by Hail.

Synnove #30 - Desert Fox

Postby Hail. » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:25 am

Owner - 765078
Name - September
Gender - female
forum

Woot!

For this one, create them a companion! It cannot be larger than a desert fox, but it can be anything from mythological to real creatures. I want you to describe the companion's appearance, and then explain their bond with the Synnove

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Bond with Companion (800):

This will end on 1/18
You can have any extras if you wish

With Items
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2709749&size=large&format=auto&rev=1482949600[/img]

Itemless
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2709775&size=large&format=auto&rev=1482949706[/img]

//Mutations//
None
Last edited by Hail. on Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Synnove #30 - Desert Fox

Postby maritime. » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:38 am

Username: EverdaleDreamers
Name:

wip
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:55 am

Due to the lack of completed forums I will extend this for a week. The new end date is 1/18

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 9-9-999 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:57 pm

Username: 9-9-999
Name: September
Companion (500):
    September's companion is a small desert fox with three tails and golden orbs of fire floating around her neck. She was named Dalil, which is the Arabic term for Guide. She is not a fighter or a violent creature by any means, but instead is perhaps the sweetest being you would meet. Her fire is cool to the touch and cannot cause damage, but only provide light.
    Sepember met Dalil when she was just a hatchling. Lost and nervous, she wandered around searching for a place to take refuge in when from the distance the golden light of Dalil's fire caught her eye. When the two met, they were instant friends. They spend all of their time beside each other, roaming the desert expanse of their home and playing within the sands. To them, life is without worry and should not be taken as a threat by any means. They view everyone as a friend until proven otherwise and are always welcome to any and all. When alone, the two often play hide and seek, which Dalil is not too great at, or gaze at the countless stars and try to identify constellations.
Here and there, kinda like a ghost now. Still debating quitting but I love my viscets too much to just leave without finding them perfect homes, so I am not sure yet. Please do not ask for one of my remaining viscets out of the blue... Those who aren't going to friends will be placed for public adoption or kept
9-9-999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:03 am

Congratulations!

9-9-999 wrote:Username: 9-9-999
Name: September
Companion (500):
    September's companion is a small desert fox with three tails and golden orbs of fire floating around her neck. She was named Dalil, which is the Arabic term for Guide. She is not a fighter or a violent creature by any means, but instead is perhaps the sweetest being you would meet. Her fire is cool to the touch and cannot cause damage, but only provide light.
    Sepember met Dalil when she was just a hatchling. Lost and nervous, she wandered around searching for a place to take refuge in when from the distance the golden light of Dalil's fire caught her eye. When the two met, they were instant friends. They spend all of their time beside each other, roaming the desert expanse of their home and playing within the sands. To them, life is without worry and should not be taken as a threat by any means. They view everyone as a friend until proven otherwise and are always welcome to any and all. When alone, the two often play hide and seek, which Dalil is not too great at, or gaze at the countless stars and try to identify constellations.

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
respond to both c: