Based on Click to view
Artist Rix.Helios [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#850 - Khimaira Friesians

Postby Rix.Helios » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:22 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:me?sarcastic?
Show Name: The Son of Beauty and War
Barn Name:Eros
Height:15.1hh
Color:Smokey Black Gray Blanket Appaloosa W. Reverse Brindle & Valentines Spots
Genetics: Ee/aa/Crcr/GG/LpLp/Patn2Patn2 + reverse/white brindle + spots
Breeding Info:
- will always pass on grey gen (Gg)
- will always pass on leopard appaloosa with pattern 2 (Lplp/Patn2patn2)
- reverse brindle will pass on with 20% chance
- spots will pass on with 30% chance and have a 50% chance to be hearts (if hearts pass they can even pass further on)
Last edited by Rix.Helios on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #850 - Khimaira Friesians

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:58 pm

Slots:
1. Image
2. Image
3. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3598960
4. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3684198

color: smoky black grey (mulbeery would be chestnut but even for a liver chestnut it is rather black) | and reverse/white brindle
genetics:
Ee/aa/Crcr/GG/LpLp/Patn2Patn2 + reverse/white brindle + spots
breeding notes:
- will always pass on grey gen (Gg)
- will always pass on leopard appaloosa with pattern 2 (Lplp/Patn2patn2)
- reverse brindle will pass on with 20% chance
- spots will pass on with 30% chance and have a 50% chance to be hearts (if hearts pass they can even pass further on)
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jingle bells. » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:06 pm

Owner: jingle bells.
Show Name: Raindrops on Roses
Barn Name:
Halter color: Keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep
Story: wip
Last edited by jingle bells. on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Satyr00000 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:06 am

Owner: Darkreh'
Show Name: Tale of Time
Barn Name: Devon
Halter color: keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Maybe the same red as the mane?
Story:

It was a bright day, Devon was in a cheerful mood. He was on his way to the lake, as he enjoyed swimming within the clear waters. Breathing in the crisp air the stallion made his way through the forest. But when he got to the river, to his astonishment someone was already there.
The forest was so peaceful, no one ever really came,
especially to the river, which was so well hidden.
Curious, Devon walked forward to introduce himself. Devilan, who was totally unaware about Devon, turned round and to her surprise came face to face with a handsome stallion.
Devon blinked in surprise, it was a mare, and a very pretty one to. Glad that his blush couldn’t show Devon started to ask what the mare was doing in the forest “Excuse me, I was wondering what if you are lost? This forest rarely has many visitors”. “Erm, no I’m fine, my name’s Devilan by the way” answered the mare.

“I see, nice to meet you Devilan. My name is Devon, If you’re okay, then I’d better get going, will I see you around?” said Devon with some embarrassment. “I suppose, Do you live any ware close?” asked Devilan giving Devon an odd look, “Well…let’s just say my house is this forest” the stallion answered mysteriously before walking away and melting into the forest. Devon had mixed feelings about the meeting, but hopefully the mare wouldn’t bring anyone else into his sanctuary. The rest of the day passed without incident, after a couple of hours rest Devon returned to the river, by this time Devilan had left and the stallion enjoyed a nice swim within the sparkling blue waters.
But at night he was restless, and nightmares tainted his dreams.

At some time near midnight a scream rang out. Groggily the stallion woke from his uneasy slumber and looked around. Another scream followed by a roar. Suddenly awake Devon scrambled up, the scream was from another horse. Snorting he gathered himself and galloped off towards the direction of the scream.
The night was quiet. Most of the animals were sleeping, and the nocturnal ones stalker silently. Suddenly a stallion lunged out of a bush at a full gallop towards the black mountain, then disappeared into the shadows, and the night was quiet once more.
Forward, go forward don’t turn back! Devon told himself sternly.
Up and up the rocky mountain went, the slope gradually becoming steeper. Eventually the ground levelled off. Devon looked around alert. Shadows covered the landscape, and it was hard to see anything. Suddenly his eyes adjusted, standing at about seven feet away was Devilan. Her eyes were a startling contrast with her reddish coat and the shadows. “Devilan? I heard a scream, and a roar! What’s going on?” asked Devon panting.

“That’s sweet of you, but there’s really nothing to be worried about, that was me…I don’t know or particularly care what you think I am…but I’m not a very normal horse.” Answered Devilan mysteriously. Devon cocked his head, this mare was strange, but he didn’t particularly mind, she was actually rather nice… “So what is going on then?” he asked again “My name is not Devilan for nothing, sometimes my Devil gets loose…” she replied looking giving Devon another odd look.

“I see…” said Devon. Devilan suddenly seemed so beautiful…her cold blue eyes had gone soft, her reddish coat seemed more vibrant… Devon blinked, it could not be, there was no way he was in love. Even Devilan, who had never really liked anyone had fallen in love. “Come on, the danger of the devil is over, do you want to show me your home?” Devilan asked. “Sure, let’s go” Devon replied. Together the pair walked down from the mountain, and their shadowy forms melted into the forest.
Last edited by Satyr00000 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:40 am, edited 9 times in total.
crying
Satyr00000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:42 am

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Story:minimum 2 paragraphs
Wip
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Usha » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:27 am

Owner: Usha
Show Name: From Heart Stealer To Heart Breaker
Barn Name: Bad Boy
Halter color: Purple
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Blue
Story: Bad Boy (Or Just Boy) Was A Prince, Invited To A Ball Of The Clans (Just A Ball Thing, Its Kind Of Like Royalty But Since I Run My Horses By Clans, This Is How It Is). As He Walked Around, Being Adored By Many Mares And Filles. He Paused, When He Saw Here, She Was In A Lovely Tanzanite Gown Laced With Some Diamond Silver. She Was Beautiful, As She Gracefully Danced With Other Suitors. She Moved Steadily, But Yet Smoothy Enough To Not Fall. But, Then He Thought, She Would Never Fall For A Stallion With A History With Mares. He Then Looked Down, But That's When He Heard, A Very Faint And Small Whisper Asking, "Would Y-You Like To Dance, S-Sir?.." He Opened His Eyes As He Looked At The Mare. It Was Her, Her Eyes Were A Seemingly Calm Shade Of Blue, That Shined With A Star. She Looked Nervous, Boy Slowly Nodded His Head As They Went To The Dance Floor. They Danced For What Seemed Like Hours. Until The Ruling Clan (Mine) Announced That Dinner Was Served. She Trotted Away, Going To The Table, He Walked Over And Found His Spot. When He Was Looking Around For Her, He Saw Her Sitting Next To The Ruling Clan; Dragon, Wolfen, Shaxx And Galaxy. Was She The Daughter Of The Ruling House?.. He Fell For A Girl He Most Likely Can't Have. He Sighed, He Was No Longer Hungry, He Just Sat There. Dragon Kept Taking Glances At Him As Omega Talked To Him.

That Night, Dragon Called For Boy To Come To The Ballroom. He Did, He Was Terrified, He Stood In The Middle Of The Room, As Dragon Walked Out.

Dragon: I Saw You Dancing With My Beloved Youngest.
Boy: She's Very Beautiful.
Dragon: Indeed, She Is, She Wouldn't Stop Talking About How Good Of A Dancer You Were. She Seems To Take A Liking To You.
Boy: She Has?.. (He Smiled, She Likes Him!)
Dragon: I Give You Permission To Be With Her. (He Got Closer, And Looked Mad) But If You Hurt My Princess So Bad, I Will Kill You. Prince Or Not. (He Huffed)
Boy: Y-Yes Your Highness, I'll Treat Her With The Best Love And Respect I've Ever Done To One Mare.
Dragon: Don't Treat Her Like The Others, Prince Bad Boy.

Dragon Then departed And Went To Go To Bed, Boy was Left There Shocked. Is He Going To Try And Win Her Heart, Or Break It Into Pieces?..

[The Next Day]

Omega Was With Her Older Brother, Shaxx, In The Garden, She Just kept Going on And On about Boy. He Watched Her From The Window In His Room, He Want To Speak To Her, But Galaxy Told Him About How Close She Was To Shaxx. (She Told Him That She Tells Him Everything, They Have Such A Tight Bond, So Boy Will Have To Get Shaxx On His Good Side Before Taking Omega's Hoof In Marriage). He Needed To Pass Shaxx's Expectation To Win His Lover's Heart And Hoof. This Wasn't Gonna Be Easy, He Sighed.

(I Kind Of Stopped Here Because I'm Going Through A Bit Of Writing Block, So He Wins Her Heart, Married Her, And He Lives With Her In Her Clan Because She's Close To Her Brother) -WIP-
Last edited by Usha on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Usha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:29 am

Owner: Phina Wolf
Show Name: The Wild and Fierce Love of a God
Barn Name: Zeus
Halter color: keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): keep
Story:

Featuring Costs a Pretty Penny || Penny

The sky was ablaze with color. A globe of blood red, resting upon the horizon, it's rays diffused by the blue-black film of night that was settling over the land.

wip XD
Last edited by Phina Wolf on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:54 am

Owner: ~Soul~
Show Name: A Gentle Whisper
Barn Name: Lovegood
Halter color: Keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep
Story:
The wind was nothing compared to her, she was quick and graceful, yet always in a playful mood. One couldn't help but be stunned by her beauty, even the raising sun over the mountains had nothing on her. He watched as she playfully nudged and nickered at the little foal that was born not to long ago, the first of many for the two of them, or so he hoped so. With a rather content sigh he laid his head on the fence that contained the little foal and his Soulmate to keep them safe from harm. He was very much a proud father, and loved that his little one had taken on its mothers eyes. Those eye where captivating, like little stars in the night sky that seem to light up when she was excited or filled with great joy.

He remembers that day, the day he stumbled upon those sparkling eyes. Those eyes where what lead him to be what he considered the luckiest Stallion alive today. It was about a year ago to this day, it was an awful winter, one of snow in's and strong winds. It was so bad that a stable down the way had a large oak that feel on the barn and caused everything to crumble. The Whispering Willow Stables where more then happy to lend a helping hand and bored the horses that had no where else to go during the harsh weather to come. It was late and though He was asleep when she was walked in and put into the stall next to him, he ended up waking up to find himself staring at those eyes, even though her messy bangs caused by the storm.

When the sound of hooves got louder he pulled away from his thought as smiled as she came and some what roughly head butted him and nipped at his neck. He shook his head and with a laugh nudged her back "What where you thinking about?" She asked as he perked up and wrinkled his nose "How did you know I was daydreaming" He asked and shook his head. "Because you smile goofy like off into the distance" she teased and let out a laugh.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aminias » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:41 am

Owner:Aminias
Show Name: Rattle The Stars
Barn Name:Star
Halter color:Keep?
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep?
Story:

She is a goddess of old gifted flesh..This is the first things he thinks upon sighting her in the practice field. She is rearing and striking the air so fiercely he wonders that the clouds don't fall from the sky to her feet. She had a scars littering parts of her muzzle which is generally drawn back in a smirk.

She's fast on her feet ready to turn on a dime and catch her opponent of guard. She's not all muscle and jagged edges on the outside. She's also equipped with clever mind and sharp tongue. He thinks she's never been afraid of anyone so it surprises him that she admits to being afraid of this. Of them. Of him.

“I’m not scared.” She denies shaking her mane bristling.
“Then what are you? Cause from where I’m standing it's a different story.” He mummered.
“Fine you win.” She laughed the sound bitter and not at all her usual deep chuckles.
“ Is that what you want to hear?” His slight frame muscular, her nostrils were flared wide as she drew in air, her chin lifted imperiously.
“That I’m terrified of everything of this?” She snapped harshly stamping her hoof.
“Next your going to ask me to trust you!”
“No I - “ He began.
“Yes you were!” She nearly growled.

“You're going to want me to settle down and not do this anymore.” She shook her head muzzle stretching into a grimace conflict written in those beautiful eyes. “I can’t give this up. So give me up. You're going to get bored or tired of being out shown by me.

“Liar.” He whispered.
She met his gaze eyes shining fiercely.
“It’s going to take more then stamping your feet to get rid of me.. When have I ever asked you to change?.”
“I-I..” She started and stopped shuffling her hooves. “Leave.”
“No, see there’s this mare well she’s more than a mare she’s a goddess.”
“She’s not.”
“You had your turn now listen.” He insisted. Usually he wouldn’t be this bold, she had to know how much she meant to him.
She had to! He stepped forward braver now.
“She’s stunning a fantastic fighter, smart and beautiful to boot I know she doesn’t need me to protect her in fact she’d hurt me if I tried and I love that and..” He trailed off taking a deep breath.
“And?” She asked there faces near inches from each other he could nearly feel the whiskers of her muzzle brushing his.
“I love her.”
no war ever won happened without a fight
ImageImage
Aminias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:00 am

Owner: Queen Chrysalis
Show Name: Snowblind
Barn Name:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Story: WIP

He was a ghost weaving in and amongst the patches of fog that dotted the border of the beach
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me