Based on Click to view
Artist irina [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

NB re-adopt

Postby irina » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:54 pm

So Wansham and I have decided to put this kid UFA! We would love to find a good home for them. ;v;

For the contest, it's gonna be a limited impress me, where you have to write a story (max. 1000 words) that includes them and at least one family member! We want this contest to be a lot about their relationship with the family.
A few things we'd love to see in your form are creativity, family relationships, and family art.

Here is a skeleton form, max. 2000 words (not including the story) and unlimited art.
Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
personality;
history;
story;
relationships;

and here are the family members and info about them!

Aric Hamon (father) wrote:He works near the border of Finland in Sweden. Aric takes in homeless people and allows them to live in his house, so that they can get a job. He's used to fighting a lot of people, specifically with a baseball bat. Aric is usually tired, due to the fact he gets up at 4 in the morning to make breakfast, and goes to bed at around 11.
He's very quiet and peaceful, and has difficulty getting his exact words out. Occasionally, if he feels the need to, he yells. Though this is saved for people who don't work. Aric does enjoy drinking pure black coffee, and the weekly crossword. His house is always full of people coming and going, but there's always at least 5 people in the home at once.
Aric was placed into the Foster agency at the age of 12 and out grew it at the age of 18. Since then, he wants to make sure that everyone has a home, including children.
Aric protects his family above all else, even if they are small tyrants.

Captain Harley (Mother) wrote:Captain Harley is a feared bounty hunter who sails the sea's looking for unfortunate pirates to rob. She is very confident, and has a really big ego. She is very strong and hates depending on other kalon's for something. She can be rather greedy, especially when it comes to gold and bling. She always gets her way, and doesn't like taking no for an answer. She often doesn't stay in one place for a long time, but she does take the time out of her busy life to visit those she loves. Harley enjoys having a good laugh with her friends and family, and loves being able to cut loose every once in a while, as she can get paranoid that one day she'll wake up and everything she's worked for is gone.

Jacqueline Hamon (first born kit) wrote:Jacqueline (or Jacky) wanted to stay with her mother and train to be her assistant, she has always been a curious child and really adventurous. In an unfortunate accident, she lost her back leg. Many underestimate Jacky and pity her after the accident, but she is very agile and a good fighter. She wants nothing else but to make her parents proud. She wants to continue being on her mothers boat, but Harley is very concerned of her. Jacky has visited her father several times, and loves seeing him, she hopes to be able to visit him more often. When Jacky grows up, she wants to move to a small town on the edge of the ocean and become a blacksmith/swordcrafter. She will never give up her ambition and passion for fighting and being on the sea's, but for now, she needs somewhere to rest.

Bezquick Hamon (second born kit) wrote:Bez is the regular "hippie", peace and love included. He generally keeps his eyes closed, due to his hate of his red eye. But, after getting lost in the streets of Stockholm for two years, and coming back to Aric, he's a wee-bit unstable. His mood can bounce from Love everyone to Death to everyone. Though he tends to have a smile on him.
He doesn't work, because he doesn't have too. Aric is too kind to kick his son uot the door to go work. Also Bez secretly scares Aric sometimes. But he does come in handy to get certain people moving in the morning, counting his sweet and smooth voice can be the death of peoples sanity. You can't get a read on him too well, since he looks a calm as a cumber.
He loves his family, no doubt, and would do anything to protect them.

ends the 7th (may extend)
Last edited by irina on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
irina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NB re-adopt

Postby snafu, » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:56 pm

Reserve
snafu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dismal. » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:58 pm

droppin' out
Last edited by Dismal. on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔═══════════╗
wastin my life
on a petsite
--
Don't be afraid to
message me!

╚═══════════╝
x x x x x x x x x x x

dis·mal ▪ /ˈdizməl/

My name is really depressing but I'm actually extremely positive

ImageImage

╔═══════════╗
links;
eld / fr
tumblr / fr tumblr
characters

╚═══════════╝
x x x x x x x x x x x

Dismal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OswinTheFox » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:03 pm

Username;
Oswinthefox

Name;
Esmeralda Starlit *Ez-mer-el-da Star-let*

Gender;
Female

Personality;
Star is very shy. Being the last born in a family of five she feels like she doesn't belong in her family. She has always ate more than her siblings and because of this she is slightly larger then them. To others she has just enough weight to look stunning but in her eyes the fat is a curse. Star is a compulsive liar and often lies about her weight and how much she had eaten that day. "It's just floof....." she is very gullible and easily tricked. Her one dream is to not be so scared when she is older. She wants her mother's confidence and her father's calmness. Always wanting to be like someone else she doesn't know much about her own self. Except that she likes to write when alone. She doesnt have any friends and the friends she does have are creatures her mind has made up. The things use to scare her as she physically seen them and they could actually talk to her and play games with her.....they were real....not fake...but no one else saw them??? Today she doesn't question it much and is mostly mute except for her soft quiet voice and gentle tone when she does talk. Because she is so quiet if she is around others they often don't hear her and continue to talk without her.

History;
As a young kit star was diagnosed with schizophrenia. Because of this she is very paranoid. Everyday their is this toothy grin that appears in the walls around her and if she's outside the grind can disappear from under her and she feels like she's falling. When this happened she really just stops walking and starts to tremble and it is impossible to get her to snap out of it. Things like this happens to her daily and she has learned to lie about it to sound normal. She doesn't eat much anymore and has been caught by her mother trying to squeeze a corset on multiple times before....star doesn't get scared near as much due to the fact that she doesn't feel much emotion. As she grows one brave soul will teach her that she is beautiful and she will turn into that brave and calm soul that she wants to be.

Story;
When star was young she use to play with her siblings all the time! As she grew it became harder for her to keep up with her skinny siblings because of how much she weighed. Being forced to slow down and unable to play with her siblings she slowly grew apart from them and started to spend more time with her father when he was home. All she wanted to do was be near her dad but he always worked...she would often try to hide in his car to go with him to work but it always failed. As she grew more and more she started eating less. Not to starve herself but because she realized she was eating for three and not for one. By cutting back on how fast she ate and how quickly she has lost the over weight part but she is still large. She often tries to make herself look Skinner by wearing a corset. When she was finally old enough to go to school she didn't make many friends but it was OK because she had her friends in her head. This was when her family found out she was seeing things that didn't exist. They decided to leave her be as she wasn't hurting anyone and let her keep her friends. The other children at school often laughed at her and made her feel bad. She quickly learned to not care what others thought and stopped wearing a corset. As she grew older and started to come out of her shell more and more she started to get back and play with her siblings again and she made some friends! This time they were real and we're alot like her. When she reached highschool she was mostly ignored she wasn't picked on anymore unless she did something to stand out and had around four friends now. Sure four is a small number but "it's better to have four good friends then ten bad ones." As she grew and came to finish highschool she met a boy who wanted to show star her beauty. He called her by her real name Esmeralda. He refused to call her by her nickname star. He showed her how beautiful she is and really helped her grow out of her shell and turn into the confident brave young girl who loves them self and what they do. Esmeralda often wears tight clothing and shows off her size she no longer tries to hide how big she is and even embraces her weight now. She if fully healthy and can keep up with the best if them without getting tired. She now has around 8 good friends who would never turn their back on her if she needed help. She now plans a full happy life with her highschool sweetheart.

Relationships;

-Father-
"I love my dad! I wish I could see him more often as he's my best friend. I love just being near him and trying to help him with his work. I often help everyone who stays in our home and try to make them feel like family because I know that's what he would want. Everyone I meet that comes here are always really sweet but they never stay long so I don't really get to know them....I want to do what he does but I want to do more. I want a hotel where the top is for anyone that can pay and the bottom is for the homeless and then all the top money could go to the homeless!" Star loves her dad, she wants to know more about him and when she was younger she would always help him carry his papers but she always dropped them. Then they would play 52 pick up for the next hour! She loved things like this wig her dad and doesn't want to leave home anytime soon.

Mother
Star has always been slightly scared of her mom. She doesn't like the ideal of death and her mother could often accidently scare her with how bold she was. She didn't mind being with someone else around her mom but alone she often got scared.

Sister
When star was young she was often scared of her sister Jacky just because of how bold she was. She was always very excited and all about her mother while star just wanted some quiet to read a book. Now with her injurie she feels bad for her sister and often hangouts with her. She and her sister often work out by taking walks and talking and they are the best if friends because of it. Star hopes she sister knows that if she needed anything star would help her no matter what the cost.

Brother
Star does not know much about her bother except he can be kinda strange and he can sometimes scare anyone who comes to stay at their home. Star would like to know more about him and hopes that he would like her but she doesn't know what to do around him. Mostly just waiting for a answer to do something. Overall star would do anything for any of her family and considers herself the glue of the family in a way
Last edited by OswinTheFox on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:01 pm, edited 16 times in total.
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bite sized kuiper » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:30 pm

mark~
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lepid » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:36 pm

Way beyond upset... Dad didn't let me take my laptop over to my mom's house so I can't finish any of the art I had started... c':

Well, good luck everybody. Looks like I have no choice but to drop out haha. <3
Last edited by Lepid on Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lepid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butter Dragon » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Mark gah
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:13 am

username; ♡Chocolate♡
    name; charlie
    gender; female
    personality; wip

history; charlie grew up with her father, and one of her siblings, jacky. bez had run off to the city very young, and charlie never did see him. bez and charlie never, never got along, always fighting. charlie always wanted to prove herself to her father, while bez their mother. charlie though their mother was selfish, leaving them alone to be a pirate. charlie never understood bez' long to follow her mother. wip

story; wip

relationships;
Last edited by ♡Chocolate♡ on Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PopcornBush » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:27 am

Mork
username;