Based on Click to view
Artist ArizonaT3a [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
79 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #802 - WINNERS

Postby ArizonaT3a » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:11 pm

Ah man I had some inspiration off of a sailor outfit a tad bit, pff mainly the stripes was all.
And I just really love these colors ~
But here's my first Kalon as an artist! <3

Edits:
Standard - Hair

Edit: Extras and prettying up are allowed, but if you are writing for an extra please stay along the lines of 600 words!
Art extras has a limit of 6 pieces!
Extras are definitely not needed but might boost up your chances of winning!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]What is his/her favorite flower and why:[/b] (max of 500 words)

Ends on the 29th at 12pm MT!!
Last edited by ArizonaT3a on Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #802 - Open

Postby jello » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:13 pm

res;;
╭──────────╮
↑↑my kalons↑↑
jello | she/her

╰──────────╯
jello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ririan » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:19 pm

Username: Ririan
    Name: Hitochi
    What is his/her favorite flower and why:

res uwu
ririan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:20 pm

Whisker - Bloom - Dancer

Username: My Horse Rocks
Name: Darrah "DAW-re"
Nickname: Da
Name Meaning: Oak tree
Image ImageImage

What is his favorite flower and why: A dandelion. Yet he only likes the puffs as his dream has always been to fly. He loves to stare up at the sky and watch the clouds float by and watch the wind blow the dandelion seeds to the sky. In his dreams, he grabs hold of one and floats high, high, higher into the sky, with the clouds and the wind. One of his favourite things to do is run in the meadow and pretend he's flying, his legs bounding onwards, onwards, the wind blowing the meadow grasses about around his legs.

Da loves the seeds also because they make his nose tickle. He thinks they feel funny and smell nice. Oh, and he likes to collect the leaves for his pet guinea pigs, Whisker, Bloom, and Dancer. Whisker is very cute and loves to eat dandelion leaves! His nose goes snuffle snuffle snuffle and Da feeds them to him. Sometimes Da thinks Whisker would like to fly too. On those times he takes Whisker and dances to calm music with him. Bloom, however, loves to explore. She would do anything to get out, so sometimes Da puts her in a run in the garden where she can play. He has to be careful not to let her escape, though! As for Dancer, he likes to sleep. Da thinks he is a very lazy guinea pig! But he loves him, just as he loves Whisker and Bloom.

Darrah also has bad eyesight, meaning he needs to wear contacts or glasses. He likes dandelions because they are also very fluffy and have a sharp smell, so even if he has his glasses/contacts off, he can still feel/smell them.

He also loves dandelions as he believes that if you blow the seeds off of one, you get to make a wish. Any wish ...

Even to fly? [309/500]

Words:
I wander through the garden, go over to the hutch, and pick up Bloom.
"Heya, girl. You wanna go for an explore?" I put her down in her run and smile as she scampers around. "You're so cute.."

Last edited by SunnyStreets on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:59 am, edited 29 times in total.
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fab!. » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:33 pm

IMPRESS YOU? I'M NOT HERE FOR THAT
Username: fab.
Name: Mika
What is his favorite flower and why: white clover - means think of me
gifts it to many people all are clueless as to what it means.
Oddly enough, whoever he gives it to, always seems to
remember a part of him, in some way. White clover's
were given to him by his parents, before they disappeared
one day, so Mika hopes by giving out similar white clovers,
he'll be able to find his parents. Most of the time, his gift
is rejected by people who think he's trying to impress them,
but he'll deny that and laugh about it. Most people expect
roses as a confession anyway, due to their ''beauty'' however,
Mika finds that, the more beautiful the flower, the less it
means. White clover is a signature to him because not many
people acknowledge it, much like himself. He isn't angered
by this at all, he just knows that - whoever turns down his
clovers, clearly aren't the people he's looking for.
BUT CLEARLY, YOU'RE NOT THE ONE.
Last edited by fab!. on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
she/her - lesbian - artist
- it took a long time to discover who i really was -
twitter - deviantart - toyhouse
fab!.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wriolette enjoyer » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:33 pm

Image Image
    Username: Vilvia

Name: Lavanda Roza

What is his/her favorite flower and why:
    Her favourite flower is lilac.
    She loves the color of the plant and smell.
    As the spring smell comes, she is very exited.
    She would buy//find lilac's and place them in jars at her den//hive.
    As so, she does have a allergic reaction for a rose,
    her least favourite flower.
    She, as a matter of fact, used to love roses,
    the red and white ones were her favourite.
    But for now, she really loves lilac's and decorates her room with it.
Last edited by wriolette enjoyer on Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
he/him, adult, into genshin impact.

i occasionally pop in time to time to see what's new.
i do not trade my pets.
wriolette enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikey » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:37 pm

♔ Username:
    ▹ Sketchiimutt
    ♔ Name:
    ▹ Miran (My-ra-h-n)
    ♔ Gender:
    ▹ Male
    ♔ What is his favorite flower and why:
    ▹ Dove Orchid/Holy ghost orchid
    -Miran loves the Dove Orchid. He feels a though it is a pure flower that hasn't been touched by the corruption of today's world. He loves the look, the smell and just everything about them. He owns many of these beautiful white flowers along with many other kinds of plants. He has a minor addiction to gardening.

He first spotted these flowers when he was just around the age of 4. He instantly fell in love and insisted on keeping them in his room. He found them inside a forest. The main reason he kept them in his room was because the forest was going to be torn down soon. Keeping care not to damage the roots he transplanted them to his room. Soon his room smelt of these beautiful white flowers. He moved many other flowers into his room also but these ones really captured his heart.

When the years moved by one of these flower plants had slowly died. He was so upset his parents went and found him more just to keep Miran happy. He was almost always spotted wearing a flower crown yet nobody ever saw him having one of his beloved Dove Orchids in them. Some may grow sick to the same constant sight and smell of something. But he was not ''someone''. He loves these flowers and feels as if they have a special place in his heart. Even at the age of 23 he still loves them.
    They are scattered around his home in pots of all different colours and sizes.

He feels as though he is helping to save the species even if they are not growing extinct.

[278/500]

Last edited by mikey on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hal/mikey ; he/him ; lesbian
      kinda inactive - rentry
      ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
mikey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the bloom from beneath the cracks

Postby cherubim » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:53 pm

╔═══════════════════╗

vorona is a calm and collected young ka
-lon who puts everyone else but herself
first. she usually picks up on the emotio
-ns around her, and her emotions are in
-fluenced by this. however, she does kno
-w how to keep herself centred and balan
-ced by repeating mantras and picturing
the dianthus flower. she believes heavily
in gemstones, minerals and chakra powe
-rs due to her parents upbringing in a bh
-uddist-controlled city. her hobbies includ
-e painting, collecting gems and tending t
-o her garden.

╚═══════════════════╝
╔════════════════╗
crepuscular. // vorona // mtf trans

╚════════════════╝

as soon as her eyes were open, vorona was greeted by bouquets full of pink and white flowers, bursting out from the cellophane covers around their stems. you would think, as a newborn, she wouldn't remember such a thing, though it's the one memory of hers that she remembers vividly.
-
when vorona was eight, her father had an accident. she reluctantly came to see him every day; the hospital was never her favourite place. she stood in the doorway of his room, eyes adjusting to the low light in his room. again, his bedside table was covered with the pink and white flowers, standing proud with their spiked petals. she gave him a quick peck on the forehead before setting down her own boquet of dianthus, and hurried out, not wanting to wake her father from his crucial recovery process.
-
as soon as vorona was sixteen, she decided to tell her parents about her decision. the whole family knew of her emotions and thoughs; she was never meant to be a male. she gathered her parents in the loungeroom, trembling slightly. her parents looked on, curious to see what their son - no, daughter - wanted to say. "mother, father," she started, staring down at her paws. "as soon as I am eighteen, I want to have the surgery." she stated, sighing and allowing her shoulders to drop. her parents smiled. they knew this was coming, and we ready to support her decision no matter what. "we understand."
as she went back to her room, a single dianthus was sitting on her wooden desk with a note with three bold words jumping out at her.

-
for vorona, the dianthus flower has been a part of her life since day dot. for her, it represents change, help and understanding. as she is currently seventeen, she is yet to undergo surgery, but her mannerisms and dress sense paired up with her petite and feminine features do make her look like a female to outsiders. this isn't enough for the kalon, as she needs the closure of being biologically female. both her parents accept and love who she is to this day, and that will never change; just like the family's tradition of using the dianthus flower in rough situations

ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage
Last edited by cherubim on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winged-backpack » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:00 pm

Username: winged-backpack
Name: Robert
What is his/her favorite flower and why: (max of 500 words)
His favourite flower is a thistle. He just loves how pretty they look, and that they are admired so much by the people of Scotland. His favourite variety is the Melancholy Thistle, because of its vibrant purple hue which often attracts bumblebees (and he likes bees). [46/500]
xxxxxAND I
THE PUMPKIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
call me devon or dev (i'm a mess and so is my gender
they/them pronouns) I love Harry Potter, Star Wars,
and Tim Burton films. Birthday is 27th October ^^

Feel free to PM me about anything!

intj, chaotic neutral, ravenclaw, scorpio

my art shop//also I'm writing a book (16+)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
winged-backpack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:20 pm

Username:: 22tabby
Name:: Dukro (Duke-row)
Favorite flower and why (304/500)::
Gladiolus, aka the sword lilies.
"Dukro, it's your turn to go on."
Dukro nodded and slowly walked onto the stage. Today there had been a talent day for his school and Dukro signed up so he could sing. He wasn't the best, but at the age of thirteen he didn't really know better.
He stared out at the large crowd of people in front of him, his parents sitting in the third row. "H-hello, my name is D-Dukro... I will be singing..." As the music started playing, his excitement to perform ebbed away into terror, practically freezing him in place. A song played behind him, and he tried desperately to carry a tune, but in his own self doubt, every note was either flat or sharp, and he forget an entire line of words.
Once the song was over and he was allowed off stage, Dukro sat in the back and cried until it was over. His parents came to pick him up, carrying a bouquet of beautiful gladiolus with them. He didn't understand, but his parents said he did wonderfully. He denied it, but was thankful nonetheless.
"Why don't you give a few of these to that girl over there?" His dad said with a smile.
Dukro looked over to find a girl sitting against the wall, crying like he had been. He nodded to his father and took a small bundle of the gladiolus' from the bouquet and gave them to her.
"Every performer is talented enough to be on a stage in front of people. Hey we both did okay." Dukro knew his face was as tear stained as hers, and to his delight, she smiled.
Dukro knew he had just made a best friend that day, and he would never forget the day that tears turned into laughter.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me