Based on Click to view
Artist woolly [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sweetnose Mastiff #022

Postby woolly » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:53 pm

Adopted from the Rescue Event
    Backstory wrote:This male is smaller than average and was the runt of a a breeder's litter. He didn't do well in the two homes he was placed in due to his fearfulness and his tendency to fear bite, so he was given to a local shelter. They weren't a rehabilitation center though so after a couple months he was put on the euthanasia list to make room for more dogs. The day before it, a long time special needs dog foster adopted him to take to the no-kill rescue they usually fostered from to get him the extra care he needed and another chance at life. He was a troubled case and needed a long term foster for some sort of balance in life so the woman who brought him in actually worked with the rescue in fostering him for two years until he could become adoptable. Her sudden passing brought him back to the shelter and he bounced between fosters again as he seemed to revert back to fearfulness. But this time it was the fear that stemmed from pain in his right foot, a tumor or squamous cell carcinoma growing on his far left toe. It was amputated, but there's a chance there could be recurrences on other toes so that's something to keep an eye out for. He doesn't like any of his feet being touched, but definitely enjoys getting petting and laying around! He's very loyal once he gets to know you after a while, but take it slow, he won't open up as quickly as some dogs will.

If rehomed, post here with the username of the person you're giving them to.
    Current Owner: Pterolykus
    Show Name: -
    Pet Name: Ridley
    Size: 82lbs, 24in
    Color: Black Sable
    Genotype: atat/BB/DD/kk/Eme
    Breeding Notes: -
Last edited by woolly on Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweetnose Mastiff #022

Postby Pterolykus » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:59 am

Current Owner: Pterolykus
Show Name: (optional)
Pet Name: Ridley

Thank you so much! ^^
The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it. *-Rafiki*
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. *-Les Brown*
Every adventure requires a first step. *-Cheshire Cat*

Please say that I referred you ^^ TY

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Pterolykus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sweetnose Mastiff #022

Postby Venatici » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:15 am

reassigning new size: 26in, 90 lbs. new color + genotype will be added at some later time
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── β™₯ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gay β™₯ rose β™₯ bark bark
bean β™₯ kilogram β™₯ giant rat

──────── β™₯ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes