Based on Click to view
Artist Rix.Helios [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#256 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Rix.Helios » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:42 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:Crazycookiemonster
Show Name:Quick Silver
Barn Name:Silver
Height:16.3hh
Color:Silver Pearl Black Khimaira Overo
Eye:Red w/ Gold
Genetics: Ee/aa/Zz/Prlprl/KoKo
Last edited by Rix.Helios on Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #256 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:10 am

Owner:
        Show Name: Quick Silver
        Barn Name: Silver
        Halter color: light grey
        Pearl/jewel color (halter): onix
        Story:

lightning struck in the background casting a shadow amoungst the herd, most of which were pawing nerviously at the ground as they let out soft whinnies. fillies and colts cowered under there mothers, for this was a sever storm never before experianced by the herd of the valley. they had a few storms in the past but none like this, the wind caused the trees to bend and sway with the swifted of movements. the grass had turned into a sea of constant ripples, with the dew reflecting the light being cast down from above. for a moment the world was silent, until the thunder started to follow the lightning, causing the herd to go into a frenzy. though the fear spread through the herd one mare stood strong, for she had too if she were to protect the foal to come. the stricking black mare walked amoung her herd, giving comfort where it was sought till she reached a small covered area. how she wished the foal could have waited, but alas it was time, so in the frenzy of a strom, with most of the herd seperate the mare laid down. the rain pounded down from above seeking little pitty from the birthing mother as she struggled to welcome her little girl into the world. the cracking of trees rung above her as she made her final pushes, causing her to look up in fright. the strom seemed unrelenting as it send wind and rain into the forest causing tree limbs to fall and tree to bend dangerously. however even in the middle of this strom the small whinny of the foal, gave the mother all the strength she needed to get up. the little foal lay on the ground blinking away the rain, with her dark coat blending into the darkness the storm created except her mane. Her mane flowed silver and reflected all the light above. nuzzling her head down the mother quickly pulled the foal to her feet, how she wished she could revel in this great moment of love to she her beautiful daughter born it was not safe. even though the mother was slightly fear strickened for her daughter little silver began to take her frist steps, and looked into the world that she now belonged to. the storm it seemed to call to her witht he dark stormy clouds matching her clouded pelt, the pouring rain coming down in silver sheets like her mane, she was home. she was the storm and the storm was her.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:35 pm

Slots:
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image

Genetics: Ee/aa/Zz/Prlprl/KoKo
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:57 pm

Owner: muffy
Show Name: Mornings First Light
Barn Name: Dew
Halter color: White
Pearl/jewel color (halter): surprise me
Story/Personality:

Short story/Personality:

The sunlight peeked through the family willow as Dew shook off the extra snow from last nights run. The ground outside the tree was fresh with white sparkling snow, Dews favorite. She buried her face right in the biggest pile. She snickered as the snow tingled her muzzle. She sat with a daze around her as the sun began to rise far above the peek of the willow tree. She was an odd one, always sitting around, like legitimately sitting... like a dog. She didn't care, she was young and care free. She loved herself and that is all that matters in the end. She rose and started sniffing for her morning snack. She loved daisy sprouts. The ones that are actually weeds but they look pretty so you leave them instead of pulling them out of the flower bed. She finds a nice patch not too dead from the snow. The herd is finally up and she gallops over to her mother, cuddling into her side, she feels the warmth of love radiate from her. Happy with love, Miss Bubbly Dew kicks up the pile of snow next to her and covers the herd in icy wet morning snow. A fellow herd member gives her a glare for he is not too happy with the morning wake up shower. Dew pins her ears back and gives him a snicker. Lastly she sticks out her tongue. Just a normal morning start under the Ol' willow tree.
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Wolfgirl_ » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:31 pm

Owner: _Wolfgirl_
    Show Name: Swimming up Stream
    Barn Name: Minnow
    Halter color: Red
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Gold
    Story/Personality:
Minnow galloped around the yard in triumph. She had just finished a lesson where she had promptly threw her rider off, three times. She had a reputation to uphold, as being the hardest mount in the stable. Minnow would never hurt them, but a little fall was good for character building in her opinion. Minnow suddenly stopped when she heard soft crying coming from near a bush. As she moved towards it she noticed a little girl curled up miserably. Minnow nickered and lowered her head until she was looking the small child in the eyes. The little kid stopped crying and reached out to pet her with wide eyes. Minnow blew a puff of breath in the kids direction, watching in fondness as the kid's eyes light up delight before she started to giggle. Minnow lowed herself until she was laying beside the kid, patiently let her pull and play with Minnow's mane. Minnow remained beside the kid until the parents found them, the little girl fast asleep leaning against the mare. Reputation lost.

Avatar by: .Ghost. / Art by: SnivelGriff / My WMEs / My GOS / My Khimaira / My DAMs

_Wolfgirl_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayfire213 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:31 pm

Owner: klovesugar2
Show Name: Before The Bluebell Tolls
Barn Name: Sibeal
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Red/Gold
Story/Personality:
    It was a deep breath which saw her courage gathered, settling about her tense frame like a tattered, wispy veil. She shifted, ears flicking, and her bicolored gaze darted across everything which laid sprawled out before her. She mouthed at the bit, twisting her tongue to test the familiar weight of it. Plumes of hot air escaped her with every trembling breath, a light sheen of sweat already darkening her coat in mottled patches on her chest and flank. Nervous, frightened, even, yet so very excited. Her eyes shone with an inner fire, searing in its intensity as she watched the comings and goings, waiting for her cue to move. The hustle and bustle was exciting, to be sure, especially since this was her first job of this sort, and by all accounts she was still a touch too green for anyone to feel comfortable with her on the set. Yet she was the perfect stunt double for the far more aged and achy mare currently playing the role of a fiery noblewoman's faithful steed. Though no matter how bombproof and well trained the other equine was, maintaining an unflinching countenance even as a gunshot sounded with a deafening blast and a bullet whizzed between her ears, the old mare wasn't as spry and gamey as she used to be. Many of the more physically demanding scenes were now beyond the elder, allowing Sibeal the chance to get her hooves wet in the industry she was so very interested in.

For as much as she adored stories, it was a pity she couldn't actually read. Yet acting like this, helping to create these tales while watching them unfold before her very eyes... Sibeal blew a puff of warm air in a gusty exhale, fighting to refrain from prancing in place which would then in turn cause the metal bits and bobs on her tack to jangle. Still, even with her valiant efforts, a shiver of anticipation wracked her dark frame. Twin pools of gold and garnet gleaming as she watched the scene in a strange sort of spellbound wonder as the actors ensnared her with their own overwhelming emotions. The widowed lady glaring down at the hand crushing her wrist in a punishing grip, venomous blue eyes soon snapping up to meet the dark browns of her captor. Words exchanged with growing vitriol, until finally the man's other hand, still clutching his gun, came up to catch her across the face. Shock softened her visage for a fleeting moment, her free hand rising to gingerly touch the tender skin. Then fury blistered into a boiling hot rage, darkening her once beautiful face and features into something far more ominous. Something far more promising, and far more lethal.

Then her handler's grip on her reins went slack and a crop tapped her flank to cue her on, and as she exploded forward in a flurry of motion. Someone cursed up a storm out of the camera's sight, the accomplice whom she supposedly escaped from, and then it was the dark-eyed man's turn as the costuming and pyrotechnic teams proved their skill in a wicked flash of cinnabar red fire. Brilliantly leaping, reaching flames which only just missed him as he lurched backwards and Sibeal herself yanked the widowed noblewoman away from him. A howl of witch and an accusing cry of witchcraft sounded from two different sources as the lady clutched at the dark mare's silver mane, swiftly swinging a leg over Sibeal's broad back and kicking the young Friesian into a sudden dead sprint straight from the forested glade into the wild and messy tangle of dense, dusken foliage. Crashing through the underbrush, a mad scramble to escape as hoof beats soon sounded behind them, Sibeal's fiery eyes were bright as she plunged headfirst into the heart of one of her favorite stories.

In the end, it was with a wicked, impish grin that she let her prior worries fall to the wayside, and lost herself in the thrilling tale being woven around her with every pounding stride, and in her own role in the rapidly unfolding events.

Okay, so the short story kind of took on a life of its own. Just let me know if it's too long and I'll correct it in a heartbeat.
Toyhouse

Elementals
Customs

she/her pronouns

Art by LaurenBlu
(Flight Rising / DeviantArt)
Bayfire213

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merlin's Heir » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:55 pm

Owner: Merlin's Heir
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Story/Personality:

Res.
Merlin -- Adult Female -- Byzantine Catholic -- Engaged <3 -- Reader, Writer, Artist, Math Lover -- College Class of 2021 -- Tolkien
Adopted Characters wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
New Camelot -- The Book of Equids -- Dark Frigate -- Sunrose Stables -- Aicale Castle
ImageImageImageImage
Edge of Eternity -- Mythos Stables -- Sky Afire -- Wind River Ranch
Merlin's Heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:03 pm

Owner: DarkestWerewolf
    Show Name: Magician's Last Dance
    Barn Name: Merlin
    Halter color: Deep violet
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Crimson
    Story/Personality:
    Merlin is quite a unique mare. Everyone sees her as a very charming and confident mare. However, that was Merlin's outer shell. Deep down, she's just a shy and gentle mare who loves to just hang out with a bunch of her close friends. Only her parents and close friends see that shy side of her. In front of others, she can be a bit sheepish and awkward but they find her even more adorable that way. Merlin is secretly quite a tomboy. She loves to run and be free, do some barrel racing or cutting but the fear of being judged and otherwise so she usually keeps this side of her locked up. When Merlin is upset, she can be your worst nightmare. She's the type who can be blinded by rage and let her emotions overtake her.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rix.Helios » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:40 am

Crazycookiemonster wrote:
        Owner:
        Show Name: Quick Silver
        Barn Name: Silver
        Halter color: light grey
        Pearl/jewel color (halter): onix
        Story:

lightning struck in the background casting a shadow amoungst the herd, most of which were pawing nerviously at the ground as they let out soft whinnies. fillies and colts cowered under there mothers, for this was a sever storm never before experianced by the herd of the valley. they had a few storms in the past but none like this, the wind caused the trees to bend and sway with the swifted of movements. the grass had turned into a sea of constant ripples, with the dew reflecting the light being cast down from above. for a moment the world was silent, until the thunder started to follow the lightning, causing the herd to go into a frenzy. though the fear spread through the herd one mare stood strong, for she had too if she were to protect the foal to come. the stricking black mare walked amoung her herd, giving comfort where it was sought till she reached a small covered area. how she wished the foal could have waited, but alas it was time, so in the frenzy of a strom, with most of the herd seperate the mare laid down. the rain pounded down from above seeking little pitty from the birthing mother as she struggled to welcome her little girl into the world. the cracking of trees rung above her as she made her final pushes, causing her to look up in fright. the strom seemed unrelenting as it send wind and rain into the forest causing tree limbs to fall and tree to bend dangerously. however even in the middle of this strom the small whinny of the foal, gave the mother all the strength she needed to get up. the little foal lay on the ground blinking away the rain, with her dark coat blending into the darkness the storm created except her mane. Her mane flowed silver and reflected all the light above. nuzzling her head down the mother quickly pulled the foal to her feet, how she wished she could revel in this great moment of love to she her beautiful daughter born it was not safe. even though the mother was slightly fear strickened for her daughter little silver began to take her frist steps, and looked into the world that she now belonged to. the storm it seemed to call to her witht he dark stormy clouds matching her clouded pelt, the pouring rain coming down in silver sheets like her mane, she was home. she was the storm and the storm was her.

Congratulations !! :D
Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me