Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Squitsune (+) 022 + 023 Cover

Postby dreamyEnding » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:58 pm

● Squitsune are mischievous foxes that came from the deep to meet you! ●
☁ Come see who you can find! ☁

─── ☁ ☂ ☁ ───

Individual information on ref pages...

─── ☁ ☂ ☁ ───

These Squitsune are on First-Come-First-Serve, you can only grab one just fill out the correct form!

Man I can't believe it's been nine years....
No not since we last posted (though it may feel that way) since Kagamine Rin & Len were released!!
Now I'm not gonna just let my faves slip by, I was thinking it'd be fun to do Squitsunes based off their modules every year? We'll see if I make good on that.

EDIT: Non-owners and 2 and under owners can now apply solo, our community is still so small that I feel like it's unfair to expect you all to have partners so easily. So please excuse this change!

Anyway! Now this will be a partner competition! However my high rollers with 3 or more Squitsune cannot be partners with each other, you guys will have to find non-owners or 2 or less owners.
For the contest itself, you and your partner need to write an argument between these Squitsunes about what to watch on TV! Or alternatively what video game is the best!
There's no word limit or certain format for how the argument should go, it should just be fun to write and read!

Prettying up encouraged and extras allowed, however the extras must be pixels made by you. They can be from a base or an edit or just a very shiny plus sign! But you have to make them! All forms that at least try to make some pixels will get a banana potion and 100 pearls!

The partner with the earlier post on the forum should be the one with the form. So if I get my post on page 3 and my partner's post is on page 2, we'll edit the form onto my partner's post. I suggest marking with what your Squitsune wants to watch on TV and/or is their favorite video game! Feel free to look for partners in the fan club too!

This will end January 11th, 2017. Extensions allowed.

Code: Select all
[u][b]+22+[/b][/u]
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]pronouns:[/b]
[b]favorite video game:[/b]

Code: Select all
[u][b]+23+[/b][/u]
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]pronouns:[/b]
[b]favorite tv show:[b]
Last edited by dreamyEnding on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Squitsune (+) 022 + 023 Cover

Postby fruitvale » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:42 pm

:v: vocaloid is great isn't it
        marking
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:10 pm

Question: Would more people be interested in this if the contest was changed?
(I was thinking a playlist type with partners optional)
Let me know please!
they • she
#girl
use my TH for
art/design credit!

MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotenya » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:05 am

Both Svantanon and I agreed in doing this :lol:

+22+
username: Spotenya
name: Leila
pronouns: She/her
at least 5 word personality: It's hard to describe a complex person like Leila, but perhaps most important is that she's sentimental and sharing. Of course she's also humorous, sympathetic and respectful, but they're often slightly tainted by a mindset of being possessive as well.
Her sentimentality though, this is what she's pretty much loved for. Friends usually count on this and her resourcefulness in times of need.
Nobody's perfect of course and Leila has a share of darker sides to deal with too. Her disrespectful nature and disloyalty pose plenty of problems even at the best of times.
Fortunately her sharing nature usually softens the worst of it.

+23+
username: Svantanon
name: Ace
pronouns: He/him
at least 5 word personality: Cheeky, funny, loyal, protective and intelligent

+What are we going to watch?/What game is the best game?+

Leila's best game:
The best game is The Legends Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Well why? The Legends Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is a fantasy action-adventure game with role playing and puzzle elements set in a large open world environment. The player controls series protagonist Link from a third person's perspective, in a three dimensional world. Link primarily fights with a sword and shield, but he can also use other weapons such as projectiles, bombs, and magic spells. The control scheme introduced techniques such as context-sensitive actions and a targeting system called "Z-targeting". In combat, Z-targeting allows the player to have Link focus and latch onto an enemy or other objects. When using this technique, the camera follows the target and Link constantly faces it. Projectile attacks are automatically directed at the target and do not require manual aiming. Context-sensitive actions allow multiple tasks to be assigned to one button, simplifying the control scheme. The on-screen display shows what will happen when the button is pushed and changes depending on what the character is doing. For example, the same button that causes Link to push a box if he is standing next to it will have him climb on the box if the analog stick is pushed toward it. Much of the game is spent in battle, but some parts require the use of stealth. Exploration is another important aspect of gameplay; the player may notice inaccessible areas and return later to find them explorable after obtaining a new item, such as the bomb, to blast through walls, or the hookshot, to reach distant places.
Link collects items and weapons throughout the game, whose abilities allow him to access, navigate and complete dungeons to advance the story. Each dungeon is a dense, self-contained area in which Link solves puzzles and defeats enemies, and ends in a battle with the dungeon's boss, a powerful unique enemy. Each dungeon and its boss share a major item and common theme; for example Link must use the Fairy Bow to complete the Forest Temple and defeat its boss, Phantom Ganon, both of which involve trickery and misdirection. Defeat of a dungeon's boss grants Link a special item and advances the main quest.
Ocarina of Time has several optional side-quests, or minor objectives, that the player can choose to complete or ignore. Completing the side-quests usually results in rewards, normally in the form of weapons or abilities. In one side-quest, Link trades items he cannot use himself among non-player characters.

Ace's best game:

+Extras+

~Wip~
Last edited by Spotenya on Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey there, I'm Spotenya!
I am a in training biologist
and have an irrational love for biology, and greek mythology.
Come and support the amazing Spotsy's Animal Shelter where pets are waiting for a good home.

I have Helminthophobia, astrapophobia, Acrophobia

Spotenya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:53 am

hA i wish i had friends to do this w/
        can we do optional partners?
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:36 pm

sunshine-! wrote:
        hA i wish i had friends to do this w/
        can we do optional partners?

I feel that, since our community is still so small I will go ahead and allow non-partners, but only for non-owners or 2 or less owners. High rollers get yaselves some newbies.
they • she
#girl
use my TH for
art/design credit!

MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Due to a lack of finished entries I'll be extending this till monday morning!
they • she
#girl
use my TH for
art/design credit!

MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:15 pm

{Aaa Vocaloid qoq Would've entered for these two if I'd seen them before oops}

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:31 pm

Since shes FCFS now and the species is closed i guess i can come in take her.

+23+
username: TrashFan
name: Skyla
pronouns: She/Her
[b]favorite tv show:[b] that is a diffucult question for her to answer since she has a wide intrest in many different types of shows but she enjoys watching Pokemon, because she has been a fan of video games but she often complains about them not relating to the game at all and everytime Ash loses the pokemon league she turns the tv off and complain about it not being "Diverse" and letting the kid lose EVERY TIME, she stopped watching the show when she grew up but sometimes she still watches it.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:45 pm

+22+
username:
Credit
name:
Kamé
pronouns:
They/ Them
favorite video game:
Out of all of the video games ever made in creation the one game that they cannot see to pry their eyes away from is Just Dance. There's real reason as to why, but they do enjoy the different variety of music within the game.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me