImageImage

i live to have fun and live on the edge wrote:Image Image
      Image Image
      personality (cont.); likes: her vest, her skateboard, neon colors, bright colors, sour candy, gummy candy (especially gummy worms), splashing in puddles, neon signs, the view of the city at night, clouds, pastel goth aesthetic, neon aesthetic, the letters "x", "y", and "z", the word "berry," koolaid, popsicles, the "XP" and "XD" emojis, doing dangerous/risky tricks on her skateboard, stars (the shape), the sky, rain (of course), sweet tea, most sweets in general (especially cake and ice cream), soda, slime, ink pens, colorful pens, sparkly things, shiny rocks, gemstones/minerals/etc, games of any kind, emojis and emoticons in general, 70's and 80's catchphrases/sayings

dislikes: the color brown (any shade/hue/etc), mud, dirty water, coffee, overly-salted things, snow, slush, extreme heat, extreme cold, most weather disasters (except thunderstorms), sharp things, thorn bushes, prickly burrs, having to sit still for long periods of time, waiting for anything, being stood up or having plans cancelled (ex. when she wants to play with friends), sudden change, too much change at one time, times and dates (it's just confusing), losing, heights, really deep water

hobbies: skateboarding, duh! zap absolutely loves skateboarding--it's been a long-time hobby of hers and she wouldnt give it up for anything. she loves her precious skateboard more than almost anything in the whole world, and she takes very good care of it. although, sometimes she is a little reckless, but she's mostly safe, and that's what matters!

aspirations/dreams/goals: be the best at skateboarder ever! probably. she doesnt know for sure, she changes her mind all the time, but that's what she's pretty sure she wants to be right now! she also lowkey wants to be the cool friend in her friend circle (you would too after awhile if everyone just thought of you as hyper!)

FINALLY FINISHED i worked on this for hours djiadjwiadjiadjij my brain hurts from all that reading/writing q^q
Last edited by trans on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:43 pm

I really didn't mean to leave this open as long as I did and I'm sorry about that!!! The two entires that just came in made me realize that I just kinda left this open and never closed it.

The main reason I haven't closed it is I have no clue how to compensate people when the species is shut down, I mean HMs and items are worthless and the base is such a nightmare to work with.

But I thought up a solution and I hope it works for you all!

First off the winner is trans!
Squitsune wasn't really a species that got a whole lot of lengthy forms so seeing one so well done, detailed, and generally heart-felt is just touching to me.

I want to offer runner-ups to kip!, .Cappelle., & Ame,
But I want to draw them for you off-okeaki! Pm me with what type of Squitsune (Cuttle, Standard, Giant) and a theme!
They may not happen right away but they will happen.

Thank you all for your patience!!
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out