Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Riley

Postby Lorne » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:21 am

Ooooo the little trouble-some nugget

Name: Riley
Age: Shrug, I plan on keeping her young for a long time so who cares

She's the only one out of the three kids who lives with Neo and his roommate Jay, although she sees her siblings at school and her other fathers every other weekend. She's a little pest around Neo's apartment, when he was a kid his father was always very harsh and critical of him, so Neo is extremely passive and kind to his children... Which Riley takes for granted. If he could, he would spoil her and buy her everything she could ever want, but unfortunately money is a huge problem for him as he is only a teacher. She has an incredible amount of energy, most of which is spent play-fighting Jay who's like a child himself. The times Neo doesn't take Riley with him to the classroom he works in during weekdays, she'll stay at home with Jay who uses the free time to teach her bad habits like saying "no" to everything and how to ignore her dad. She shares her dads ability to find a way to be cold no matter what... which she solves by snuggling to whomever is closest to her, whether they are ready or not. For a child, she's a very independent thinker and always does what she wants to do, not what her friends want to do. All in all she has a lot of love for her dads and siblings, and her "uncle" Jay, even if she doesn't always listen to them.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 16 people.
I have received 10 gifts.

₊˚⊹. ☾ Aria ☆ she/her ☆ Art shop ☽ .⊹˚₊Image
Lorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me