Artist NeriHyuga [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

443# Khimaira Friesians - Runners up

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:46 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: DarkestWerewolf
Show Name: Lunatic's Carnival
Barn Name: Siren
Height: 17.1 hh
Color: chestnut pangare khimaira tobiano with paint cloud
Genetics: ee/Aa/Papa/Ktkt/Cc

DarkestWerewolf wrote:[center]xXx
Owner: DarkestWerewolf
Show Name: Lunatic's Carnival
Barn Name: Siren
lead rope color: Black
metal color: Red
Song:
Tag you're it by Melanie Martinez
Story:
    "Mom! I'm leaving for Halloween with Milly!" The child called as he ran around.
    Milly was a very quiet yet cool-tempered girl that Alex met.
    The mom smiled at her 9 year old son and snapped a picture of him prancing around in his "grim reaper" costume.
    Milly smiled as they headed towards their first house. Alex rang the doorbell and was greeted by a teen dressed in a mummy costume. She smiled and handed him a few candies but none to Milly.
    "Excuse me ma'am, what about Milly?" Alex asked.
    The teen looked puzzled but gave a chuckled and closed the door behind the two. Milly sighed, a little sad.
    "Don't be sad Milly. I love your costume. Come on, let's go to another house."
    And off the two children went, house to house receiving candies, well, only Alex that is.
    "Strange...why doesn't anyone like your costume? I think it's really cool!" Alex smiled as he looked at his friend who was dressed up as a rather adorable zombie.
    Both sat down by the curb of the road. She remained quiet. There they looked at the bustling activities. Alex then poured half of his candies into Milly's empty bag.
    They both smiled and ate the candy. After they were done, they looked at the wrapper. Milly's said "You found me" while Alex's said "Let's be friends."
    They headed back to Alex's front yard where his parents and a psychiatrist were conversing. Alex saw the clipboard in his mother's hand and got excited. For a while, Alex had been visiting the psychiatrist but his parents kept the reason private, not letting him know. Alex ran up and snatched the clipboard, his mother panicked and gave chase but Alex proved to be too speedy. He stopped and took a glance at the diagnosis. Imaginary friend. What? He didn't understand. Was this "imaginary friend" Milly? He looked around and kept running around her, tugging at her while her parents and psychiatrist plainly saw him running around nothing. Milly sighed and left while Alex was still trying to convince his parents until his mom showed him an earlier photo that was taken. He was certain that Milly was definitely in the shot but when he saw it, no one was there. Only him. He was still in denial. His mother sighed and turned to talk with the father and psychiatrist. Alex bolted for the hill and found Milly there, he sat down beside her.
    "Hey....don't feel down. Come on, I'll show you a secret place." Milly said as she walked further up the hill. At the top was a large forest that had fences to prevent entry. A sign with "Danger" was on it. Alex was wary but Milly peeled open a small opening of the old fence. Alex followed as he chased Milly through the forest. The sign behind him collapsed and revealed yet another sign "Traps". He ran through the dark forest, in hot pursuit of Milly as she kept appearing and disappearing behind trees. Just then, a loud clang echoed through the forest. Alex had just missed a bear trap but he hardened his resolve and pursued on. Bear traps snapped at him as he passed them. As he neared Milly, a bear trap sprang at him and all became white. Milly sat under a large tree in a clearing. Alex had finally caught up with her as they sat down and enjoyed the silence. Milly then handed Alex a candy, they both ate it and in Alex's wrapper, it said "I found you" while Milly's was "You found me". They smiled and closed their eyes, letting sleep take over.
    Meanwhile, Alex's parents were hot on the trail, searching for their dear sun with two police officers. As they approached the clearing, torch lights shown at the tree, they saw Alex fast asleep. Alex's mother was esctatic but as the light shown onto what was next to him, both officers and parents had a fright. It was a decomposing body of a young girl with a small torn wrapper in her hand that said "You found me". One of the officers took out a data book and flipped to a page of a missing girl who was last seen at home with her family. That missing girl neared striking resemblance to the corpse...
    Based on this animation.
    I did make a few changes here and there so it is slightly different then the animation.

xXx

[/center]
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 443# Khimaira Friesians - Runners up