Based on Click to view
Artist woolly [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sweetnose Mastiff #030

Postby woolly » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:44 pm

Adopted from the Rescue Event
    Backstory wrote:This very large dog had been the talk of many animal rescues, and shelters across the city. Famous for his fast pace, and ability to successfully outrun and escape handler's who were trying to take the dog in for his own safety. He was brought in after a 2+ hour search, and a long and very drawn out chase that left rescuer's transition from car to foot many times trying not the lose the pooch. During this chase they unfortunately lost the dog as the sky's grew darker. Rescuer's were ready to give up, when they got a call about a dog matching his description stuck between some broken boards and dumpsters in a back-alley. The dog was very fearful of them, and lashed out in agression several times. Fortunately we were able to remove the dog and take him into care once a muzzle was put on for the handler's safety. At the vets office he was diagnosed with Onychodystrophy which was caused because of the constant tear his feet with-stained being out on the streets for such a long time. We were able to mostly treat it, but once at home extra care will need to be taken to make sure his paws and claws are okay.
    He does show signs of fear aggression, and tends to lash out if anyone nears his feet. We recommend temporary muzzling for your safety during inspections on the feet and claws. We do not advise long periods of hard work, on ground surfaces such as pavement, concrete and tile as the issue can arise once more.

written by RebelliousWinter

If rehomed, post here with the username of the person you're giving them to.
    Current Owner: SkyBug
    Show Name:
    Pet Name:
    Size: 149lbs, 31.4in
    Color: Black Bicolor Brindle w/ Urajiro
    Genotype: ata/BB/Dd/kbrk/EmE/Uu
    Breeding Notes: Has the masking gene

here you go! hope they're alright for you, and please strike out your form on the event thread, thank you!
    Code: Select all
    [b]Current Owner:[/b] SkyBug
    [b]Show Name:[/b] (optional)
    [b]Pet Name:[/b]

woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me