Based on Click to view
Artist ThousandSounds [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CW/D/H #10 -O

Postby ThousandSounds » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:40 am

Name:LoudBurn
Future vehicle:1970 Dom's Doge Charger, but with custom flames Almost like, but NOT exactly
Speed: 9|10
Personality: Reckless flaming, speed monster, uses NITROS hishest power (but not even near/close to SilverBurner) if there's a race count him in, though he only preffers to do races that he sees fit him, his speed can come usefull pretty often, Silverclash dosen't seem impressed much or like in general, though if LoudBurn has to, he'll do what ever it takes to show himself and make Silverclash proud. He's been feeing like a rookie often, he's not let in the field alot, but as long as he's there or ocupied then it's all good.

His reckless behavor and driving has gotten him into crashes here and there, but he never learns from it, if he wants to get to starter lever of Silverburner, he's alot to catchup to. Though within time he gave up and walked his own path, he changed pretty quick, now his passion is driving and music.
He is also capable of using high sound striking waves as a weapon and defense mechanism.

Well pull my tail, this guy glows 0.0
He does have cloak, i just got too lazy to do it. I might give him away for adoption i'll see, i got attached cause of his looks.

• Listen... I REALLY love roleplaying UwU
  • It is boiling cold in here.
  • I'm a stupid coconut. And have severe memory loss,
    so please prod me as much as you need.
  • Dungeons & Dragons for life baybeeee

ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups