Artist ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SNM #100 - palomino chestnut tabiano chimeric w/ finch

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:01 am

Sarah Nicole Morgan wrote:
The first Sarah Nicole Morgan was bred from two modern variations to resemble a more ancient body type of the breed. They now look like the older style of morgans, but with the attributes of a modern Morgan. They are exceptionally good in dressage and cross country. Morgans typical range from 14 to 16 hands tall, but some can be up to 17. Solids are a very common marking as morgans do not typically have patterns. They have been known to carry mutations which brought out the pintaloosa, appaloosas, paints, overos, tabianos, etc. While the solids have little colorations they do have socks, stockings, and other small markings to help with individuality.

Username: OliveMyLove
Show name: Desert Sands
Barn name Sinai
Gender Stallion
Height: 14.2hh
Coloration Palomino & Chestnut Tabiano Chimeric
Genotype: ee/aa/Crcr // ee/aa/Ff
Finch Name: Sandy
Finch Coloration/Breed: Zebra Finch

- Chimeric must be rolled for and passes at 30%
- Coats must be rolled for and each pass at 50% (so each coat has a 50% chance to pass on to a foal)

Wow! #100 already?! We sure are growing!

For this baby girl, this will be an impress me. You are limited to:
-five pieces of art whether commissioned or drawn by you
-three stories of 300-1500 words
-2-3 pieces of art and 1-2 stories.
Those three are your only options. You may only choose ONE of those three options. I want to see some character development here as well as some creativity. Good luck and have fun! Skeleton Form bellow, may be in any order and may have any extras as long as it has that base information.
Last edited by ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Olive’s Entry for Desert Sands//Sinai

Postby Olive; » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:04 pm

OliveMyLove

Desert Sands
Sinai (A beautiful Hebrew name meaning clay desert)

Stallion

14.2hh

Bridle: Eye color with silver buckle
Martingale: Eye color with silver buckle
Saddle: Dark leather brown with orange (darker version of little flower color) accents (the dark brown goes in the gray part of the pre-colored saddle, and the orange goes in the black part.
Pad: Rose color (magenta)

Palomino & Chestnut Tabiano Chimeric

Sandy

Zebra Finch

Sinai is a very kind and shy type. He’ll often be seen doing things like teaching the foals basic skills and preparing them for their training. He would never ever say a bad thing about anyone, and will often spare others from punishment by volunteering himself. His owner has caught on, though, and ends up just not punishing anyone so Sinai won't be angry. He is an extremely talented dressage horse, and sometimes it feels as if the entire stable is centered around him. He hates the attention, though, and likes to pin it on other horses, particularly horses like Bandit who loves being the star. It may seem a little weird that he does dressage but hates showing off, but when he's in the spotlight, he feels as if he's only performing for himself. It's part of what makes him so good at dressage.

As I stepped out into the golden sunlight from the cramped trailer, people immediately encircled me. This was definitely not what I was envisioning. Only fragments of their sentences made it to my ear. The chimeric one... Won’t do anything without that little finch... Wish my horse had his talent... I sighed, lucky to have Sandy, my only escape in this situation.
My owner, Havilah, grabbed my halter and led me over to an empty stable filled with every kind of grooming supply imaginable. Everyone tried to follow us, but she would not have it. She shooed them away, her long caramel colored hair swishing as she walked. Havilah and Sandy were probably the only kindred spirits in this throng of people and horses. We entered the stable, and settled into our normal routine. As her kind hands sculpted my mane and tail into a rose-interwoven masterpiece, I sighed with content. She lifted each of my hooves to clean them, and brushed my multi-hued coat until it shined.
Just as we were finishing up, a girl with silky hair the color of a raven’s wing entered the room, leading a mare along with her. The mare was absolutely gorgeous. She was a beautiful blue roan, with a mane the color of a rainy sky and a tail the color of the rain itself. It was dyed a vibrant teal. Her piercing blue eyes seemed to stare right into my soul. I glanced away, suddenly feeling awkward. I never really pursued mares, but now here I was, standing here, next to her. She sidled up to me, her owner running after her. She wouldn’t budge. What had I gotten myself into?
“Seriously, Gloria? I guess I’ll have to clean you up right here, then.” The girl started to brush out her mane, adorning it with blue roses. That’s when I noticed her companion, a finch like mine.
“Wait, you have finch friend too?” she asked, realizing the same thing. “Hey, Morning, is that cool or what?”
Morning’s only response was the flap of her wings as she flitted up into the rafters with Sandy. Gloria and I, we discovered, actually had a lot in common, like our love for our dressage, and how we always seemed to be the center of attention, even when we didn’t want to be. We both loved to just stand in the middle of nature, watching it go by around us, all the parts of it so interwoven, so connected. Before I knew it, it was my time to shine! With a tug to my halter, Havilah led me out of the room into another small barn connected to the dauntingly large arena. A woman with a checkboard smiled.
“You’re all good to go!” She turned to me, and admired me for a second. “And aren’t you a pretty little Morgan!” Havilah grinned from ear to ear.
“I’m lucky to have him.” The loudspeaker boomed through the arena.
“Please welcome.... Havilah Bloomberg on Desert Sands!” I barely heard it. Havilah called for a gentle trot, my legs carrying her into the large arena. I took care to show off my gentle and steady gait, passing by the judges watching carefully. I didn’t even care. This was my time. We went through the same routine we had reviewed a thousand times. I was relaxed and my thoughts clear. Havilah was more calm and collected then she ever was during training. We were in the perfect mindset. We were unstoppable. Finally, we ended with a passage towards the center of the ring. Applause rang out throughout the arena’s bleachers as we exited. As much as I hated the crowd, I still felt proud of myself and Havilah for all that we had accomplished. We went back into the room, where the Morgan after us was about to go. Gloria was waiting for us as we entered
“Gloria?!” I wasn’t expecting to see her here at all!
“You did great, I watched the whole thing. That passage at the end was perfect! I bet you worked on that for a long time!”
“Sure did. At this point, I don’t even care what I got, because I’m so happy with how I did in that arena.”
“Next up is Kai Laelle on The Morning Blossom’s True Glory!” Gloria trotted away, her teal blue tail trailing past. Her time in the arena was well spent. Everyone was captivated by the beautiful mare with the peculiar tail. I didn’t blame them. I was too.
Soon, her flawless routine was over, and it was time for the judges to announce the winners. “And finally, in first place, we have a tie. Give a hand to Desert Sands and The Morning Blossom’s True Glory!” The crowd screamed, but I didn’t hear them. I looked Gloria straight in the eye, and right then and there, I knew I’d be seeing a lot more of her.
{820 words}

January 16, 2011
Gramps passed away peacefully after a long and prosperous life. I knew that, but yet I still harbored resentment over this course of nature. Our memories had only just begun! I was 16, and ready to enjoy countless summer days helping him out at the stables. I sighed, thinking about them. The stables. My only connection to dear Gramps. And, according to his will, I could inherit them. The only thing stopping me was one daunting task: taking first in the annual Rose Dressage Competition. Filled with the fiercest of competitors, the most prestigious of trainers, and the most beautiful of Morgans. But I wasn’t to take just any of his horses. I was to take Sinai, a young, untrained chimeric horse. If I could train him in dressage, his will stated, I was clearly capable of running his stables. If I failed this task, which was more than likely, the ownership would go to my older cousin, Leira, who wasn’t even a farm girl. Her life was filled with designer clothing, and she freaked at a speck of dirt. There was no way for her to be able to handle the responsibility of running the stables. Maybe that’s why Gramps gave me this chance. He would never want Leira to run these stables. This meant he believed in me. Right?

May 8, 2011
We had made great progress recently, mastering the leg yield and extended trot, among others. Right now we were working on more advanced flying changes. Lucky for me, Sinai learned fast. We had almost gotten this flying change under our belt. Just a few more times and we could do it in our sleep. I led him through the now familiar series of steps. Just once more! I felt a hesitant shift of his hooves and... SPLAT. I was the perfect picture of a mud angel.
“How’s that going for you?” I heard a familiar voice above me and looked up to see Leira, smirking down at me.
“Just fine. We actually have made great progress, all in the course of a few months. What are you doing here, anyways? Don’t you have better things to do than stand in the mud?”
“Well, I’m hoping to see you fail so I can inherit these stables.”
“As if you love horses a quarter as much as I do. What’s the real reason behind this?”
“Nothing.” She turned away, hiding her unreadable expression. Something fishy was definitely going on. But what?

May 9, 2011
I slipped on Sinai’s halter and other tack, and rode him out to another field far away from the barn and the house. It had silky spring green grass blanketed with little beads of dew. Wordlessly, we went though the flying changes again, and every single time, we aced them. If this was any indication, it looked like with lots of hard work and a dash of luck, Sinai could win this!

June 8, 2011
I think we can finally say we’re finished with learning the flying changes for our routine for the dressage competition. We ran through the whole routine so far a couple of times, and after that, I let him roam free in the pasture for a little bit. I disappeared to bake horse treats, and soon, the aroma of sweet oats filled the kitchen. I took them out of the oven and grabbed a snack for myself. I ran back to Sinai, who was leisurely grazing. He turned his head when I came over, and headed straight for the treats. I laughed. “Hey, boy, take your time.” I handed him one and he munched on it thoughtfully, as if contemplating what Gramps would’ve thought. He would have been right alongside me, laughing as Sinai’s mouth tickled my hand trying to get to the treats. He would’ve been getting the most out of every day in the sweet summer sun with all his horses.

June 9, 2011
Slipping on Sinai’s halter, I led him out to our field, working on our piaffe. His steps aren’t high enough. I’ll make him do more lateral work to fix this. He finally got tired after a long training session, and by the time we were finished with our new bonding routine, the sun had set hours ago. I ran into the empty house without a welcome, and heated up some dinner. I’ve got to win this.

July 14, 2011
That lateral work really did help. Sinai’s steps are now the best part of his form! Today, we woke up early, and went straight into the field to train. We both had incredible focus and an even better bond. In the summer mist, I noticed a figure heading towards me. It was Leira. Her eyes showed urgency, her tears showed pain. “I have something I need to tell you.” Her voice was barely a whisper, yet it was the only thing I heard. “When my late mother was 18, she had a boy. She had to put him up for adoption. Gramps was heartbroken, but it was the only thing she could do if she wanted to go to college and get a decent job. She always checked in on him to make sure he was okay. But when she died, she gave me a letter. I was to take care of him now. The moment he turned 18, he was kicked out of his foster house on the streets. He had nothing to live for, and no place to go. Her letter told me to be a good sister to him. Make sure he was okay, make sure he got a job, and make sure he knew he wasn’t alone. She never knew about how bad his foster parents were to him. It is my calling, my responsibility to make sure he’s okay. And right now, he doesn’t even have a home. That’s why I want the stables. So he can have money to have decent life.” And she walked away back into the cloud of mist of which she came, leaving me with the impact of her words.

January 3, 2012
It’s been a year since Gramps died. Our family gathered for a memorial. Mom, Dad, and me. None of them looked very sad. I guess I’m the only one who understood him. I burst into tears and ran from the room. Without thinking, I ran towards Sinai. He looked at his tack expectantly. I guess it was training time. With tears in my eyes, we fell into the same familiar ritual we always had. He understood me. He understood Gramps. And we both understood that we needed to train as hard as we could for the upcoming competition in March. For Gramps. And for the forsaken man in the night. For Leira.

February 15, 2012
We just had to finish up our work on the most difficult skill yet: the pirouette. Sinai learned fast, and soon, we were ready to fine tune every little detail. If we didn’t, we wouldn’t even have a chance at winning. Lots of people’s lives depended on this one competition, and I was determined to set things right. As we neared our field, a familiar figure was perched on the white picket fence. Leira. I walked over to her. I had finally figured out a way to make things right, and I wasn’t about to just let it slip through my fingers like fine desert sand. I explained, pouring my heart out just the same way she did to me. I finally had someone to talk to. “...if I win, I’ll give you the prize money for your brother.” She stared at me, her hazel eyes seeking out my intentions and my truths. Finally, she whispered two words as soft as the wind on a still day: “Thank you.”

March 18, 2012
Everyone is rushed and energized. Many horses are getting their manes styled in the tight braided dressage style. I hated doing things the traditional way. Leira braided Sinai’s mane in a veil, strands interwoven amongst each other. The energy was lifting me off my feet. Before I knew it, I was mounting Sinai just as the loudspeaker boomed, “Let’s give a warm welcome for our first competitor. Havilah Bloomberg on Desert Sands!” The crowd cheered. As Sinai and I went through our routine, it was second nature to us. Our hearts beat to the same rhythm. And then we exited the arena to the waves of applause engulfing us.

January 16, 2016
I stood in the stables, giving the horses some grooming. Next to me, a young man of 26 was doing the same thing. Tristan. Leira’s brother. Along with using my prize money, he got to work at the stables, and lucky for me, he loves horses just as much as I do. I’m sure you’re thinking, That’s such a fairytale ending. But life can be like a fairy tale, if that’s what you make it out to be.

{1,498 words} Sorry, I went 84 words over the limit. I think I might fix it later if I can...

Art - Digital, traditional, and felting.

Titles by http://www.cooltext.com
Last edited by Olive; on Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:24 pm, edited 13 times in total.
╔═════════════════════════════╗
olive • they/them • ve/ver
sylph of life
speaks: english, russian, spanish
linguistics • foreign languages • ttrpgs
kalons
╚═════════════════════════════╝
Olive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SNM #100 - palomino chestnut tabiano chimeric w/ finch

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:31 pm

Bump

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olive; » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:28 pm

Bump^^
sylph of life
kalons
Olive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:39 am

username; ~SpeakOfTheDevil~
show name; A Touch Of Class
barn name; Scout -to go with Atticus from To Kill A Mocking Bird-
gender; mare
age; five years old
height; 16.2 hh
Bridle + Martingale color: surprise!
saddle; + pad color; surprise!
coloration; palomino & chestnut tabiano chimeric
finch name; Atticus -from To Kill A Mocking Bird-
finch coloration-breed; zebra finch
personality; wip
x

oh, i'm a loose bolt of a complete machine
what a match, i'm half-doomed and you're
semi-sweetx xgif credits to quicksilvcrr.

x
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Olive’s Entry for Desert Sands//Sinai

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:18 pm

OliveMyLove wrote:
OliveMyLove

Desert Sands
Sinai (A beautiful Hebrew name meaning clay desert)

Stallion

14.2hh

Saddle: Dark leather brown with orange (darker version of little flower color) accents (the dark brown goes in the gray part of the pre-colored saddle, and the orange goes in the black part.

Sandy

Zebra Finch

Sinai is a very kind and shy type. He’ll often be seen doing things like teaching the foals basic skills and preparing them for their training. He would never ever say a bad thing about anyone, and will often spare others from punishment by volunteering himself. His owner has caught on, though, and ends up just not punishing anyone so Sinai won't be angry. He is an extremely talented dressage horse, and sometimes it feels as if the entire stable is centered around him. He hates the attention, though, and likes to pin it on other horses, particularly horses like Bandit who loves being the star. It may seem a little weird that he does dressage but hates showing off, but when he's in the spotlight, he feels as if he's only performing for himself. It's part of what makes him so good at dressage.

As I stepped out into the golden sunlight from the cramped trailer, people immediately encircled me. This was definitely not what I was envisioning. Only fragments of their sentences made it to my ear. The chimeric one... Won’t do anything without that little finch... Wish my horse had his talent... I sighed, lucky to have Sandy, my only escape in this situation.
My owner, Havilah, grabbed my halter and led me over to an empty stable filled with every kind of grooming supply imaginable. Everyone tried to follow us, but she would not have it. She shooed them away, her long caramel colored hair swishing as she walked. Havilah and Sandy were probably the only kindred spirits in this throng of people and horses. We entered the stable, and settled into our normal routine. As her kind hands sculpted my mane and tail into a rose-interwoven masterpiece, I sighed with content. She lifted each of my hooves to clean them, and brushed my multi-hued coat until it shined.
Just as we were finishing up, a girl with silky hair the color of a raven’s wing entered the room, leading a mare along with her. The mare was absolutely gorgeous. She was a beautiful blue roan, with a mane the color of a rainy sky and a tail the color of the rain itself. It was dyed a vibrant teal. Her piercing blue eyes seemed to stare right into my soul. I glanced away, suddenly feeling awkward. I never really pursued mares, but now here I was, standing here, next to her. She sidled up to me, her owner running after her. She wouldn’t budge. What had I gotten myself into?
“Seriously, Gloria? I guess I’ll have to clean you up right here, then.” The girl started to brush out her mane, adorning it with blue roses. That’s when I noticed her companion, a finch like mine.
“Wait, you have finch friend too?” she asked, realizing the same thing. “Hey, Morning, is that cool or what?”
Morning’s only response was the flap of her wings as she flitted up into the rafters with Sandy. Gloria and I, we discovered, actually had a lot in common, like our love for our dressage, and how we always seemed to be the center of attention, even when we didn’t want to be. We both loved to just stand in the middle of nature, watching it go by around us, all the parts of it so interwoven, so connected. Before I knew it, it was my time to shine! With a tug to my halter, Havilah led me out of the room into another small barn connected to the dauntingly large arena. A woman with a checkboard smiled.
“You’re all good to go!” She turned to me, and admired me for a second. “And aren’t you a pretty little Morgan!” Havilah grinned from ear to ear.
“Please welcome.... Havilah Bloomberg on Desert Sands!” I barely heard it. Havilah called for a gentle trot, my legs carrying her into the large arena. I took care to show off my gentle and steady gait, passing by the judges watching carefully. I didn’t even care. This was my time. We went through the same routine we had reviewed a thousand times. I was relaxed and my thoughts clear. Havilah was more calm and collected then she ever was during training. We were in the perfect mindset. We were unstoppable. Finally, we ended with a passage towards the center of the ring. Applause rang out throughout the arena’s bleachers as we exited. As much as I hated the crowd, I still felt proud of myself and Havilah for all that we had accomplished. We went back into the room, where the Morgan after us was about to go. Gloria was waiting for us as we entered
“You did great, I watched the whole thing. That passage at the end was perfect! I bet you worked on that for a long time!”
“Sure did. At this point, I don’t even care what I got, because I’m so happy with how I did in that arena.”
“Next up is Kai Laelle on The Morning Blossom’s True Glory!” Gloria trotted away, her teal blue tail trailing past. Her time in the arena was well spent. Everyone was captivated by the beautiful mare with the peculiar tail. I didn’t blame them. I was too.
Soon, her flawless routine was over, and it was time for the judges to announce the winners. “And finally, in first place, we have a tie. Give a hand to Desert Sands and The Morning Blossom’s True Glory!” The crowd screamed, but I didn’t hear them. I looked Gloria straight in the eye, and right then and there, I knew I’d be seeing a lot more of her.
{820 words}

January 16, 2011
Gramps passed away peacefully after a long and prosperous life. I knew that, but yet I still harbored resentment over this course of nature. Our memories had only just begun! I was 16, and ready to enjoy countless summer days helping him out at the stables. I sighed, thinking about them. The stables. My only connection to dear Gramps. And, according to his will, I could inherit them. The only thing stopping me was one daunting task: taking first in the annual Rose Dressage Competition. Filled with the fiercest of competitors, the most prestigious of trainers, and the most beautiful of Morgans. But I wasn’t to take just any of his horses. I was to take Sinai, a young, untrained chimeric horse. If I could train him in dressage, his will stated, I was clearly capable of running his stables. If I failed this task, which was more than likely, the ownership would go to my older cousin, Leira, who wasn’t even a farm girl. Her life was filled with designer clothing, and she freaked at a speck of dirt. There was no way for her to be able to handle the responsibility of running the stables. Maybe that’s why Gramps gave me this chance. He would never want Leira to run these stables. This meant he believed in me. Right?

May 8, 2011
We had made great progress recently, mastering the leg yield and extended trot, among others. Right now we were working on more advanced flying changes. Lucky for me, Sinai learned fast. We had almost gotten this flying change under our belt. Just a few more times and we could do it in our sleep. I led him through the now familiar series of steps. Just once more! I felt a hesitant shift of his hooves and... SPLAT. I was the perfect picture of a mud angel.
“How’s that going for you?” I heard a familiar voice above me and looked up to see Leira, smirking down at me.
“Just fine. We actually have made great progress, all in the course of a few months. What are you doing here, anyways? Don’t you have better things to do than stand in the mud?”
“As if you love horses a quarter as much as I do. What’s the real reason behind this?”
“Nothing.” She turned away, hiding her unreadable expression. Something fishy was definitely going on. But what?

May 9, 2011
I slipped on Sinai’s halter and other tack, and rode him out to another field far away from the barn and the house. It had silky spring green grass blanketed with little beads of dew. Wordlessly, we went though the flying changes again, and every single time, we aced them. If this was any indication, it looked like with lots of hard work and a dash of luck, Sinai could win this!

June 8, 2011
I think we can finally say we’re finished with learning the flying changes for our routine for the dressage competition. We ran through the whole routine so far a couple of times, and after that, I let him roam free in the pasture for a little bit. I disappeared to bake horse treats, and soon, the aroma of sweet oats filled the kitchen. I took them out of the oven and grabbed a snack for myself. I ran back to Sinai, who was leisurely grazing. He turned his head when I came over, and headed straight for the treats. I laughed. “Hey, boy, take your time.” I handed him one and he munched on it thoughtfully, as if contemplating what Gramps would’ve thought. He would have been right alongside me, laughing as Sinai’s mouth tickled my hand trying to get to the treats. He would’ve been getting the most out of every day in the sweet summer sun with all his horses.

June 9, 2011
Slipping on Sinai’s halter, I led him out to our field, working on our piaffe. His steps aren’t high enough. I’ll make him do more lateral work to fix this. He finally got tired after a long training session, and by the time we were finished with our new bonding routine, the sun had set hours ago. I ran into the empty house without a welcome, and heated up some dinner. I’ve got to win this.

July 14, 2011
That lateral work really did help. Sinai’s steps are now the best part of his form! Today, we woke up early, and went straight into the field to train. We both had incredible focus and an even better bond. In the summer mist, I noticed a figure heading towards me. It was Leira. Her eyes showed urgency, her tears showed pain. “I have something I need to tell you.” Her voice was barely a whisper, yet it was the only thing I heard. “When my late mother was 18, she had a boy. She had to put him up for adoption. Gramps was heartbroken, but it was the only thing she could do if she wanted to go to college and get a decent job. She always checked in on him to make sure he was okay. But when she died, she gave me a letter. I was to take care of him now. The moment he turned 18, he was kicked out of his foster house on the streets. He had nothing to live for, and no place to go. Her letter told me to be a good sister to him. Make sure he was okay, make sure he got a job, and make sure he knew he wasn’t alone. She never knew about how bad his foster parents were to him. It is my calling, my responsibility to make sure he’s okay. And right now, he doesn’t even have a home. That’s why I want the stables. So he can have money to have decent life.” And she walked away back into the cloud of mist of which she came, leaving me with the impact of her words.

January 3, 2012
It’s been a year since Gramps died. Our family gathered for a memorial. Mom, Dad, and me. None of them looked very sad. I guess I’m the only one who understood him. I burst into tears and ran from the room. Without thinking, I ran towards Sinai. He looked at his tack expectantly. I guess it was training time. With tears in my eyes, we fell into the same familiar ritual we always had. He understood me. He understood Gramps. And we both understood that we needed to train as hard as we could for the upcoming competition in March. For Gramps. And for the forsaken man in the night. For Leira.

February 15, 2012
We just had to finish up our work on the most difficult skill yet: the pirouette. Sinai learned fast, and soon, we were ready to fine tune every little detail. If we didn’t, we wouldn’t even have a chance at winning. Lots of people’s lives depended on this one competition, and I was determined to set things right. As we neared our field, a familiar figure was perched on the white picket fence. Leira. I walked over to her. I had finally figured out a way to make things right, and I wasn’t about to just let it slip through my fingers like fine desert sand. I explained, pouring my heart out just the same way she did to me. I finally had someone to talk to. “...if I win, I’ll give you the prize money for your brother.” She stared at me, her hazel eyes seeking out my intentions and my truths. Finally, she whispered two words as soft as the wind on a still day: “Thank you.”

March 18, 2012
Everyone is rushed and energized. Many horses are getting their manes styled in the tight braided dressage style. I hated doing things the traditional way. Leira braided Sinai’s mane in a veil, strands interwoven amongst each other. The energy was lifting me off my feet. Before I knew it, I was mounting Sinai just as the loudspeaker boomed, “Let’s give a warm welcome for our first competitor. Havilah Bloomberg on Desert Sands!” The crowd cheered. As Sinai and I went through our routine, it was second nature to us. Our hearts beat to the same rhythm. And then we exited the arena to the waves of applause engulfing us.

January 16, 2016
I stood in the stables, giving the horses some grooming. Next to me, a young man of 26 was doing the same thing. Tristan. Leira’s brother. Along with using my prize money, he got to work at the stables, and lucky for me, he loves horses just as much as I do. I’m sure you’re thinking, That’s such a fairytale ending. But life can be like a fairy tale, if that’s what you make it out to be.

{1,498 words} Sorry, I went 84 words over the limit. I think I might fix it later if I can...

Congrats!

You won not only because of default, but because I loved the fact that you made a little felting version of him! Take care of Sinai!

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Olive’s Entry for Desert Sands//Sinai

Postby Olive; » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:47 pm

DauntlessDivergentC wrote:
OliveMyLove wrote:
OliveMyLove

Desert Sands
Sinai [size=80](A beautiful Hebrew name meaning clay desert)

Stallion

14.2hh

Sandy

Zebra Finch

{820 words}

January 16, 2011

May 8, 2011

May 9, 2011

June 8, 2011

June 9, 2011

July 14, 2011

January 3, 2012

February 15, 2012

March 18, 2012

January 16, 2016

[/size]

Congrats!

You won not only because of default, but because I loved the fact that you made a little felting version of him! Take care of Sinai!

Thank you so much, he’ll have a great home with me<3 He’s wonderful^^
sylph of life
kalons
Olive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist